Cornwall Football Forum

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the result of the st teath - st blazey gate cup game yesterday it just shows they have quality in there side from the strikers right the way through to the keeper

Especially the keeper I like to think!!???! ;)

the strikers were well on form which hopefully they can carry on to next weeks game at roche

I am sure the players of st blazey gate won't appreciate that comment but still not a bad description aha

Sorry forgot your not allowed to have a laugh and a bit of banter on here,best get back to mr serious now,sorry if I offended anyone please forgive me.......bullocks xxxxx

Just been reading through this topic and I would say Roche have a great chance of winning the league/get promoted this year and people must remember its not just Billy "loud mouth" Osborne ;-) that is managing the team, Jack Barbery has had a huge part to play in getting this team together and playing the way they are. Keep up the good work and as a nutral i would like to see roche promoted this year. I must add the comittment of the team needs to provail through the season. Hat off to the lad Hambly who travels down from paignton way i think? Must be a few quid flying around??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...