Cornwall Football Forum

Good day for Tottenham

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You poor old blanched flowers. Enjoy your moment. We will be third by the end of the season, despite Rafa. All it takes to ruin your one-man season is your number 11 swallowing a dodgy leek and falling over as he does every time a tackle comes within a foot of him. It'll happen. Watch and learn, rioters. :yahoo:

Isaac - a simple well done would suffice. I certainly will enjoy the moment...thankyou.

Yes I have. World Class would surely be defined as doing it in top competitions such as champions league and world cups. I doubt he will ever actually go to a world cup.

harry forrester - Brentford FC. Outstanding talent in that league but just because he is shining there does not make him world class.

Why is it, that only Spurs fans come on here gloating about this and that, when in reality they are 3rd in the league, out of the FA cup and all but out of some miniscule european 3rd rate comp?

Is the barometer of a good season being, they took 4 points of united and they may catch Chelsea?

Damn, i knew fergie set his sights too high.

Why is it, that only Spurs fans come on here gloating about this and that, when in reality they are 3rd in the league, out of the FA cup and all but out of some miniscule european 3rd rate comp?

Is the barometer of a good season being, they took 4 points of united and they may catch Chelsea?

Err...I think you'll find we are still in Europe and I don't consider our next opponents 3rd rate either! I think you're beginning to worry that we'll eclipse you over the next few seasons. Before you laugh at that suggestion then remember what has happened to Liverpool over the last 20 years! Time for another prawn sandwich...

Headline of this thread is....wait for it.....here it is.... Good day for Tottenham.

MMMM..I wonder why Spurs fans come on here ????? answers on a postage stamp please...if you can work it out !!!!!

Headline of this thread is....wait for it.....here it is.... Good day for Tottenham.

MMMM..I wonder why Spurs fans come on here ????? answers on a postage stamp please...if you can work it out !!!!!

Why has this mouthy Mancs,come on this thread,to slag off Spurs.Read the title sunshine.

Facts are Man Utd have won nothing this season.Same as Spurs.

Fact is Man Utd won nothing last season.Same as Spurs.

Spurs have taken more points off Utd this season,than any other Club.

So tell me who are you to gloat.?

>Why is it, that only Spurs fans come on here gloating about this and that, when in reality they are 3rd in the league, out of the FA cup and all but out of some miniscule european 3rd rate comp?

Why has this mouthy Mancs,come on this thread,to slag off Spurs.Read the title sunshine.

Well said! :thumbsup:

Spurs fans are a joke, listening to this rubbish. Its all so silly

Deano 11, read your own little diatribe....let the good times roll, cos Spurs are cummin to town.

Give us some slack please, Spurs fans are masochistic in there support of the mighty Tottenham, more bad than good...so we are gonna enjoy it.

Sod off and start your own thread.

All you jealous,big gobs,that slag off Tottenham,Bale and anything else associated with our Football Club.

Ive got some news for you all.

Im on the right thread,and Im not going to stop shouting.

Gareth Bale is worth every penny I pay ,to watch Spurs.

We have got a great player in our team,and where ever he is next season,he will be worth watching.

But I will predict,Bale will be at Spurs next season,and he will be even better.

Beware,The YIDS are coming.

>Why is it, that only Spurs fans come on here gloating about this and that, when in reality they are 3rd in the league, out of the FA cup and all but out of some miniscule european 3rd rate comp?

Very narrow minded. I dont need to gloat, gloating only draws attention to yourself, then you find that people start pointing out all the indescretions in your statement.

Then you are left fuming because you dont have an arguement , then try to compensate your gloating by deflecting the attention else where.

The reality of all this is, your insecurities at supporting a club that under achieves virtually every season.

When your even close to winning a league title, then come back and start slating United/Chelsea/Man City.Until then worry about your own club.

Damn, i knew fergie set his sights too

high.

Very narrow minded. I dont need to gloat, gloating only draws attention to yourself, then you find that people start pointing out all the indescretions in your statement.

Then you are left fuming because you dont have an arguement , then try to compensate your gloating by deflecting the attention else where.

The reality of all this is, your insecurities at supporting a club that under achieves virtually every season.

When your even close to winning a league title, then come back and start slating United/Chelsea/Man City.Until then worry about your own club.

Im gloating because,Spurs have the best player in the Premiership.

Im not slating those football clubs,just their armchair supporters.

Ahhh, the poor mans isaac rossenberg.

Maybe the thread should of read " Good day for tottenham, but please dont read or post any sort of opinion or reply if you dont support the spurs".

Maybe the thread should of read " Good day for tottenham, but please dont read or post any sort of opinion or reply if you dont support the spurs".Well thankyou Roy...comparing me to isaac...praise indeed.

If you read the thread !!! I was merely answering the question posed.....why do Spurs supporters come on here ???? simples really.

Giggs is both of those ages combined now!

Early days yet to make a comparison

What! He's 24 in July. How much time does he need? Messi is only 25! Perhaps he's going to be a late starter and an early finisher. Well known football fact - players are at their best around 27/32 years of age. Surprised you don't know that !!!

Maybe the thread should of read " Good day for tottenham, but please dont read or post any sort of opinion or reply if you dont support the spurs".

Why dont you use your vast intelligence and start a thread under that title.then.?

So SS is back fishing for tiddlers in the Kings Sedgemoor Drain..... don't forget your Rod. There's only one I for Isaac.

We gave the Spurs one manager; I expect when they're out of Europe and fifth in the Premiership we'll give them the Spanish waiter too. :)

Hey Blue Nose.If only the Chelski Mafia[Terry Lampard Cole Drogba] gave AVB a chance,you may not be in the mess you are now.

Any spelling mistakes.?????????????????????????