Cornwall Football Forum

tottenham euro latest

Numpty

after falling behind to a well taken goal by zanetti after just 68 seconds it has got even worse with keeper gomez being sent off after 8 mins and 0-2 from the resultant penalty 14 mins and milan 3 up looks like damage limitation now for spurs but with milan looking awesome i fear more goals may follow.

Bale's hat-trick was superb, no doubt about that. But Inter took their foot off the pedal

Build all the fans up only to suffer the same as a four nil defeat!!

ITV really do my head in, Chiles is one shite presenter and the commentary is just appalling,

Agreed Inter may have taken their foot off the pedal going forward but the challange is still to not concede. Bale is a class act and we may well struggle to hold on to him, but behold another Spurs player in his pomp. The list is endless I for one will enjoy our Champions League experience. Hammers Gunners reds blues or hoops I care not. My team playing in an exciting way.....read my signature...no-one is bored Danny!

I for one will enjoy our Champions League experience. My team playing in an exciting way

I agree with every word you have said above General

Although your team lost I would like to say it was a fantastic game from a neutrals point of view, The game had a bit of everything and your right you should enjoy what your team is doing right now I know I would if my team were in the same position (Fat Chance) and why not, Lets be honest the Spuds were never in with a shout of winning the champions league from day one but while you are still in it you should enjoy yourselves just as you are with your premier league form

I know it is early but surely Gareth Bale would have to be considered as a contender for player of the season (Certainly so far)

Hope you and the boys at Gulval are all good mate

I really have a problem with,trying to fathom some people out on here.

They abuse me left ,right and center,tell me to clear off,then when my team lose,all the little children starts new

posts,giving it the big one.

Here I am,just returned from Milan.

For your information,I am a very proud man after the way my team fought back against the Champions,with 10 men.Proud to have

an outstanding young player in Gareth Bale.

Very proud of the fantastic support my team got from the 8,000 travelling YID ARMY.

Proud of the way the Spurs faithful behaved themselves.

Im sure ,Inter Milan will receive similar welcome,when they come to the Lane in 10 days time.

Im also pretty confident of getting a result.

Suppose then,no will give a shit,where I am.

I really have a problem with,trying to fathom some people out on here.

They abuse me left ,right and center,tell me to clear off,then when my team lose,all the little children starts new

posts,giving it the big one.

Here I am,just returned from Milan.

For your information,I am a very proud man after the way my team fought back against the Champions,with 10 men.Proud to have

an outstanding young player in Gareth Bale.

Very proud of the fantastic support my team got from the 8,000 travelling YID ARMY.

Proud of the way the Spurs faithful behaved themselves.

Im sure ,Inter Milan will receive similar welcome,when they come to the Lane in 10 days time.

Im also pretty confident of getting a result.

Suppose then,no will give a shit,where I am.

As I said in my previous post Spurfect I have nothing against Spurs and wish them like all the other English sides in Europe the very best of luck but the moronic drivel that comes from you makes it hard not to have a little smirk especially seeing it was the fat spanish waiters (as everyone else likes to call him) side that ripped Spurs to pieces in the first half. Granted Spurs put up a brave fight and Gareth Bale is a fantastic player but the honest truth of the matter is Inter took their foot off the pedal and even then the result was never in doubt.

If you said something sensible then maybe people would take you seriously but most of the time you just talk Cr*p.

On a final note good luck to Spurs when they meet Inter again back at White Hart Lane.

If you said something sensible then maybe people would take you seriously but most of the time you just talk Cr*p.

North Devon

Never a truer word has been spoken my friend and welcome to the (So called) CLIQUE :clapper:

To be quite honest you are spot on with what you have said, There are a lot of forum members on here that have given certain persons more than a fair chance and each time they get shot down in flames with a volley of bollocks :(

I have stated many times before that being a public forum everyone has a right to come on here and say what they like, If you choose to come on here and slag of another team (Mine got called PIKEYS the other day) then you should expect something back in return and the problem is that there are some on here who cannot take that kind of thing :o

I have wished every team in Europe this season the best of luck and I do mean that but it meant nothing as I got shot down yet again, I’m a man though so I get back up get on the horse and go riding again just as it should be :D

Do I hate SPUDS, ARSENAL, MANURE, LIVERPOOL, CHELSKI

Honest answer is no, I support my team and have done since I was a kid and I know about the history of my club as well as going to see them as much as I possibly can and I admire those teams and many more besides because they are good teams who play good football which is what I enjoy as a fan but what I cannot stand like many others on there is the constant abuse made towards other forum members just because we have a view or a bit of banter (It is like being back at school ffs)

I’m afraid that the whole situation regarding mindless members will always be with us and is a no win situation but there is a very simple answer, Either just ignore what is said or reply and wind the f**kers up although one may say that is a bit childish to come on here and wind up a fellow forum member :D:D

Just remember that whatever you say on here or any other public forum you will be wrong more times than you will be right, Discussion’s are just that and everyone has a view and a belief weather it is right or wrong

Good luck, be lucky and enjoy your life you only get one of them :thumbsup:

On a more important note, For all members of the CLIQUE please see below

ImportantDate.jpg

Usual place usual time and if you cannot make the meeting please let the chairman know :D :D

Talking about pots and kettles,the way I see it is that you are all as bad as one another.

Spurfect is a very passionate Spurs supporter,he has made that very clear.

Any critisim about him or his club,and he is like a dog with a bone,and goes for it,and at times he is over the top.

But the way I see it ,their are some that love chucking him the bone.

You cant call him a moron etc,and tell him to clear off,then when he does,you start threads asking where is he.

Spurfect,is allowed on this Forum,and he is allowed to voice his opinion,weather he is right or wrong,and Im afraid if

people are going to annoy him,then we will have to put up with him.Like him or not.

Hope he does'nt have a go at me,I am a Spurs fan.

Talking about pots and kettles,the way I see it is that you are all as bad as one another.

Any critisim about him or his club,and he is like a dog with a bone,and goes for it,and at times he is over the top.

You cant call him a moron etc,and tell him to clear off,then when he does,you start threads asking where is he.

Spurfect,is allowed on this Forum,and he is allowed to voice his opinion,weather he is right or wrong,and Im afraid if

people are going to annoy him,then we will have to put up with him.Like him or not.

You hit the nail on the head there fella and I agree with what you say 99%

I do not mind holding my hand up and saying that I have thrown him a few bones to chew on in the past but an eye for an eye and all that

You’re a spurs fan who does not mind a little banter just as COOPSIE was but the difference being is that you and him give as good as you get but your fellow spurs fan takes things a little to far at times and lets face it you cannot expect people to sit in front of a p.c and read some of the shit he has come out with and not reply can you

The easiest way to deal with the situation is for people to ignore the silly comments weather it is from spurfect, myself or any other forum member but as it is also very easy to go fishing from the comfort of your own home and people will continue to do so while the comments are being made

I’m all for some decent conversation just as most other forum members are but if you want to come on here and get lemon then be ready for a fishing trip

On a brighter note although West Hams league position and form are not good we have just made it into the quarter final of the milk cup err sorry I mean carling cup :clapper:

Arsenal at the weekend and time to lock horns with Anita and co

Trust you to pipe up... :rolleyes:

Well,Well,Well,the spurfect does as he is told,and then the clique demands to know where he is.

Like to congratulate all you Spammers,on your tremendous start to the season.

In the bottom three,and quarter-finals of the Mickey Mouse Cup.

You poor poor poor people.

On the other side of the spectrum,Spurs visit Old Trafford in a Top of the table clash,and then on Tuesday we have the

Champions of Europe visiting White Hart Lane.

What difference between the Big and the Little Clubs.

Portsmouth fans on here are adamant,that it is true.

Personally,I dont know.

If it is true,what a masterstroke,every ex player he sign ,he get a cut.Clever.

If he's done it then I'm sure it's legal and above board. However, morally and ethically, it leaves a lot to be desired. It seems like a "legal bung" to me. What do other people think I wonder?

You can't blame Redknapp too much....a quality bit of business on his part! Peter Storrie has to take the blame for negotiating it on Pompey's behalf!!.....not much surprise as old 'arry is his close friend!

I agree that you can't blame him too much. He was given a golden opportunity to line his own pockets at someone else's expense and he took full advantage. Redknapp is a slippery character at the best of times and this seedy episode fits.

....Spurs visit Old Trafford in a Top of the table clash, and then on Tuesday we have the Champions of Europe visiting White Hart Lane.

Hopefully a nil-nil draw on Saturday, and an away win on Tuesday.

Just thought I'd pipe up and give the old "signature" an airing.

• 4 weeks later...

This forum seems to be devoid of Arsenal and West Ham fans recently.

Spurfect has let his and my football team do the talking.

It is strange how,other peoples opinions change,the more Spurs achieve.

Going back to last season,many predicted Spurs would fail to finish in the top 4,with Liverpool,Man City and Aston Villa

having better chances.

Then when we finished 4th,others said,"you are'nt in the Champions League yet you still have to qualify".

After the first leg against Young Boys,that was it.Europa League for Tottenham.

The group stages were drawn,and Spurs had the hardest group of the English teams.

Enjoy it while it last,we were told because thats it.

Now we have qualified for the Knock out stages ,and with a chance to win the group and get seeded in the last 16,it is said we will get no further than the quarter finals.

My advice to all you football experts,keep predicting Tottenham's demise,its great proving you wrong.

I dont think we will win it,but no one will want to come to White Hart Lane,so providing we can stay in the tie,away from home,anything is possible.

Bring it on,we are still enjoying every minute,and the Premiership aint bad either.

Spurs are doing very well and long may they continue to compete at the highest level here and abroad. The point i was trying to make is Spurs haven't got enough world class players do win any of the major trophies. It's always my way to pick the best teams and then try to see which of my players would get in that team. Take Man Utd - Chelsea - Arsenal - Man City - Madrid - Barcelona and then see how many Spurs players would get in them sides.

I am not a Spurs knocker, we have seen it all before with Leeds United you build your hopes up so high they just let you down.

If Gareth Bale got injured Spurs would be loosing there only World Class player (in my opiniun.

• 3 weeks later...

Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk - not sure - maybe Shaktar through

AC Milan v Tottenham Hotspur - Spurs out

Valencia v Schalke - don't know

Inter Milan v Bayern Munich - Bayern through

Lyon v Real Madrid - don't know

Arsenal v Barcelona - Arsenal out

Marseille v Manchester United - ManU through

FC Copenhagen v Chelsea - Chelsea through

Fantastic draw for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Could have been a little better.

Spurs dont do,easy.

There was 10-12000 supporters at the San Siro for the Inter game.

Think there will be many more this time.

Many mates,are booking flights already,£56 return from Bristol,get in early if your going,prices are going up.

Mangle,you are hoping Spurs go out.

Everyone laughed at Jermain Defoe when he said,Spurs would go further than Arsenal.

Possible.

COYS.

Fantastic draw for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Have you been on the Scrumpy again? :rolleyes:

Seriously, you know I don't go to many matches because I prefer playing to watching. However, I have been to see Arsenal play at Villa recently and that was a good result for us. Someone I work with is a season ticket holder at Villa and he managed to get me some tickets for myself and my two eldest to watch Villa v Sp**s on Boxing Day. It was the only date we could go as my daughter works. Are you going? If you are you could buy me a pint! :drink:

Mangle,you are hoping Spurs go out.

Idiot. Am I hoping Arsenal go out too? Here it is on record. I want Spurs to win. I want all four English clubs to win. I think Spurs will go out. I think Arsenal will go out. So throw your toys in someone else's direction. Idiot.

You'll be pleased to know that I've been to Villa 3 times this season - including Arsenal - and they haven't won one! Someone I play football with - who is a Birmingham City season ticket holder - said he would buy me a Villa season ticket if I could promise they would be that useless every time I went, Have a good Christmas and I'll see what I can do on the 26th! :smiley20:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello young man.

Afraid I have,nt got a ticket for Aston Villa.

Got plans for Xmas.

Pity,because if you were going to buy me a pint,I would have cancelled Xmas plans and got a ticket.

Have a good day,with the kids,watching the Spurs.

Hope you dont bring the boys bad luck.

Have a good Xmas.

:smiley20:

See what I mean?

I think you owe me a pint! :drink:

I just think I'm a bad omen for the Villa! Usually when I go it's on a bit of a freebie (almost!) and they rarely do well. Yes, we did well against Chelsea, thankyou, and it's good to see both North London clubs in the top 4. I haven't seen such an open contest in years. Can't be bad, can it?

• 1 month later...