Cornwall Football Forum

apparently dom has signed a new deal worth double the amount of wine gums

Is that the same guy that needed a breather after his run up and scoring his pen in the shoot-out :D:lol:

oh you mean the guy who's scored 53 goals this season?

If that's him then well done. I just watched your video, nice to see an un biased edit.

apparently dom has signed a new deal worth double the amount of wine gums

Is that the same guy that needed a breather after his run up and scoring his pen in the shoot-out :D:lol:

oh you mean the guy who's scored 53 goals this season?

If that's him then well done. I just watched your video,nice to see an un biased edit.

cheers

Heard that Paul Caddy is heading back to Hayle with his wallet, linking up with Roscoe again. Could be good, could be bad.

I heard that today from someone who doesn't even have the internet so I don't know their source.

H.P. :clapper: :thumbsup:

Heard from steve brewer himself that he is staying at perranwell.so I expect mike will stay also. Perranwell is a class club to play for,pitch isn't the best but it's a top village team.

Well i do hope they do as they are very good players and nice guys too!! They have moved around a bit like players do ....

But if we had them last night i expect we would have 3 more points!!

We are a village club who has a good history in senior football. :c:

Charlie Young fallen out with wendron and is on his way down to port to play at a better standard of football

I wouldnt go down there. That Fred Williams kid plays there

They are looking for a new centre mid after luke hunter i believe is on the move to st day

and fred williams got players player

Charlie Young fallen out with wendron and is on his way down to port to play at a better standard of football

They are looking for a new centre mid after luke hunter i believe is on the move to st day

Bootsy I heard is a class centre mid

true true...

i watched the illogan game ... he was good then, although there was another lad who looked good in cm . I've heard some transfer rumours regarding him

The kid called Harry?

I have been told he played for wendron under 16s and is now getting his chance in the combo side

I have also been told Falmouth and pz first team managers are making the trip to penryn to watch the kid play on Sunday

I have heard there could be a few players heading to holmans next season chasing the money.

What money would that be then winston?? Have we won the lottery recently and i've not been told?? We would love to strengthen our squad and I'm sure manager Andy Tasker will be busy trying to atract players over the summer but if he is successful those players will not recieve anything apart from the odd beer bought in the clubhouse after a game. It's a fools game paying players to buy success!!!! If we had any cash we would be trying to use it to improve our facilities which lets be honest could do with a cash injection!

Luke hunter is staying at port!!

I have heard there could be a few players heading to holmans next season chasing the money.

What money would that be then winston?? Have we won the lottery recently and i've not been told?? We would love to strengthen our squad and I'm sure manager Andy Tasker will be busy trying to atract players over the summer but if he is successful those players will not recieve anything apart from the odd beer bought in the clubhouse after a game. It's a fools game paying players to buy success!!!! If we had any cash we would be trying to use it to improve our facilities which lets be honest could do with a cash injection!

So that offer of £250 a game to bring me out of retirement next season isnt on any more Pitty?? lol

Damn was gunna take you up on it! Especially after receiving what Carlsberg would call "the best trophy ever" lol

x

That trophy was created with blood sweat & tears Marcus!!! Mark and I slaved over it for minutes to create that look!!!!

love it!

the missus doesnt though-shes told me its not going up with the others in the front room lol, she said its vile lmao!

Great night sat, shame about the food!

x

So that offer of £250 a game to bring me out of retirement next season isnt on any more Pitty?? lol

Damn was gunna take you up on it! Especially after receiving what Carlsberg would call "the best trophy ever" lol

x

I heard you had to pay Holmans to play for them?

x

I heard you had to pay Holmans to play for them?

You do!

All part of the sarcastic joke about holmans paying players next season!

Not joking about retirement though, had a great season with the Holmans lads who are the best bunch ive ever played with (and ive played with a few lol) but have realised i have more important things to do on a saturday!

x