Cornwall Football Forum

EVEN THE BEST HAVE DREAMS!!

thanks stig???..cockerkneeboy,the only way i would want that dream to come true is if i were to see mr henry standing in the middle of the pitch with his bottom lip on the floor,totally aghast at the unequalled skill and ability of the imperatively important,purely brilliant king dimitar berbatov of bulgaria....spurs fans now have their very own thierry henry(esque) player and he will prove to be as vital to us yids as the "old master" thierry henry is/was to firing blanks gunners.

they finish fifth and all of a sudden the spurs fans start shouting their mouth off, heard it all before

hey iamthebest,thats 2 seasons in a row now that the super spurs have achieved 5th position.we've been in the mires of mid table obscurity for years and years and to consistently finish 5th in the league is hell of a step for any club outside of the top 4.NOBODY has been "shouting their mouth off" as you put it.i merely pointed out that berbatov is a class act and spurs fans can now revel in the enjoyable knowledge that we have a player that is possibly equal to henry in terms of ability and will be as important to spurs as henry is/was to arsenal.of course,if you'd bothered to read my last post properly you would see thats exactly what i said.now go back,read my previous post and my first one and tell me EXACTLY where i'm shouting my mouth off about spurs,finishing 5th or anything else besides dimitar berbatov.the suspense of waiting for your response will truly keep me on the edge of my seat!!.no really,it will???. :rolleyes:

gillsy mate,that's exactly why i say my prayers before i go to sleep each night and if there is such a thing as god,he will ensure that we (spurs) break into the holy grail that is the top 4 next season and HOPEFULLY then,he wont feel any need to move to one of the "big clubs"..there will also be the matter of how much the man would cost.afterall,if bent is worth £17million,rooney £27million,carrick £18million(eventually) and i recently read £17million for forlan??.what the hell does that make berbatov worth?.you are right though gillsy.."great player".

Your right there coopsie Bent 17m going on that Berbatov will be up 50m. Just saw on sky sports news that Barca have said they have agreed a 16m fee with arsenal for Henry. If Bent is 17m how can Henry be 16m doesn't make sence to me. If true though what a great chance you have got to finish above the gooners and in the top 4 he will be a great loss to them. Wonder what Anita will think of it all?

i'm cleverer than i look you know.wenger to go next,possibly to barcelona with henry?.then van persie and cesc fabregas will quickly follow.the gooners ARE broke and almost £300million in debt,they HAVE TO SELL players to pay for a stadium that they will eventually struggle to fill because nobody will want to watch a team that isn't winning (except spurs fans because we're used to it).they sell henry for £16million when it will cost atleast £25million to replace him (if that's possible),i make that a loss of a possible £9million which is not really going to help with the spiralling debts.henry lived and breathed that club and being on the inside he has first hand knowledge of whats happening behind the scenes.he can see that the club is heading in the wrong direction and knows that wenger is definately leaving at the end of the season,if not before.he also knows that the other "big players" such as van persie,cesc,gallas etc will follow wenger or himself to pastures new.this is the opinion of a football fan,the fact that i'm a spurs supporter is just a really BIG bonus.the future at the lovely new emirates doesn't look quite as sparkly as the hardly used seats that fill it.still,all concerned can look on the bright side....atleast you've got theo walcott to replace henry!!. ...C.O.Y.S....to all gooner fans,spurs are on the up and the gooners are definately not.i can empathise with your situation and know what it's like for a club to slip quietly into oblivion and i would like to say that i feel for you.as for the sorrow you must be feeling....well "my heart pumps purple p..."!!. :lol::drink: ..what a day to be a spurs fan.