Cornwall Football Forum

WHO ARE GOING TO WIN DIVISION ONE THIS

I think that Threemilestone will win it this year and may win the double, however that is if they can keep all their playes fit and off the beer on Saturday night.

This maybe too much to ask for some of them and I think Rich may have to put his boot up a few of their backsides. Talented team but sometimes they lack the motivation, then again it was no different in our day when TMS played on the holy day.

Good luck to Rich and the Boys hope they do have a clean sweep and bring the trophies back to the village.

...re div 1 title ..

I hear that Rappo and Mike Caunter have signed for GWRSA this season .

so that should be 50 goals extra .

so who would bet against Guy and his squad retaining the title ??? :lol::lol:

Albions youngsters will have the added years experience so will be up there again .

I am sure Richie will build another competetive team at TMS after last years players let him down too often .

Oxford could be a surprise package ....if they can learn to stop falling out everytime they go a goal down !!!

With the superb financial support of sponsors Nalders, clubs could land some healthy prize money as well to go with the trophies .....so it should be a very exciting season ahead .

So make sure you all turn up for the full LEAGUE meeting at Wendron FC. on Monday night to find out more

of what is on offer . :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think Threemilestone will be in for very good chance again this year with the players that were didicated last season rich has added the likes of Steve Howson, Jake Harvey and dean to his already impressive squad and maybe a natural keeper to allowning Ian to play back out field.

Guest stealth

damo no 2 some people have there little favorites and dont like 2 see other up and cummin teams do well. had the same situation a few years ago when truro athlectic were running the league would fine us even if we looked the wrong way.

• 1 month later...
Guest Tremough Old Boy

We have produced players before, so why not an all star 11! (our old manager didn’t do too badly!) Thankfully the league has been a bit more forgiving this year with our fixtures so we don’t have games when no students are around! However, we are never likely to win the league owing to the student calendar!! Nevertheless, I will be down from up-country for a few games this year and I am sure we will give everyone a run for their money with the right team.

Hopefully this year we can end our run of three successive cup final defeats!!

Good luck everyone.

Guest Tremough Old Boy

As far as I know iamthebest, having not spoken to anyone that way yet, two gents called Ryan & Luke (students) are running it. After Matty Boyle has finished his degree he had pass the reigns on I guess (after he took them over from Jake Ash who managed the team for a few years I think).

Guest keir dent

Threemilestone are easily guna win the league allready beaten two nearest rivals albion and truro british rail and had few players out against railway including spargo, deano, jake harvey and myself

one thing at a time el nino you got to get out of div 2 first

keir dent, last time i spoke to you , you said you wernt playing for us on sundays !!

y the sudden change :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Threemilestone are easily guna win the league allready beaten two nearest rivals albion and truro british rail and had few players out against railway including spargo, deano, jake harvey and myself

KEIR, IN FOOTBALL. YOU MUST LEARN TO PATIENT,,, MY OLD SON. LONG WAY TO GO, AND DONT COUNT

YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE. ,,,,,,,,,,, THEY HATCH