Cornwall Football Forum

dobwalls 2nds v lanreath

Guest meatloaf

sour grapes i think fab 15

try checking your rule book

some players and clubs should treat these games as FREINDLIES and not

pick on officals and perhaps they will improve their football!!!!!!

Why is it everytime a team loses a game they blame the linesman/woman or the ref?? why don't they blame the team for playing s**t football. I've said to many players lineos and refs can't score or save goals. If you don't like the great job so many refs/lineos do, why don't you go get yourself qualified and do a better job, that is of coz if you got the balls to wear black and take the s**t we get from narrow minded players like you.

And as for the cheating bit, maybe you should reword that. everyone makes a mistake maybe misses a offside or gives a throw in the wrong way doesnt make them a cheat it makes them human

the main reason i dont wear the black in the middle is becaus eid rather be playin, im not talkin about the honest refs who miss a foul or get a throw in wrong im mainly directing my rant at the linos who give you offside if your within a couple yards of the last man so you have to give the centre half a couple yard headstart, and it does cost you goals when you are put through 1 on 1 with the keeper and blown offside when you know your on.like i said i didnt see the game and im not directing it to anyone in particular im just saying i hope i never have to play in a league which you supply your own lino`s again!

mate last season at mawnan was shocking! i can vouch for that! being injured on the sidelines i was watching in line with him and every time BIG NUMBER 9 went through he flagged! even whn he ran from his own half! blatant cheating! BIG NUMBER 9 vented his frustration and the rest was history!

i hate cheats!!

THE CAT

yep i remember that 1st game back from injury playing for the 3rds, pick up a double red after a rant at the lino and recieved a double red!!!70 day ban and £120 fine!!maybe that where my hatred of cheating linos stems from.

the ref reffed me for goonhvern vs callington later that season and appologised and said he knew the lino was cheating but had to send me off due to my language.

funny that because one of the first two lanreath goals was offside and the dobwalls linesman didn't flag it.. MAkes me laugh that people don't hold runs. and didn't the other linesman get over-ruled for trying to flag dobwalls second goal when he timed his run came from behind a defender to head it in.

some people are rather blind.

Well said Mr chairman.

I spoke to one of the Dobwalls management team this morning who said that they were delighted with their teams performance.

They had a number of key players missing and fielded a fairly young side with the exception of two or three older heads.

Lanreath brought a large squad with a lot of experience but didn't overawe the lads.

I cannot see why some of the Lanreath side are moaning about officials decisions because they won and Dobwalls had a goal disallowed that shouldn,t have been by all accounts?

Perhaps players should remember no Ref no game!

its just every time dobwalls play whoever, whether it be a friendly or not, alan johns always helps them out. Lanreaths goal were quite clearly onside and hakey shhh! u ###### boy!

Oh and to someone who said that i was moaning as we lost, well we didnt so...

Guest Dave Skews

Brad you prove every time you open your mouth that you dont know what the hell your talking about, you could be a great player, but unfortunately you let yourself down, put the effort on the pitch and not the moaning and who knows were you end up,rather than banned.