Cornwall Football Forum

Are you an ex-Truro City player?

Dave Deacon

If you're a former player of Truro you will hopefully know the present plight they are in!

So, as an ex-player of the club here's your opportunity to help - current captain Jake Ash is still on the look-out for sponsors of horses at tomorrow's evening Race Night, which is all about raising funds to keep alive the slim chance of the

club surviving until hopefully a new owner of the Football Club comes forward.

It costs only £20 to sponsor a horse, and in fact you'll get £50 back if your horse wins! What a return!

If, as a former player of the club, like myself you want to do something to help - text/phone Jake on 07769 210089 and it could make all the difference.

Cheers

From Jake Ash

Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:58 pm

We have just ONE race left to sponsor now. Final call before 5pm to get into the programme - anyone interested please give me a shout - 07769210089.

Finally. one last push for anyone else looking to sponsor horses now. Still a lot of them remain unattached and looking for love. So to speak.

Other than that, hopefully see lots of you tomorrow. We have a license until relatively late I understand, or until the bar run's dry. So don't promise to be home too early!!