Cornwall Football Forum

An Audience with Ron "Chopper" Harris at Falmouth Town AFC

Major

The Cornish Blues and Falmouth Town AFC are proud to announce that we have "An Audience with Ron "Chopper" Harris" at Falmouth Town AFC Clubhouse on Sunday 23rd October 2011 starting at 7pm. As you know, Ron is a true Chelsea Legend and being one of the game's great characters he has more than a fair few tales to tell about his long distinguished career and experiences!!

Ron will be giving a talk about his time at Chelsea and in the game, a lively question and answer session, meet and greet with photo & autograph opportunies, a Charity Raffle and auction of Chelsea Memorabilia too! Chelsea v QPR will be on at the Clubhouse at 4pm for those that want to make it a real Football afternoon and evening!!

Tickets cost £10 (to include a pasty if bought before the night) and are available from me by reserving on here, my facebook page or calling on 07799030357. You can get a ticket from the clubhouse during opening hours and they will be available on the night at the door for last minute entries too!

No matter who you support, come and have a beer with one of Football's true,real Hard men!!

Steve Kimberley

Chairman

Falmouth Town AFC :clapper: :drink:

• 2 weeks later...

it was a great night steve , Chopper had plenty of stories to tell about the time when real men played football !!! not like the overpaid fairies we see mincing around the pitch nowadays ... The way our beloved game is administered now chopper would only have lasted 5 minutes :- ist yellow card for looking at the ref and a straight red for his first tackle or so it seems to me !! anyone else have any views on that ???

Well done Steve !!!!!!! I hope you are going to have a few more nights like that !!! btw the pasties were great !!!

Riki