Cornwall Football Forum

FOOTBALL FUN DAY - 5-A-SIDE (16+), BOUNCY CASTLE, BALL POOL, BEAT THE KEEPER, BBQ etc

I'm sure I'll have a stint in there Pidge!! You should come up and have a go in there.........we could do with someone to give the kids a bit of encouragement!! Gets a bit upsetting watching them walk away, head in their hands, crying to their mummy's for yet another 50p!!

Guest Postie Pidge

It's the only time you'll save shots this season, especially when Town show up!

I'll be in my official role at the Charity Bowl game thingy

Guest what you see is what you get&#33

spider from what i have heard you've had a mare these last couple friendlys and your fellow team mates reffer to you as 'BUTTER FINGERS'......this can't be true surely, not when its the one and only spider?!

My good god Scotty. That is one big school boy error putting in your First and Last name!! What an idiot!!

When you stop whining and acting like a 10 year old kid on the field you might get a little respect from the other lads!! Until then you're just little Sammy student who's mummy says he shouldn't go out and play with the 'big boys'!!

Chin up son!!

Guest what you see is what you get&#33

haha class spider! im not that dumb, new you could see who it is!

anyway u have got butter fingers and i act like a 10 year old when your stupid comments always come flying at me!

see you on saturday.