Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup 5th Feb

Have heard illogan 2 threemilestone 1!AET

Been told and illogan player punched a threemilestone player in the face but still stayed on the pitch! How was this allowed to happen?? Got a few mate that play for threemilestone and am gutted for them! Be a good area final between st Agnes and illogan.

Think illogan will go through and meet st Dennis in the actual final.

Congratulations to St Dennis Reserves on reaching the Area Semi Final of the Junior Cup after a competitive win against a dogged Saltash side. Saints could have been 4 up at half time, if not for some fine goalkeeping, and like the games that should have been over Saltash pressed and deserved an equaliser albeit for a goalkeeping mistake.

Some fine defending by both teams in the 2nd half kept the score down, although Saints had 2 goals disallowed for offside, one of which was 3 yards onside (shame on the linesman) the other was touch and go.

Torpoint in the Final with a repeat of the 2007/2008 season.

Good luck to Saltash for the remainder of the Premier League campaign.

St Agnes 2 St Buryan 2 (4-2 AET)

Pretty windy day at aggie, aggie played with the wind in the first half scored an early goal direct from a corner had one disallowed for a foul on the goalkeeper. not a lot from St Buryan playing into a strong wind. Second half St burian equalised early from a well timed run and powerful header. and quickly added a second after some pretty dubious goalkeeping ( though id write that before anyone else ) Aggie equalised into the wind with about 20 mins left. FT 2-2

Extra time saw Aggie go 4-2 up in the first half and hold on through 4 or 5 late St Buryan attacks

Best game of football i've played in a few years, wind played a big part of the game but aggie made the most of it.

Not many people have backed aggie to get this far hopefully now we have proven we are a team that are on the up, still in 3 cups and in with a shout in the league in Feb!

Been told and illogan player punched a threemilestone player in the face but still stayed on the pitch! How was this allowed to happen?? Got a few mate that play for threemilestone and am gutted for them! Be a good area final between st Agnes and illogan.

If your gonna post on here at least try and make some sense. Your English not to shabby

If your gonna post on here at least try and make some sense. Your English not to shabby

What do u mean sense??? Nothin wrong with anythin I have wrote and this is a forum therefore every subject or match can be commented on!

I think TMS should of won the game. An Illogan player should of seen Red within 3-4 mins of the start with a punch. No place for it on the football field but ref didn't "see it" lol. As always. The ref wasn't bad throughout the game but made some vital and stupid calls. Specially a challenge on the TMS GK that was not only High with studs showing but about 3 weeks late. Ref bottled it to only show a yellow when without a doubt it should of been red. Overall 2 Reds deserved for illogan but all the best to them in the final

It would have been a very different score should the ref have not listened to illogans filthy cheating linesman. Every ball through was flagged and he may have been in line for one? And whoever that is talking about tms superstars, you weren't quite so smug in the first half when you were well outplayed.

In all fairness to illogan they did come out a different side at half time and especially in the later stages. Good luck next round, although with that linesman you shouldnt need it. ;-)

It would have been a very different score should the ref have not listened to illogans filthy cheating linesman. Every ball through was flagged and he may have been in line for one? And whoever that is talking about tms superstars, you weren't quite so smug in the first half when you were well outplayed.

In all fairness to illogan they did come out a different side at half time and especially in the later stages. Good luck next round, although with that linesman you shouldnt need it. ;-)

Haha quality! In the final tho surely they will have official linesman? Unlucky threemilestone,after beating athletic I thought they would go all the way.

Illogan are cheats!! Simple. Punching a player is a disgrace and you guys get away with that sort of thing way too often!! Illogen linesmen was terrible. think he may of Flagged for 9 offsides with maybe 2 being right. It's a shame as i think TMS would of won the game hands down if it wasn't for him. He was wearing glasses to be fair and with the rain i guess he couldn't see properly????

Well that's a very obvious defence

so you believe your linesman was correct in his decisions? Also when the ref gave tms the advantage and our player ran in on goal and apparently that wasn't advantage. Its fairly obvious that no illogan player will say anything other than "sore losers". i especially don't condone the hired lout who feels it ok to hit a stranger for no reason.

so you believe your linesman was correct in his decisions? Also when the ref gave tms the advantage and our player ran in on goal and apparently that wasn't advantage. Its fairly obvious that no illogan player will say anything other than "sore losers". i especially don't condone the hired lout who feels it ok to hit a stranger for no reason.

Sorry haven't had a chance to reply yet I will later im currently waiting for my hangover to wear off, we got to the Junior Cup area final yesterday don't know if you heard?

Sorry haven't had a chance to reply yet I will later im currently waiting for my hangover to wear off, we got to the Junior Cup area final yesterday don't know if you heard?

This doesn't warrant a response but its a shame that no illogan player has made an adult contribution to this yet.

Illogan are cheats!! Simple. Punching a player is a disgrace and you guys get away with that sort of thing way too often!! Illogen linesmen was terrible. think he may of Flagged for 9 offsides with maybe 2 being right. It's a shame as i think TMS would of won the game hands down if it wasn't for him. He was wearing glasses to be fair and with the rain i guess he couldn't see properly????

i thought we played TMS yesterday?? didn't realise it was arsenal?? cant wait for next week in the cup!! surely we must be underdogs with you outplaying us so much this weekend, we will have to try to bring you down to our level again!! our long ball tactics and thuggish players is why we are nicknamed ''the crazy gang'' like the great wimbledon side that won the cup!!!!

Illogan 2 - 1 TMS AET (1-1 ht)

(Adam Callaway, Jason Buckly) - (Justin Miles)

1st Half

TMS started really well and out played us for first 25 mins against the wind which really concerned us but then we managed to get back into the game and finished the half the better side.

2nd half

We came out really fired up and as much as TMS outplayed us against the wind we did the same to them. Adam Callaway then came off the bench and had an immediate impact scoring with about 25 mins to go. Rest of the half we played the better football and started to create some good chances but some poor finishing and some great saves from TMS keeper who played really well meant we could'nt get the 2nd goal that we needed.

Just when I thought we had done enough with 10min to go a weak free kick was given about 35 yds out which Justin Miles smashed into the top corner giving our keeper no chance.

Extra Time

We started the extra time the better side and looked like we wanted it more, then another player who came off the bench Jason Buckly scored a great goal early in the 1st half to put us ahead again. We had a few more chances during the extra time as TMS pushed but couldn't convert them but we did manage to hang on for the much deserved win.

As for the comments about punching no there isnt room in football for it but then TMS know that having had a played banned for life for hitting a ref recently.

To say our linesman was a cheat is simply a lie. I played in the back and out of the 10 offsides all bar 1 were definitely off and the one that wasn't was marginal so id prefer our lino flags for it than give u the benefit of the doubt.

Cant wait for next week when we do it all over again in the Arthur Pearce Cup.

Illoganno5 I must then because I am trying to remember when I last sent off a player for throwing a punch but it must be about at least 6 seasons ago and I can assure you that if any player on a game I am officiating on behaves in that manner and I see the incident then there is only one result and thats a red card under section S2 which is Violent Conduct. As an afterthought I hope I do not watch a different game to the one you play every week as I have referee`d your team this season.

might have been the same player who threw the punch that deliberately elbowed colin kettle in the ear splitting it wide open in the 2st 5 minutes in an earlier round when St Day played them!!

people do these things and sometimes get away with them!

not condoning the actions(alleged) but people will always try and do sneaky things in football!

illogan are a physical side but people already know this so go into a game against them with a bit more bite and determination and they might not try and bully you!!

get on with it and man up!!!!

TMS you really are a bunch of sore losers, take the defeat and get on with life. so what a player may well of got punched but thats football get over it, he must be good at doing this to not get noticed? but you lot wouldnt have the brain cells to do it? well done to illogan a well deserved win and best of luck in the FINAL!!!!!!!!!! :drink::thumbsup: :smiley20:

I felt the need to come on and calm this down.

I play for TMS and have not heard of half of the people on behalf of TMS on here.

It was a very enjoyable game to play in and Illogan deserved their victory no matter how they came of it, they scored 2, we scored 1.

There isn't really any need for any bragging though as we were gracious in congratulating you yesterday and you received it also.

Congratulations and I thought you whoever won yesterday would win the tournament and I still think that today. See you next week.

Hodges21, were u in line with the lino all game?

think u should try and concerntrate on getting a side out on sundays instead of gobbing off on here! why dont u ask some of ur 'superstar' friends?

put ur dummy back in ur gob and man the hell up!

think u should try and concerntrate on getting a side out on sundays instead of gobbing off on here! why dont u ask some of ur 'superstar' friends?

Hhahahaha u really are a dumb little shit. and yes i'd say we was more in line with the last man than the ******* lino, you idiot!!! And to comment on my sunday side is plain childish. It's been one game we've not been able to raise a side. Hense we're second. I don't need to man the hell up bud. More man than your ever be. Just think there is no place for punches. why not just play football if you can play?? It's idiots like you that ruin the ******* game. Silly ****. If you want to watch people throwing punches then watch UFC!! your all just a bunch of thugs!

PGP you lost. Played against illogan with the same linesman you had yesterday and was very fair. Best side won at the end of the day.

O dear, think Ive hit a nerve!

I think u better ease off the ribenna, it's making u a little irrate!

So u coming on here saying about illogans lino wearing glasses ain't childish!?? Lol

was it u that got punched?

No it wasn't me that got punched. I wasn't playing. I was watching. i love the fact you think its ok for someone to punch someone else while playing football. i don't know if you noticed but there are sports where you can punch someone as much as you like. Boxing and UFC. why bother playing football if your going to punch people?

O dear, think Ive hit a nerve!

I think u better ease off the ribenna, it's making u a little irrate!

So u coming on here saying about illogans lino wearing glasses ain't childish!?? Lol

was it u that got punched?

No it wasn't me that got punched. I wasn't playing. I was watching. i love the fact you think its ok for someone to punch someone else while playing football. i don't know if you noticed but there are sports where you can punch someone as much as you like. Boxing and UFC. why bother playing football if your going to punch people?

Well it looks like u've finally eased off the ribenna, how come u wasn't playing? Have I sed that I think it's ok? Don't think I did! It happens u just need to get over it! And yes I have noticed boxing and ufc. I watched the ufc last nite, brutal stuff that!

Just enlighten me snky10 were you not 3 miles away playing and moaning about the Titans team and ranting in the mining results yesterday, blah blah blah :blink: you really must find something to do on a sunday.

Lads Lads Lads.... It's great to see everyone having such passion for the Junior Cup and long may it continue. I personally think my club has been hard done by on several occasions. But remember there is always next season! The most important thing now is to continue getting as many points as possible this season in order to get into next years Premier Division, hope to see you all in it.

Just enlighten me snky10 were you not 3 miles away playing and moaning about the Titans team and ranting in the mining results yesterday, blah blah blah :blink: you really must find something to do on a sunday.

Yes I was marksy.

was I moaning about the titans TEAM? I think I actually said that ur TEAM deserved the win!

Hhahahaha u really are a dumb little shit. and yes i'd say we was more in line with the last man than the ******* lino, you idiot!!! And to comment on my sunday side is plain childish. It's been one game we've not been able to raise a side. Hense we're second. I don't need to man the hell up bud. More man than your ever be. Just think there is no place for punches. why not just play football if you can play?? It's idiots like you that ruin the ******* game. Silly ****. If you want to watch people throwing punches then watch UFC!! your all just a bunch of thugs!

ARE YOU WENGER IN DISGUISE?? brilliant!! looks like you really depended on ur side winning yesterday? maybe your worried some players will leave now your season seems to be over?? always next season mate? still 2 more cups also! thugs? no i prefer hardmen!! come on ''the crazy gang''! maybe you should try and play next week instead of relying on others?? sort out some differences??

Maybe i was a bit ott. I still don't think that hitting somebody takes any brain cells, and as long as the "it happens" mentality is about then so will the mindless violence. my 5 year old son is learning the game, if he were watching yesterday he would assume that you hit someone if they tackle you. I know people get worked up but not that early for nothing. It was a very good game all said and done so we shall have to see what happens next week.

St Agnes 2 St Buryan 2 (4-2 AET)

Pretty windy day at aggie, aggie played with the wind in the first half scored an early goal direct from a corner had one disallowed for a foul on the goalkeeper. not a lot from St Buryan playing into a strong wind. Second half St burian equalised early from a well timed run and powerful header. and quickly added a second after some pretty dubious goalkeeping ( though id write that before anyone else ) Aggie equalised into the wind with about 20 mins left. FT 2-2

Extra time saw Aggie go 4-2 up in the first half and hold on through 4 or 5 late St Buryan attacks

Best game of football i've played in a few years, wind played a big part of the game but aggie made the most of it.

Not many people have backed aggie to get this far hopefully now we have proven we are a team that are on the up, still in 3 cups and in with a shout in the league in Feb!

Aggie Aggie Aggie Brilliant boys keep it up :yahoo: