Cornwall Football Forum

youth football

Hey Mitchy, you may not like my offer but St Day AFC run coaching session Sat mornings 10:30 - 12. Not in a league yet but looking to from September. We coach kids from 5 -12 and have about 40 kids on the enrolment.

Its £15 for 6 weeks and on the 7th week we play a friendly match and parents sign their kids up again if they want to there is no pressure, its just about getting young kids involved in football.

All coaches are minimum level 1 coaches, and I have male and female coaches as well.

My mob number is all on the website along with my email and you can download an enrolment form from there if you want to, or just turn up on a Saturday morning.

You might not like him being at ST Day though mate!!!haha

Speak to you soon, hope you are well.

Mark Leah

Hey Mitchy, you may not like my offer but St Day AFC run coaching session Sat mornings 10:30 - 12. Not in a league yet but looking to from September. We coach kids from 5 -12 and have about 40 kids on the enrolment.

Its £15 for 6 weeks and on the 7th week we play a friendly match and parents sign their kids up again if they want to there is no pressure, its just about getting young kids involved in football.

All coaches are minimum level 1 coaches, and I have male and female coaches as well.

My mob number is all on the website along with my email and you can download an enrolment form from there if you want to, or just turn up on a Saturday morning.

You might not like him being at ST Day though mate!!!haha

Speak to you soon, hope you are well.

Can anyone help or recommend a youth team for my lads they are 5 and 4 the eldest will be six in may it seems a lot of teams start from 10 up. Not looking for anything to seurious i would just like to give them a chance and see if they enjoy it.

thanks Mitchy

Hi Illogan Junior Football Club run a youth side they have teams from under 5's up to Under 14's you can contact Adam Rowe on 07528248832 Chatered Standard Club at coaches are Level 1 and CRB checked

ark Leah

Hey mate,

Yeah every saturday morning. If you are happy for the 4 year to join bud then thats fine by me. Illogan RBL is a great set up and adam is a great bloke, but it's up to you bud, whatever is easier for you.

Obviuosuly we would be more than happy to see you tomorrow st the club.

Kindest

Mark