Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey move to avoid relegation?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are relegation fears suddenly waking up the Green and Blacks? It's suggested they're on the hunt for players - Tom Barwell, Shane White, Jimmy Alexandra to name a few.

thats the second team shanes been linked with this weekend...... i wonder if he knows......... any clues on where the suggestion came from dave?

Are relegation fears suddenly waking up the Green and Blacks? It's suggested they're on the hunt for players - Tom Barwell, Shane White, Jimmy Alexandra to name a few.

thats the second team shanes been linked with this weekend...... i wonder if he knows......... any clues on where the suggestion came from dave?

Typical Deacon Paul

Gullible enough to believe anything he's told and daft enough to print it, ask anyone who is involved at St Blazey, the things he was allegedly told and printed last season

He might be right this time though?

That's the way - let's get moving up that table now.

Chairman - we're only three points away from the "safe zone" so no need for such pessimism. Or are you one of the crew who think relegation will be a good thing?

Come on Blazey, let's make sure we retain our step 6 status and benefit from large crowds next season against Newquay, St Austell and Bodmin.

Chairman, I am left to assume you are purely choosing to ignore my post on another thread regarding your thoughts as you've chosen to chosen to comment on this thread instead. I hope my question wasn't too challenging.

I did suggest players with calibre but with demands also were in Blazeys sights though didn't I. Mr Brian Brokenshire must be unable to sleep with the aforementioned players.

Either way, Good luck to the Blazey supporters and Blazey members outside of the Blazey committee.

Chairman, I am left to assume you are purely choosing to ignore my post on another thread regarding your thoughts as you've chosen to chosen to comment on this thread instead. I hope my question wasn't too challenging.

I did suggest players with calibre but with demands also were in Blazeys sights though didn't I. Mr Brian Brokenshire must be unable to sleep with the aforementioned players.

Either way, Good luck to the Blazey supporters and Blazey members outside of the Blazey committee.

What a laffy

Chairman - we're only three points away from the "safe zone" so no need for such pessimism. Or are you one of the crew who think relegation will be a good thing?

Come on Blazey, let's make sure we retain our step 6 status and benefit from large crowds next season against Newquay, St Austell and Bodmin.

Ivybridge have 3 games in hand, Penzance have played the same number of games 11 points ahead of Blazey. Could be very tough going.

Still waiting for the new picture profile Dan

Ivybridge have 3 games in hand, Penzance have played the same number of games 11 points ahead of Blazey. Could be very tough going.

There you go mate.

There you go mate.

If you are a St Blazey supporter, why have you put St Austell down as your location, have you moved recently ?

Darren Hicks is a name that keeps coming up . He's not sure if his long term future lies at Saltash .

On a personal note , I would love to see Blazey staying up . They are a traditional old club with a lot of history , and I would miss the cut and thrust of the forum debates with Dan Blazey .

Just keep your hands off our players .......

having not heard of any official 7 days or signings makes one wonder if there is any truth in these suggestions, as mentioned before, time is against blazey i reckon they would need at least 7 wins to stay up

Having spoken to a certain person, these suggestions are completely true!!! A few quality players are on the way to Blaise Park and according to my source, they are on the look out for a couple more.

having not heard of any official 7 days or signings makes one wonder if there is any truth in these suggestions, as mentioned before, time is against blazey i reckon they would need at least 7 wins to stay up

Having spoken to a certain person, these suggestions are completely true!!! A few quality players are on the way to Blaise Park and according to my source, they are on the look out for a couple more.

look forward to seeing these signings playing for blazey in the near future, they have a massive challenge ahead of them and i for one wish them the best of luck, be interested to see who actually signs as some of the names mentioned are with clubs at the top end of the league and playing regular first team football.....

I would say two clubs will be relegated from the Premier Division

Indications are that runaway leaders Newquay will accept promotion from the West Div and Ex Western League club Exmouth Town would do likewise from the East Div. (As long as they remain in the top 2 ?)

Could there be a reprieve for St.Blazey if the Non floodlight clubs of the Premier (Royal Marines-Camelford-Elburton ) do not meet their required timescale relating to ground criteria?

thought u had 2 wait a month b4 u can approach a player from a club if u put in 7 days 4 another 1,ie-shane krac n glyn hobbs???

quite true, but if player/s wish to leave a club i dont think many managers would block a move unless they were going to a club they were competing with for honours (blazey certainly arnt doing that), only time will tell.

Our next five fixtures are absolutely vital now...

28 Jan 15:00 Home Elburton Villa 04 Feb 15:00 Home Dartmouth 11 Feb 15:00 Home Torpoint Athletic 18 Feb 15:00 Away Ivybridge Town 25 Feb 15:00 Away

Cullompton Rangers

Three or less points from these and we'll be down. Nine or more and we give ourselves a fighting chance.

I think it's far from certain that two teams will go down, but we can't rely on that.

Thanks for all the kind messages.

Em Yh the lower pitch, em Yh easy access mike.

The floodlight poles have been up for a while, but with no lights.

Are you saying that the lights are now fitted & working? Seems unlikely as they've switched their St Luke's Bowl match vs Argyle to Home Park.

And unless they've done some serious construction work there is no easy access to pitchside for disabled people.

Like many Blazey fans, I live in St Austell. What's your point?

Why do you not support your local team ?

A question you could ask of the vast majority of football fans. Not many fans live less than six miles from the team they support.

Give the guy a break Hedgerow.

Going by your picture profile, why do you not live in Liverpool???

Just to assure you Dan that I am definitely not one of the "crew". I deplore the postion the club is in but now firmly believe that efforts are being made to stop the drop.I just hope that Bobby manages to get the players needed to survive this season.He is to be admired for accepting this poisoned chalice and deserves every support from fans and club alike.

Like many Blazey fans, I live in St Austell. What's your point?

Why do you not support your local team ?

A question you could ask of the vast majority of football fans. Not many fans live less than six miles from the team they support.

Give the guy a break Hedgerow.

Going by your picture profile, why do you not live in Liverpool???

I used to live on Merseyside

So Dan is there any truth in this subject because nothing has been confirmed on here or Peninsula league website???

Hope you guys do manage to avoid the drop as Blaise Park is a great place to visit and the Withy faithful love the banter we have with the Blazey Boys.

So Dan is there any truth in this subject because nothing has been confirmed on here or Peninsula league website???

Hope you guys do manage to avoid the drop as Blaise Park is a great place to visit and the Withy faithful love the banter we have with the Blazey Boys.

Bobby Oaten is being very active in his efforts to strengthen his squad and several good irons are in the fire at the moment.He has had to overcome the poisonous anti - St Blazey campaign waged by supporters of his predecessor and there are signs that a number of players might now realise the true situation and want to come to Blaise Park.