Cornwall Football Forum

I have heard there could be a few players heading to holmans next season chasing the money.

What money would that be then winston?? Have we won the lottery recently and i've not been told?? We would love to strengthen our squad and I'm sure manager Andy Tasker will be busy trying to atract players over the summer but if he is successful those players will not recieve anything apart from the odd beer bought in the clubhouse after a game. It's a fools game paying players to buy success!!!! If we had any cash we would be trying to use it to improve our facilities which lets be honest could do with a cash injection!

So that offer of £250 a game to bring me out of retirement next season isnt on any more Pitty?? lol

Damn was gunna take you up on it! Especially after receiving what Carlsberg would call "the best trophy ever" lol

x

I heard you had to pay Holmans to play for them?

You do!

All part of the sarcastic joke about holmans paying players next season!

Not joking about retirement though, had a great season with the Holmans lads who are the best bunch ive ever played with (and ive played with a few lol) but have realised i have more important things to do on a saturday!

x

that hurts smithy, i thought we had something special ###### ;) :lol:

I have heard there could be a few players heading to holmans next season chasing the money.

What money would that be then winston?? Have we won the lottery recently and i've not been told?? We would love to strengthen our squad and I'm sure manager Andy Tasker will be busy trying to atract players over the summer but if he is successful those players will not recieve anything apart from the odd beer bought in the clubhouse after a game. It's a fools game paying players to buy success!!!! If we had any cash we would be trying to use it to improve our facilities which lets be honest could do with a cash injection!

So that offer of £250 a game to bring me out of retirement next season isnt on any more Pitty?? lol

Damn was gunna take you up on it! Especially after receiving what Carlsberg would call "the best trophy ever" lol

x

I heard you had to pay Holmans to play for them?

You do!

All part of the sarcastic joke about holmans paying players next season!

Not joking about retirement though, had a great season with the Holmans lads who are the best bunch ive ever played with (and ive played with a few lol) but have realised i have more important things to do on a saturday!

x

that hurts smithy, i thought we had something special ###### ;):lol:

oh we did scoffy-that Wendron team spirit/togetherness was very hard to find lol but felt as at home at holmans as i did with you at wendron.

there hows that lol x

what you up to next season-retiring yet lol

I hope if Charlie young is signing for port he is signing for the whole club not just the peninsular side, totally not acceptable to sign for one and not the other unless there are exceptional circumstances... It's a club!!

I hope if Charlie young is signing for port he is signing for the whole club not just the peninsular side, totally not acceptable to sign for one and not the other unless there are exceptional circumstances... It's a club!!

I am happy at Wendron and havnt been approached by any of the managers at Porthleven! So Charlie Young is staying at Wendron!

• 4 weeks later...