Cornwall Football Forum

Good day for Tottenham

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benteke want's to go to Spurs.

Tottenham triggered his released clause.£18 million.

Aston Villa want £25 million.

Villa persuade Benteke to sign a new contract,and promised him his move to Spurs if the £25 million is paid.

Benteke will sign for Spurs,at the end of the transfer window for an undisclosed fee.

Villa persuade Benteke to sign a new contract,and promised him his move to Spurs if the £25 million is paid.

Benteke will sign for Spurs,at the end of the transfer window for an undisclosed fee.

My apologies Somersetspur, unlike you I was not aware of the agreement between Villa and Benteke. No doubt it will soon be common knowledge and headline news!

My apologies Somersetspur, unlike you I was not aware of the agreement between Villa and Benteke. No doubt it will soon be common knowledge and headline news!

If you believe that, then you still believe in fairies!! When is moutinho coming then SSS? Let me guess, he signed for monaco cos spurs triggered a clause in his contract, monaco then sell him to you at an inflated price??

Chandli??? Brilliant signing, what does he do again??

• 4 weeks later...

On 21st July SSS posted this:

Only a couple of weeks to go SSS! When do you expect this deal to go through?

Chandi for Bale ! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The best ex-Spuds strikers up front for Fulham !

Dodgy pen at relegation certainties gives false hope....

And after all those promises Levy made to Somersetspur over the salt beef sandwiches ! Poor old kosher sausage !

If only Chelsea could play the Spuds every week, the English league would feel like Scotland and we'd be Celtic. :)

Chandi for Bale ! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The best ex-Spuds strikers up front for Fulham !

Dodgy pen at relegation certainties gives false hope....

And after all those promises Levy made to Somersetspur over the salt beef sandwiches ! Poor old kosher sausage !

If only Chelsea could play the Spuds every week, the English league would feel like Scotland and we'd be Celtic. :)

Don't be daft, you don't have to go to Scotland for Chelsea to be boring.

Chelsea "boring" ? You mean three points clear at the top of the Prem after just eleven days of the season ?

Nobody in North London has EVER won the Champs' League: there is no cause for pride there....just fanciful hope.

You didn't win it Isaac - you fluked it. In both the semi and final, I've never in fifty odd years seen a team get such an arseing, AND WIN.

I'll settle for fanciful hope, you know it as well, remember, before the oligarch got there.

Where's my bun ?

We won it. Look at the photos. Look at the name on the side of the cup. Next time I am down and the Tinners are over your way

I will deliver a Danish Pastry to your club bar. I would have offered a Cornish Pasty but they're all playing centre-mid for the

Magpies.

Fanciful hope, you bet ! I come from St Just. We need a few oligarchs too !

We won it. Look at the photos. Look at the name on the side of the cup. Next time I am down and the Tinners are over your way

I will deliver a Danish Pastry to your club bar. I would have offered a Cornish Pasty but they're all playing centre-mid for the

Magpies.

The bet was a saffron bun ...not some foreign concoction.

Magpies.

I think you'll find that saffron is foreign??

Magpies.

I think you'll find that saffron is foreign??

Just googled that, foreign indeed, 3,500 years ....origin......Greek Islands. How the hell did you know that ??? Trivial pursuit ??? I stand corrected. Danish pastry it is then Isaac.

So far our transfer window is.

OUT Huddlestone,Parker,Livermore and Dempsey.

IN Paulinho ,Saldado,Chadli, and Capoue.

Predictions.

OUT, Bale,Adebayor,and Assou Ekotto.

IN Lamela ,Erikson and Coentrao.

Result = A much stronger squad to challenge on all fronts.

IM HAPPY.

I'm well happy with the players coming in at Spurs ,Lamela's a done deal but think Adebayor and BAE wont be going anywhere (got nice contracts havent they) COYS !!!

So far our transfer window is.

OUT Huddlestone,Parker,Livermore and Dempsey.

IN Paulinho ,Saldado,Chadli, and Capoue.

Predictions.

OUT, Bale,Adebayor,and Assou Ekotto.

IN Lamela ,Erikson and Coentrao.

What happened about your Benteke prediction? Just after Benteke had signed a new contract at Villa you assured us that he would still be moving to Spurs before the end of the transfer window!

Bale out and SS is happy.....SS was just WRONG about Bale.

On a more important note, PLEASE can somebody tell Rooney that Chelsea fans DON'T WANT HIM ! Chelsea is a club built on brains, not hair transplants with pitbull-owning relatives. He won't fit the style of play.He won't be happy in intelligent, cosmopolitan

company. He should stay up North with his vulgar tabloid-reading wife. Dreadful little man. What an insult to the fine traditions of the King's Road (west London, not Penzance)...well actually, even in Penzance. Dear oh dear.

Bale out and SS is happy.....SS was just WRONG about Bale.

On a more important note, PLEASE can somebody tell Rooney that Chelsea fans DON'T WANT HIM ! Chelsea is a club built on brains, not hair transplants with pitbull-owning relatives. He won't fit the style of play.He won't be happy in intelligent, cosmopolitan

company. He should stay up North with his vulgar tabloid-reading wife. Dreadful little man. What an insult to the fine traditions of the King's Road (west London, not Penzance)...well actually, even in Penzance. Dear oh dear.

Looks like the St Just Asylum,have let a few out on day release.

He's not really Mourinho's choice: he's just winding up the red manure !

The only ones who got political asylum in St Just were my sixteenth century Spanish ancestors who had burned Penzance.

Oh, that sort of asylum, SS ? You mean like Musgrove Park ? Have you had your hip done yet ? Bale might as well occupy the next bed for all the use his right leg is.

Are you taking my offer of a bet that Spurs will NOT finish in the top three of the Premiershiip this season ?

Thought not. Your away kit's yellow too, isn't it ?

He's not really Mourinho's choice: he's just winding up the red manure !

The only ones who got political asylum in St Just were my sixteenth century Spanish ancestors who had burned Penzance.

Oh, that sort of asylum, SS ? You mean like Musgrove Park ? Have you had your hip done yet ? Bale might as well occupy the next bed for all the use his right leg is.

Are you taking my offer of a bet that Spurs will NOT finish in the top three of the Premiershiip this season ?

Thought not. Your away kit's yellow too, isn't it ?

Where's my bun ???

• 1 month later...

Here is a Q for all you stattos. If Spurs and Swansea get through to the last 32 and other conditions being met, will they be kept apart as being in the same association (English)?

Think English Clubs are kept apart until the Quarter-finals.

Two draws are made for the last 32,and who you would meet in the last 16,if you win.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...