Cornwall Football Forum

Results Sunday 20th March

Guest man city fan

Results 20/03/11

Wendron won 8-1 with 11 senior players, 3 super senior players and 8 players all called Richard! Hope Malibar lost u bunch of homos!

Well that's mature isn't it........

jason are you playing sunday league?

Results 20/03/11

Wendron won 8-1 with 11 senior players, 3 super senior players and 8 players all called Richard! Hope Malibar lost u bunch of homos!

my mate used my log in to put our result in and as malabar thought it was ok to write such a slanderous comment against us last week i agreed with what he put! if jasa is the idiot who came to play at wendron last year and thought he was the best thing since peter shilton, well go play with yourself in the corner you chimp! wendron is a club built on morales and as someone who runs a side there i am very proud of what we have acheived this year!

Results 20/03/11

jason are you playing sunday league?

I work most Sundays but I play when I can mate. Mostly to get rid of the hangover as early as possible on a Sunday mate.

Results 20/03/11

my mate used my log in to put our result in and as malabar thought it was ok to write such a slanderous comment against us last week i agreed with what he put! if jasa is the idiot who came to play at wendron last year and thought he was the best thing since peter shilton, well go play with yourself in the corner you chimp! wendron is a club built on morales and as someone who runs a side there i am very proud of what we have acheived this year!

r u who i think you r?

Results 20/03/11

r u who i think you r?

If Wendron is a club built on morales why did senoiur players play against us when we lost 7-1?? Please enlighten me........

In the West Briton on the thurday after our game two of your players that played on sunday were in a photo for your combo team. Neither of these players were on the teamsheet so nothing could be proved as it's my duty to collect signatures from the other team. But if this is what your team had to do then all the morales of wendron are wrong i'm afraid. I think you need to now take a seat and see how things pan out. Because as it stands we are still Top my friend. May the best "Fair" Team win!!

Results 20/03/11

r u who i think you r?

If Wendron is a club built on morales why did senoiur players play against us when we lost 7-1?? Please enlighten me........

In the West Briton on the thurday after our game two of your players that played on sunday were in a photo for your combo team. Neither of these players were on the teamsheet so nothing could be proved as it's my duty to collect signatures from the other team. But if this is what your team had to do then all the morales of wendron are wrong i'm afraid. I think you need to now take a seat and see how things pan out. Because as it stands we are still Top my friend. May the best "Fair" Team win!!

your recollection of faces that plyed must of been wrong my friend, so pipe down!

Guest man city fan

Results 20/03/11

r u who i think you r?

were is this league table too, i havent seen it in west briton. ive played somr games for wendron on sundays and there have certainly been no senior players when i have played .

Results 20/03/11

r u who i think you r?

your recollection of faces that plyed must of been wrong my friend, so pipe down!

O yeah i forgot to say that one of your players actually told one of my players he was a senior player...................... So maybe you need to Pipe down chap. At least if we don't win the league i know that we did this well without breaking the rules. But as i said we're still top atm so we'll see end of the season if your breaking of the rules worked.

Results 20/03/11

r u who i think you r?

O yeah i forgot to say that one of your players actually told one of my players he was a senior player...................... So maybe you need to Pipe down chap. At least if we don't win the league i know that we did this well without breaking the rules. But as i said we're still top atm so we'll see end of the season if your breaking of the rules worked.

my mate who played centre back said your striker said you had three senior players! you dont hear me complaining!

Results 20/03/11

r u who i think you r?

my mate who played centre back said your striker said you had three senior players! you dont hear me complaining!

See what you've done there is admit that you've played senior players. Also i think you might be telling a few little porkies as we've never played a senior player my friend. no need to as i think we have a good side with junior players! But glad you've finally admitted to playing seniour players.

Results 20/03/11

r u who i think you r?

See what you've done there is admit that you've played senior players. Also i think you might be telling a few little porkies as we've never played a senior player my friend. no need to as i think we have a good side with junior players! But glad you've finally admitted to playing seniour players.

i havent said anything like that i just think you are being bitter about losing! and making things up because anyone could say that someone said something........... i heard cristiano ronaldo played for you against astro our chips woman says she swears by it because she did him rotten!!

Are you an actually retard......? I think you need a little bit of growing up. The word Child comes to mind???

I think you are the one who needs to do the growing up. Last week all we did was post our result and you made a snide comment about senior players.

You have NO proof that we have played any senior players that day. So why pipe up months later about it?!

Marrabean do you mind telling me who you are before slating me behind a username?

i am the lad who you drunkenly pushed out the way and said "FIRST TEAM COMING THROUGH" i hope you were drunk! your brother is the picture of a footballer who seems commited to a club and is a a good face to have around, take a leaf out of his book!

Are you an actually retard......? I think you need a little bit of growing up. The word Child comes to mind???

I think you are the one who needs to do the growing up. Last week all we did was post our result and you made a snide comment about senior players.

You have NO proof that we have played any senior players that day. So why pipe up months later about it?!

I think you'll find i brought it up at the time but as you said i couldn't prove it as you hadn't named them on your teamsheet.

I think you'll find i brought it up at the time but as you said i couldn't prove it as you hadn't named them on your teamsheet.

Just let it go. We you beat, infact we smashed you. Deal with it.

Marrabean do you mind telling me who you are before slating me behind a username?

i am the lad who you drunkenly pushed out the way and said "FIRST TEAM COMING THROUGH" i hope you were drunk! your brother is the picture of a footballer who seems commited to a club and is a a good face to have around, take a leaf out of his book!

Doesn't suprise me.

Sunday league isn't my speciallity, but as a long standing member of Wendron football club I'm going to comment anyway.

Senior players - is the rule not that you can field a player who has played senior football but on no more than 4 occassions? Now I may have made this rule up but I'm sure I have got it from somewhere. Therefore some players may say 'so and so' may be a senior player if he has represented the senior side, but is still eligible for Sunday league football - if you follow me? I don't know who is involved in the Sunday side week in week out so can not comment whether or not any 'senior' players have represented the Sunday side.

Jasa - Jasa is someone who demands to be centre of attention and I'm sure he knows some people aren't going to take fondly to that. He may upset people but some people just don't get on. Jason was commited to the cause in the time he was here, and he's moved on. I hope he has fond memories of Wendron and the people involved in the club. Perhaps he needs to think about what he says at times rather than trying to be the king of banter...

Other Wendron posters - not sure who Marrabean or upthedron is, but there not doing the club any favours by some of their postings. As its a forum they are entitled to their opinions and I think they are just trying to have a bit of banter, so if you don't like it then don't rise to it. Not defending them insulting other clubs and not aware on what comments were made last week so don't have to much to say on the matter.

Apart from keep representing the Mighty Dron and best of luck for the rest of the season.

Josh I'll agree with that and you know I enjoyed my time down there and I look out for you lot every week. I just don't like how I have been targeted personally by 2 people who don't even have the respect enough to even tell me their name. I have total respect for every single individual within Wendron and it wasn't until I joined that I realised just how many people do so many jobs.

2 people, who with how you have acted on here can only be described as idiots, are bringing Wendron's name into this. I have rarely posted on this forum within the past 6 months because of people who hide behind names and only come on to stir things or lick their mate's asses.

Sunday league isn't my speciallity, but as a long standing member of Wendron football club I'm going to comment anyway.

Senior players - is the rule not that you can field a player who has played senior football but on no more than 4 occassions? Now I may have made this rule up but I'm sure I have got it from somewhere. Therefore some players may say 'so and so' may be a senior player if he has represented the senior side, but is still eligible for Sunday league football - if you follow me? I don't know who is involved in the Sunday side week in week out so can not comment whether or not any 'senior' players have represented the Sunday side.

Jasa - Jasa is someone who demands to be centre of attention and I'm sure he knows some people aren't going to take fondly to that. He may upset people but some people just don't get on. Jason was commited to the cause in the time he was here, and he's moved on. I hope he has fond memories of Wendron and the people involved in the club. Perhaps he needs to think about what he says at times rather than trying to be the king of banter...

Other Wendron posters - not sure who Marrabean or upthedron is, but there not doing the club any favours by some of their postings. As its a forum they are entitled to their opinions and I think they are just trying to have a bit of banter, so if you don't like it then don't rise to it. Not defending them insulting other clubs and not aware on what comments were made last week so don't have to much to say on the matter.

Apart from keep representing the Mighty Dron and best of luck for the rest of the season.

UP THE DRON, Josh its sunday night and i am down for some banter, love you, look after my missus at spinning (wink wink) the best year i have experienced at the dron so lets keep going!

UP THE DRON, Josh its sunday night and i am down for some banter, love you, look after my missus at spinning (wink wink) the best year i have experienced at the dron so lets keep going!

Marrabean. I'm all about the banter too.

Love Richard

Marrabean. I'm all about the banter too.

Love Richard

Richard loves you too ruff!!!

As this is the results thread after all...

PZ Astropark 3 Malabar 3

Missed today's game due to work commitments but it appears that only having 10 men and playing all bar one player out of position is the way forward :lol: . Real shame we couldn't get a full team out for the last league game of the season but that's the way it's been since Xmas pretty much. Too many postponed games pre-Xmas cost us this season, losing our momentum and interest from some players. Hopefully next season the pitches will stay in better nick for longer because without 5 weeks without a game in Nov-Dec the argument above wouldn't be happening ;) . Still, 2 cup semis to play and a cup to defend - we've certainly had worse seasons.

Well done to the lads who showed today and cheers to the ref and Malabar for the game. Congrats to both them and Wendron who should both be promoted and stuck at it through a loooooooong 12 game season :lol:. Any chance we can get the draw for the League Cup sorted? GWRSA must be quaking in their boots thinking they might get us :thumbsup::P .

Astro Scorers

Vaughan Try

Paul Searle (back from the IPL)

Ben Moody slotting a last minute penalty :smiley20:

Mr Marrabean, as you clearly know me so well you'll know how stubborn I am. Please find ASKED FOR PROOF below.

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/news/Joy-Jacob-Holmans-triumph/article-2901647-detail/article.html

"Wendron Utd 2, Newquay Res 1

A GOAL in each half provided Wendron with a welcome three points in this mid-table clash with visiting Newquay at Underlane.

Mike O'Neill lobbed the Peppermints' keeper on the half-hour to give the home side a lead and were denied a second before the interval when another effort came back off an upright.

But Newquay drew level five minutes into the second half through Dom Roberts, who raced through and rounded the keeper to score.

The visitors had some good chances to take the lead with Jamie Tipton going close with some good efforts.

But Wendron netted a decisive second goal 12 minutes from time when Rob Dunn latched on to a through ball and saw his shot glance in off the oncoming keeper.

MoM: Ryan Tresidder (Wendron) ."

Started in goal then went outfield.

Was absolutely no need to get personal with me.

Cheers!

At last, the "East"'s grip on the County Sunday Cup has been loosened.

Truro GWRSA comprehensively dumped Carlyon Arms 8-3 in a hard fought match.

As a Carlyon Arms player I can honestly say we were beaten by the better team on the day. First half quite even, GWRSA played the better football (throughout) but are susceptible from set pieces. We may have hit the woodwork 3 times & had a goal chalked off but on the second half display alone we deserved nothing. I have to say I thought GWRSA were extremely sporting and disciplined throughout the game.

NOT TRUE!!!

WCSFL rules are different to County Cup rules. No player is allowed to play if they have played ANY senior football in the last 30 days (2 seconds on as sub counts).

It is confusing but is a simpler rule to check up on than the the idiotic County one. We only have problems when the two are confused (like Josh Dron)

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

So with Malabar drawing who has or can win the league now?

Tucks - Malabar and Wendron are level on points, if both win it will go down to goal difference.

Below is a link to the league;

http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueTab.cfm?TblName=Matches&DivisionID=14371&LeagueCode=WCSFL2010

just wondering how come if wendron are a team built on morals and never play senior players, why they got kicked out of the peter hickey cup for fielding un regestered players???

This is a very true comment! Shame really as it makes the sunday league look bad......

NOT TRUE!!!

WCSFL rules are different to County Cup rules. No player is allowed to play if they have played ANY senior football in the last 30 days (2 seconds on as sub counts).

It is confusing but is a simpler rule to check up on than the the idiotic County one. We only have problems when the two are confused (like Josh Dron)

like i said, sunday league isnt my specaillity. i have never played, or been involved in a sunday league match. dont think i have even watched one. please forgive my naiveity and lack of knowledge on the rules in regards to senior players. obviously, like i said, not clued up on the rules - and it seems that some people from most clubs arent too familiar with the rules too!

just wondering how come if wendron are a team built on morals and never play senior players, why they got kicked out of the peter hickey cup for fielding un regestered players???

That was a geniune mistake. Our manager thought that one of players was signed on when he wasn't. We actually played that game with 10 men. We had people on the sidelines who were not eligible to play so we didnt use them. We were ever so slightly frustrated with him when we found out that he had got it wrong! :SM_carton: