Cornwall Football Forum

trelawny league results 17/9/2011

Guest man city fan

The ludgvan player should be ashamed with himself and should never play footy again he brings a bad name to football if u go around punching people is he ok bushy

hey mate, I know i'm not bushy, but the keeper is one of my best mates, i saw him today. Said he's okay now, just had to stay in the ambulance and recover for the rest of the game. He's a solid lad though, he'll be ready to play again come saturday

Mate. you're already mixing up your posts. Yesterday you said you spoke to your mate and he went to Treliske??

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morons how rude are you, I was only saying what I have been told. And as for morons you should look at yourselves 2 red cards and walking off the pitch, says it all !!!!!!

Ludgvan didn't walk off the pitch, the ref abandoned the game. If your sources were correct you would know this.

It's all speculation, typical Cornwall.

Div 4

St day 0 - 4 mawnan res

does this mean another letter into the cornish fa from st day questioning mawnans team?? BAD LOOSERS!!

Loosers???

I think this is reference the match between St Day and Porthleven Rangers which Rangers won comfortable but St Day decided to put a letter into the ccfa questioning the players,basically in a round about way calling them cheats. God forbid anyone calling St Day cheats !!!

Div 4 St day 0 - 4 mawnan res
does this mean another letter into the cornish fa from st day questioning mawnans team?? BAD LOOSERS!!
Loosers???
I think this is reference the match between St Day and Porthleven Rangers which Rangers won comfortable but St Day decided to put a letter into the ccfa questioning the players,basically in a round about way calling them cheats. God forbid anyone calling St Day cheats !!!

my reference was actually the fact that they were called LOOSERS last time i checked the word was LOSERS that should be inserted there unless someone is referring to something else??

How is any of this typical Cornwall ?

With out wanting to get involved in any of this the only thing that this is typical of is the dreadfull state of the so called beautiful game . I don't think it matters how good or bad the Ref is on a Saturday the attitude is all wrong. I challenge anyone to come on here and tell me that Nigel Nichols is not a top Ref . He has a great game on Saturday fair to both teams ,looked to play advantage as often as possible yet from start to finish every disision he made was questioned with aggressive screaming and at times swearing rants . This sadly is considered normal and as I've said before as a player I was guilty at times but as a manager any player of mine that so much as questions a Refs disisions I threaten to pull them straight off . The only way we can change what is going on is for every manager to take this stance.

I may be wrong and maybe its that atmosphere that we want to keep but I for one standing on the sidelines hate it and had to stop bringing my son along for the last two seasons , he loved being around the team but after my wife came along with him to a cup final we played in she was horrified by my opposing numbers verbal abuse that boomed out for the entire game , I had to admit to her that unfortunately that was typical behavior , both my boys now play Rugby and the two atmospheres are poles apart.

Basically the ref had an absolute mare. He gave two penalties, that weren't penalties, issued two reds and seven yellows for literally nothing.

Ok, so let us take a look at your comments.

Two penalties awarded that were not penalties. I guess in the referees opinion they were penalties. Were they for handball, or fouls?

Now, the two red cards and seven yellows were awarded for "literally nothing". Are you suggesting that for no other reason than to ruin everyones afternoon, including his own probably, he decided to stop play and award cards for no reason? Were there no challenges that resulted in free kicks. Any swearing, threatening behaviour, off-the ball incidents? Nothing. At all?

Well I spoke to him and he said he had an ambulance so i assumed he went to the hospital. Sorry for misunderstanding. Yes it was a 50 50 I know that, I don't think the 50 50 is the point. The point is after he got kneed in the head, the player who did that also decided to punch my friend in the head as well. How disciplinary action hasn't been taken place i will never know. It's disgusting and whoever did it should be ashamed of themselves, as should you lot trying to defend his actions.

With no protests from any of the Falmouth defenders or even any players, nothing mentioned from the linesman or ref, i still find this hard to believe. And as for still putting Ludgvan and their players down, when the Falmouth manager or player couldnt carry the goalie off, it was Ludgvan players who picked up the stretcher and took him off the pitch safely and to the ambulance.

There's no case to answer too though!!

If the ref hasn't included anything in his report. Everyone is going on hear'say from this website (not from Pop Stars the Rivals)

and beleive me, some of the football i've played in and watched this year, has been far from a 'beautiful game'

darren are you talking about the beauty of your first touch again??

I am not going on hear say. It was one of my best mates who got knocked out and punched. I'm not having a go at any of the ludgvan players other than the one who did it and any who defend his actions. My mate's not going to lie about it just to cause stir on a forum. Cheers Deano

I am not going on hear say. It was one of my best mates who got knocked out and punched. I'm not having a go at any of the ludgvan players other than the one who did it and any who defend his actions. My mate's not going to lie about it just to cause stir on a forum. Cheers Deano

How did he know he got punched if he was knocked out? And why did no one on or off the pitch mention it til the day after? There was at least one other Ludgvan player in the box and about five Falmouth. If someone punched a guy on a team i was playing for i would definitely not let it go unnoticed or unmentioned.

Plus it would have all been fine if he was quicker off his line = P

How did he know he got punched if he was knocked out? And why did no one on or off the pitch mention it til the day after? There was at least one other Ludgvan player in the box and about five Falmouth. If someone punched a guy on a team i was playing for i would definitely not let it go unnoticed or unmentioned.

He's 16 and a very talented goalkeeper so don't even start insulting his keeping.

Four of my mates play for them, One of them being off the pitch, I don't think it was hard for them to work it out. I don't see why they would lie. You're clearly going to ignore me anyway because you're too ignorant to understand.

He's 16 and a very talented goalkeeper so don't even start insulting his keeping.

Four of my mates play for them, One of them being off the pitch, I don't think it was hard for them to work it out. I don't see why they would lie. You're clearly going to ignore me anyway because you're too ignorant to understand.

Im definitely not ignorant, just genuinely find difficult to believe this punch was not mentioned on or around the pitch.

As for the insult i was merely trying to lighten the post with a joke, cause he did make a couple of good saves, however his size may be an issue.

albion were 6-1 up after about 80-85 mins when another red card was given to one of the ludgvan players due to foul language and constant arguing with the ref, this is when the players threatened to leave the pitch for a second time, however this time it was mainly down to the manager calling them all off. the first time they threatened to leave the pitch was when albion were awarded the second penalty - in which the ludgvan players were telling the albion penalty taker to miss becuase 'thats what they would have done' (fair play apparently) to be fair, the two penalty decisions were a bit soft, but could easily been givien as fouls outside the area - so therefore right decisions?? the ref made it perfectly clear at the start of the match that he wouldnt tolerate swearing, by the looks of it the ludgvan team didnt take any notice as this is how they got the red cards - they couldnt keep their mouths shut! albion had soft decisions go against them too, but just got on with it. after the albion keeper had to go off due to getting clattered and then 'punched', after about 35 mins, they had their centre back in goal for the rest of them game, and was rarely tested. the game ended only when the albion players tried to get the ludgvan players back on, as its a pathetic way to leave a match, but the referee went over to someone on the side (dad, another official, ???) and decided to end the match with a few minutes left! i think the superstars forgot to turn up!

So ludgvan get peoples backs up in the combo for years and now come down to junior level and not only continue to get peoples backs up but seems like the big scorlines are the same aswell.

Tempo is only voicing his opinion on a challenge that effected his friend. Im sure if albion had a few older heads they wouldnt have let this happened and punched the guy back!

maybe !!!! Should be carefull as you arent doing the good people of ludgvan any favours by coming on here.

sounds to me like the ludgvan players better fit for senior football,mainly better refs and linesman ,but this is junior football now and mistakes happen now and again. Im sure we ve all had fustrating days with officials,but we dont react like that. If they dont like it then play senior football!! or accept it! for future preference what striker was it?

I wasn't there, but multiple people i knew were including the one who got the battering. Love how you don't even seem to care that he was knocked out and needed an ambulance when he's just 16, 5 ft 4 and weighs a little more than 8 stone!

When have i said anything about not caring that he was injured?? And what does it matter about his age, height and weight?? Everyone is an equal on the pitch and shouldn't expect players to pull out of 50/50's or harder tackles because of it.

So ludgvan get peoples backs up in the combo for years and now come down to junior level and not only continue to get peoples backs up but seems like the big scorlines are the same aswell.

Tempo is only voicing his opinion on a challenge that effected his friend. Im sure if albion had a few older heads they wouldnt have let this happened and punched the guy back!

maybe !!!! Should be carefull as you arent doing the good people of ludgvan any favours by coming on here.

Alright Phil, simmer down. I'm just posting my opinions too.

Like i said before, you lot can think what you want. I can already tell there's not much point bothering to argue with you.

Of course it matters if he's sixteen. Hardly what someone new to men's football wants in one of their first starts for a premier division team now is it?

why does it matter? he's playing in mens football now, I've played against a few 16 year olds that have dished it out thats for sure.

When we played against Albion we lumped every corner, free kick on him, he's short and slight, to be fair to him he coped well with players charging in on him, but that was a tactic.

And having played against Albion for years, I know full well that they can certainly handle themselves.

Re the Ludgvan abandoned match etc - there's been a few posts placed that are obviously heresay and possibly damaging unless the facts can be truly and accurately quoted.

This probably isn't possible and so I've unapproved some of the posts, meaning they are no longer visible to read and thus avoids any innocent parties being offended.

Dave Deacon

I wasn't at the game either, but however good or bad a referee is it seems unlikely that he could cost a team 6 or 7 goals.

Well done to Albion, great result against a good side, even if they did have a few decisions go their way.

It should be an interesting weekend of fixtures this week and a tough first season in Trelawny, can't wait until Saturday to play football again!

Morons how rude are you, I was only saying what I have been told. And as for morons you should look at yourselves 2 red cards and walking off the pitch, says it all !!!!!!

Ludgvan didn't walk off the pitch, the ref abandoned the game. If your sources were correct you would know this.

spoke to the ref in question on Sunday and he said the ludgvan manager called his players off so made his decision for him

spoke to the ref in question on Sunday and he said the ludgvan manager called his players off so made his decision for him

But the point is, is the players didnt walk off, the ref abandoned the game!!

Trelawny premier

Illogan res 3-0 Mousehole res

a game in which illogan missed a hatfull of chances,,, the positives where that we created so many and has mikey says we now have to start converting these chances!!! the game itself was tight in the sense that the game remained 1-0 for so long and mousehole threatened on a few occasions without really worrying alan buckley in goal!! The first goal was tucked away nicely by simon carter who had his first start up front with some key players being rested and with this strong squad mikey has a decision to make every week who to play and who to rest! The second goal and the goal to clinch the result came late into the second half with a run down the wing from the one and only veteran defender (me) who laid the ball back to the oncoming Curly to slot the ball into the far corner to make it 2-0 the third came later on from the penalty spot where abbo slotted it comfortable away a good 3 points in the end and onwards to the next game Goonhavern away!! GAME TO WATCH!!

Thank you bestbuckley!! About time someone commented on this results thread about an actual result, rather than the Albion/ludgvan slanging match. Can I suggest that anyone wanting to continue the boring argument about the ludgvan issue sets up a new thread dedicated to that. These threads are usually a way of getting quick opinions on the weekends results, this one has turned in to a joke.

!!! why are you denying leaving the pitch, your whole team was stood on the sideline sulking, and refusing to play, there were two other teams playing on the top pitch that witnessed it as their game finished before ours, maybe your trying to get a replay out of it by saying the ref just abandoned the game. A couple of your players shouted to the manager "shall we just walk off", your manager then waved the players off, or are you going to say this didnt happen?

!!! why are you denying leaving the pitch, your whole team was stood on the sideline sulking, and refusing to play, there were two other teams playing on the top pitch that witnessed it as their game finished before ours, maybe your trying to get a replay out of it by saying the ref just abandoned the game. A couple of your players shouted to the manager "shall we just walk off", your manager then waved the players off, or are you going to say this didnt happen?

As i said before, the ref abandoned the game not Ludgvan. Or are you saying this didnt happen?

the ludgvan players walked off, refused to play, the ref had to abandon the game, am i correct?

this ref has got previous for speaking to his father/mother/mentor and then abandoning games so it all should be viewed with a little scepticism - just wait for his report - will make for interesting reading.............!!!!