Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly Result

Storm Res 0 Holman SC Res 1

Decent match, played in perfect conditions and pretty competitive although not a huge amount of chances.

Storm Res should be favourites for Mining 3 with this side! Holmans solid at the back, fairly creative in midfield but probably lacking a bit of firepower up front.

Good result prazeno8 against what is apparantly going to be a decent combo side this season. Quite a useful run out i should imagine. Would i be right in assuming that the amalgamation of praze and storm has also considerably strengthened the Storm Reserve team?.

Guest holmans10

Gorgie, spot on with your assessement on the game, being only our first game of pre-season it was a good work out for us and played in a good spirit suprised to see lee jewell in your seconds, good luck for this forthcoming season :thumbsup:

p.s I was the Holmans goalscorer a goal to win any game i thought :P:P:P:P :P

Yea great finish Scott! I thought the chap playing with you in the centre was very competitive and always used the ball well. He's a new addition is'nt he? Any chance of you adding a striker before the seasons starts, I think thats the only thing missing from your side really?

Guest holmans10

I think thats going to be our downfall this year, no point creating chances if you haven't got anyone to finish them off, with the addition of Andy Hill and Paps up front for the 1sts, we may have afew drop down to the reserves who could put them away!!!!!!!

Lee Burns and Scott Jones were also in the midfield on saturday 2 excellent players, any strikers out there who can score 20 goals+ in falmouth/helston 1 please come forward :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: :drink: