Cornwall Football Forum

Guest Postie Pidge

I love the tune to Z Cars at Everton and Going Home (Theme From Local Hero) at Newcastle.

Being a Hammer it has to be I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles (also Michael Jackson's favourite song - work it out!)

Gulval = We Are Family(sister sledge), followed by R.E.S.P.E.C.T(aretha franklin), followed by Simply The Best (tina turner). Then when we go in at the end of the game, it will be to the tune of Congratulations (cliff richard)

My personal tune would be Tubthumping by Chumbawumba. I get knocked down but i get up again, you're never going to keep me down.

Yes and interesting idea for St Agnes there cornishteddyboy - was it the 'madness' part or 'house of fun' you thought most appropriate for St Agnes????

I think the ones played the loudest at St Agnes were in the years we won the league which were The Proclaimers - 5000 miles and Oasis - Wonderwall and then when Martyn had his peculiar phase there was some Slipknot and Blood Houndgang - the titles of those are not suitable for printing on here and I suppose his personal theme tune which has to be T Rex - 20th Century Boy..........what a diverse selection of songs!

Please do explain the Madness angle though I am intrigued!

THESE ARN'T MEANT TO OFFEND BUT HERE'S SOME FOR THE COMBO. EVERYONE IS A RECORD THAT HAS BEEN IN THE CHART

FALMOUTH - STUMBLIN' IN (SUZIE QUATRO)

HAYLE - STRANGE BREW (CREAM)

HELSTON - UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (BARRON KNIGHTS)

HOLMAN - TAKE THAT TO THE BANK (SHALAMAR)

ILLOGAN - HIGH ROLLERS (ICE T)

LUDGVAN - WE ALMOST GOT IT TOGETHER (TANITH TIKARAM)

MULLION - HOPE, NEVER GIVE UP (LOVELAND)

NEWQUAY - WE ALL STAND TOGETHER (PAUL McCARTNEY)

PENRYN - UNBELIEVABLE (EMF)

PENZANCE - YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET (BACHMAN TURNER OVERDRIVE)

PERRANPORTH - WHEN LOVE AND HATE COLLIDE (DEF LEPPARD)

PERRANWELL - SLEDGEHAMMER (PETER GABRIEL)

PORTHLEVEN - DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES (SLADE)

CULDROSE - OH NO! (COMMODORES)

ST AGNES - GET SOME THERAPY (STEVE WRIGHT)

ST DAY - SUCH A SHAME (TALK TALK)

ST IVES - NOTHING PARTICULAR (BROTHERHOOD)

ST JUST - DREAM ANOTHER DREAM (RIALTO)

TRURO - TRASH (ROXY MUSIC)

WENDRON - NO CLASS (MOTORHEAD)

AS I SAY THIS IS ONLY FOR A BIT OF FUN

Guest Ronin

PERRANPORTH - WHEN LOVE AND HATE COLLIDE (DEF LEPPARD)

This made me laugh so much I nearly fell off my chair! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Personally I would have to go for Guns n Roses - Welcome to the Jungle (or the Birdie Song, it depends how we're playing!) :thumbsup:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Newquay fans have adopted 'always look on the bright side of life' for the coming season.

I have always had a soft spot for Man City / Crewe Alex fans who sing 'Blue Moon'

The obvious one to run out to is 'I predict a riot' should set the tone for any match !