Cornwall Football Forum

Bad day for Tottenham

What a waste of petrol. All that way to watch somebody called Goran spitting at a skinhead called Kyle. Glad to hear Steve Clarke's sage remarks about team discipline: you can tell he learnt his craft at Chelsea.

Howay the lads, indeed. I will remind you of that provincial yelp when they beat you in the next game, SS.

SS. Such unfortunate initials for one who supports the Tottenham ethnicity.

Oy vay, I am not called Isaac Rosenberg for nothing ! Hope you had a happy Chanukah.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste of petrol. All that way to watch somebody called Goran spitting at a skinhead called Kyle. Glad to hear Steve Clarke's sage remarks about team discipline: you can tell he learnt his craft at Chelsea.

Howay the lads, indeed. I will remind you of that provincial yelp when they beat you in the next game, SS.

SS. Such unfortunate initials for one who supports the Tottenham ethnicity.

Oy vay, I am not called Isaac Rosenberg for nothing ! Hope you had a happy Chanukah.

Well well isaac, can you see the white dust of Tottenham settling on your ears yet. A Menorah for you to see the light.

Thanks, but my way is lit by the refulgent glory of the European Cup, yours by the lightbulb of your empty trophy room. The only white dust is the dandruff from Bale's silly sideburns. :)

Isaac there was a code there, taken from one of your own odes. Substitute white dust for ???? Come on get with the programme, bottom of the class for you I'm afraid. Therein lies your failure, can't keep up ????

Thought you would have spotted that.

Gonna watch Eastenders now....get sum proppa edukation.

Good call; I was impressed by Masood's technique taking that axe to the water feature....might get the Tinners to put in seven days for him !

Of course I spotted it,but I don't write the lines you predict. Otherwise you could be writing me !

White dust......imagery flows and floats as the years go by; meanings shift like the composition of winning sides. Nothing is fixed. Like Cleopatra, custom cannot stale my infinite variety....... :)

Good call; I was impressed by Masood's technique taking that axe to the water feature....might get the Tinners to put in seven days for him !

Of course I spotted it,but I don't write the lines you predict. Otherwise you could be writing me !

White dust......imagery flows and floats as the years go by; meanings shift like the composition of winning sides. Nothing is fixed. Like Cleopatra, custom cannot stale my infinite variety....... :)

Good shout....c'mon you Spurs :thumbsup:

Arry can go and whistle.

AVB will take us forward.

Once he gets rid of all Arrys shower,and gets the team he want,s,watch out.

Already he got 4pts off Man Utd,drew at Q.P.R. and went to Villa and won,playing his way,bettering Arry's piss poor efforts last season.

Somersetspur posted on will Harry keep QPR up?

1,222 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

No.He wont.

Q.P.R.are gone.

Harry was fortunate to inherit a quality squad at Spurs.

All he had to do,was tinker a little and motivate.

Q.P.R is a completely different scenario.

Quality squad or Harry's shower make your mind up!

It was impressive.I was there.

1-0 equals 3pts.

Massive result for Spurs,when looking at the other results.

By the way Utd won 1-0 against Fulham.How many games have they won lately.Not many.

Greenhouses and stones,etc.

Im not on here bleating about how good the team i support are............. You keep teeing them up, and ill keep knocking em out the ground! :P

Arry can go and whistle.

AVB will take us forward.

Once he gets rid of all Arrys shower,and gets the team he want,s,watch out.

Already he got 4pts off Man Utd,drew at Q.P.R. and went to Villa and won,playing his way,bettering Arry's piss poor efforts last season.

Somersetspur posted on will Harry keep QPR up?

1,222 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

No.He wont.

Q.P.R.are gone.

Harry was fortunate to inherit a quality squad at Spurs.

All he had to do,was tinker a little and motivate.

Q.P.R is a completely different scenario.

Quality squad or Harry's shower make your mind up!

They come on spouting this,that and the other and they end up forgetting what they said!! Deluded by visions of grandure. :c:

They ?

"They give birth astride a grave; the light glimmers an instant and then it's night once more."

(Samuel Beckett, "En Attendant Godot.")

Read my existentialist quotations. It's as close as your wannabes will get to anything European. :yahoo:

Lifes a navvy longer than that isaac. We have won in europe when my mother was atride as you say....and will again. C'mon you Spurs. :thumbsup:

I am unfortunately not surprised that Somersetspur's limited inability to deconstruct existentialist literature lead to a threat to defecate in a grave. Admittedly, watching Tottenham provides a metaphorical equivalent. In effect, he must feel as if he does this already every fortnight.

If we must have Hoops, why would their being Cornish attract particular opprobrium ? In the context of this site, what appalling racism ! :c:

Ah yes, Spurs whining in Europe against Belgians after narrowly overcoming the mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers thanks to refreeing errors. Tony Parkes, Eddy Bailey, the Fat Boys Pratt and Perryman. Viewing old videos of them gralloching about reminds me of watching the Combo League. It looks more like a village feud than an artistic manifestation of the beautiful game. Moreover, in all its physical despair, it is certainly compatible with Beckett's Weltanschauung. :ph34r:

I am unfortunately not surprised that Somersetspur's limited inability to deconstruct existentialist literature lead to a threat to defecate in a grave. Admittedly, watching Tottenham provides a metaphorical equivalent. In effect, he must feel as if he does this already every fortnight.

If we must have Hoops, why would their being Cornish attract particular opprobrium ? In the context of this site, what appalling racism ! :c:

Ah yes, Spurs whining in Europe against Belgians after narrowly overcoming the mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers thanks to refreeing errors. Tony Parkes, Eddy Bailey, the Fat Boys Pratt and Perryman. Viewing old videos of them gralloching about reminds me of watching the Combo League. It looks more like a village feud than an artistic manifestation of the beautiful game. Moreover, in all its physical despair, it is certainly compatible with Beckett's Weltanschauung. :ph34r:

Calling a man a fat boy, after he has spent several month's trying to recover after a serious heart attack,just about sums you up.

I cant write on here what I think of you.But I think you get my drift.

I fear your drift is in and out of consiousness.

Appreciate that you are finding it hard to articulate: the randomness of your apostophes is a bit of a giveaway. Let me explain the principle of tenses. Reference to pneumatic Tottingham tuskers wearing shirts 4 and 8 in the mediaeval epoch of their European day out; distant past tense. Subsquent and predictable coronary difficulties, of which I would be unaware unless I listened in to elderly pensioners talking about poor old Mr Perryman at number 85 and his dodgy ticker, presumably becoming suspect long after said day out, recent past tense; (athough to watch the grainy screen with the hippos floundering on that Belgian mudbank)......no, stop it, Mother, poor SS has had a hard day up a telephone pole at Hinckley Point or some other radioactive site, you'll upset the poor old sausage, let him be.....

But Rodney, he was slagging off the Cornish !

Oh, never mind, Mother, let's just have another nice cup of that tea Mrs Terry kindly brought round. Too cold out for angels to fly; a Bridge too far.

Yeah, seven off the woodwork as karma gave us payback for the three on the woodwork in Moscow. Second luckiest moment of my life. The first was Bryn Wheeler hitting the St Just post from one yard in the 2004 Combo final at the far end of Gala Parc with the goal-line empty. In the shoot-out the Falmouth keeper got a hand to three of the St Just penalties,but we won it 5-3. :yahoo:

Yeah, seven off the woodwork as karma gave us payback for the three on the woodwork in Moscow. Second luckiest moment of my life. The first was Bryn Wheeler hitting the St Just post from one yard in the 2004 Combo final at the far end of Gala Parc with the goal-line empty. In the shoot-out the Falmouth keeper got a hand to three of the St Just penalties,but we won it 5-3. :yahoo:

As I said - a win is a win - glad you agree. :thumbsup:

GARETH BALE=WORLD CLASS.

His performance yesterday,was worth every penny of my entrance fee.

AWESOME.

In the paper today Bale = £60 million.

We have got to keep him.Full stop.

Just signed a 4 year contract, Daniel Levy is no mug - its gonna be more than that to move him. he may not want to move if we make the champions league. Also a new stadium would be a bonus.

Bale has already said he wants to play abroad one day, it'll be bad for premier league if he goes though. I'm not a spurs fan but what a player/athlete he is. I think it would take a massive amount of money to get him. Would spurs be able to resist the money? Who knows.