Cornwall Football Forum

Who is the best player in the league this year FH1

Guest geachy1

kevin toy great keeper at athletic, carl murphy at albion also very good, there are plenty of good keepres in jounior football just cos you stepd down a league dnt mean your guna out class the other keepers!!!!!

I have now watched Jake Harvey twice in pre season this summer, once against Perranwell where I personally think he won the game for athletic and once last nite against Perranporth and again he looked the best player on the park by a mile, when this guy plays there is no stopping him !! Soccer follower I have now joined Falmouth Athletic after 7 years at the Albion. I am really looking forward to this season as long as i can steer clear of injuries

There are some young quality players at Helston 2nds this season. But

Damien Stevens at Mawnan in my view class player and probably by a mile the best player in junior footie

Allthough Damo is not as quick as he once would he is one of the cleverest players i think i will ever come across !!! It is fantastic for player like damo to carry on at junior football and give some of the younger players the experience of playing with/against him the opportunity to learn of him

Guest NORTHERNB*****D

It's hard because they play in different positions, all i can say is there will not be a better midfielder in the league than Karl and maybe not a better striker than Jake, so all is looking good for us.

as some of you have said damian stevens may of lost some of his pace but is still a very good footballer.. he still has the vision & drive he had when playing south western league. The record he has as a player stands for itself, constant goal scorer in both leagues & if hes playing midfield hes like a little paul scholes no one picks him up very clever footballer.