Cornwall Football Forum

Colin Spargo

Guest Postie Pidge

Guest Postie Pidge

Colin is now at Falmouth Hospital after a spell in Derriford following a stroke. All at Falmouth Town wish him well in recovery and I know everyone associated with Cornish football are hoping he will be back to his normal self soon. :c:

Colin Spargo,

We all wish him a speady recovery,

this is what I like about the people of Cornwall, no matter what team you suport, or what you may say or think about each other, when, it come to somthing like Colins illness we are all united,

this is what makes me so proud of Conwall, :c: as one says UNITED WE STAND & UNITED WE FALL,

get back to us soon Colin, in the mean time you job is in very safe hands,

Hammers :c::c::clapper::c:

Colin Spargo,

We all wish him a speady recovery,

this is what I like about the people of Cornwall, no matter what team you support, or what you may say or think about each other, when, it comes to somthing like Colins illness we are all united,

this is what makes me so proud of Conwall, :c: as one says UNITED WE STAND & UNITED WE FALL,

get back to us soon Colin, in the mean time your job is in very safe hands,

Hammers :c::c::clapper: :c:

Like everyone above, I would like to pass on my best wishes to Colin for a speedy recovery.

He could never do enough for me and I'm sure everyone else who covered a game for BBC Radio Cornwall when we visited Bickland Park.

Pre-match information as well as post match food and tea!