Cornwall Football Forum

kevin lawrence could be heading to a peninsula west team!

any truth in this?

I think it is all talk !! Why would someone want to leave a club who is in the good position

that they are in ? :unsure::blink:

Yeah why leave a club who plays in a higher league, pays and has better facilites?!? Oh sorry he did to play for the well. Them jelly babys must be tasty!! :glare:

any truth in this?

I think it is all talk !! Why would someone want to leave a club who is in the good position

Yeah why leave a club who plays in a higher league, pays and has better facilites?!? Oh sorry he did to play for the well. Them jelly babys must be tasty!! :glare:

We get paid in wine gums... maybe we should negotiate some jelly babies aswell into a new contract!!! :smiley20: :smiley20: :smiley20:

last year it was st day and this year it seems to be perranwell and next year it'll be someone else getting all the stick, its getting a bit dull. i don't normally bother commenting because i don't think its that important as to who pays who doesn't and who plays for who and why. We all go out on a saturday afternoon 11 v 11(unless you play for madron), kick a ball around and then hopefully have sociable drink. I personally look forward to playing the well because i know i'm gonna see dom and kev and frags and people who i don't see as often as i like, same with every team in the league, perhaps its just coz i've been around a long time or i'm getting old, possibly both. find the fun people, remember why you started playing this game as a munchkin back in the day, and give up on the negativity that this combination legue seems to stink off from time to time :thumbsup:

bit deep that

happy new year everyone :yahoo:

Well sasid Scoffy old boy! (hope u n family r good m8)

does it really matter if a player is gettig paid 5, 10, 20, 30+ pounds? i say well done if you are getting paid at this level.

its not the players fault if they are being given money-would you refuse money in these tight financial times?

we all look forward to playing on a sat-paid or not paid and thats what its all about.

Happy New Year to all forum readers/members

any truth in this?

If Perranwell's squad gets any bigger how are all the Subs going to fit in the dugout?sorry i meant park bench. :yahoo: :ninja:

any truth in this?

If Perranwell's squad gets any bigger how are all the Subs going to fit in the dugout?sorry i meant park bench. :yahoo::ninja:

The red rocking horse behind the bench is allways fun!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :SM_carton:

any truth in this?

If Perranwell's squad gets any bigger how are all the Subs going to fit in the dugout?sorry i meant park bench. :yahoo::ninja:

Bit like the corridor,s up the hospital full of beds waiting to go on ward,s.May be you should get on with your work instead of putting stupid post on ere,you seem to have a big problem with Perranwell fc ?

any truth in this?

Bit like the corridor,s up the hospital full of beds waiting to go on ward,s.May be you should get on with your work instead of putting stupid post on ere,you seem to have a big problem with Perranwell fc ?

Someones work? football forum?can't quite get the connection,doh. :rolleyes: :ninja:

any truth in this?

Mr T, bet you pity the fool that has to sit on that park bench and play on that pitch!!! LOL

Someones work? football forum?can't quite get the connection,doh. :rolleyes::ninja:

I've heard that 16 year old Aggie left back, Bradley Leivers, has been approached by a number of Peninsula clubs including Truro reserves, Newquay & foxhole, however at such a young age apparently he wants to stay in the combo, meaning a move to other interested club Perranwell could be on the cards for the young talent, who has been offered a reasonable £15 a game. I'll keep you update.

Jake Shaw

I've heard that 16 year old Aggie left back, Bradley Leivers, has been approached by a number of Peninsula clubs including Truro reserves, Newquay & foxhole, however at such a young age apparently he wants to stay in the combo, meaning a move to other interested club Perranwell could be on the cards for the young talent, who has been offered a reasonable £15 a game. I'll keep you update.

Jake Shaw

I don't know a lot about this league but from what i've heard he'd be better off staying where he is,why go backwards?

Honestly you try and have a bit of banter on here and people take it to far! There are people full of themsleves at every club and at every level (player/officials), It comes with the territory!

I think, the point wiseoldman was trying to get accross is that St Just have a very good side now and anybody wanting to get into the squad would have to fight for it.

P.S combokid I was told you are Karl Williams!!!!