Cornwall Football Forum

Think there may be more money at Perranwell.......paying a players £50 train fee to get him down to play, was told this by the guy himself!!x

Your having a laugh aren't you!!!£50 for the train fare you need to get your facts right instead of bulls----ing and concentrate on what y. our club or manager is paying out.

Told me the same thing Ping train fare paid for up and back.

Also Pullen £30 Day £30 and Hill £25. So that leaves Papparone the twins and Cadman getting nothing hey laugh joke. Oh and Steve Allen he gets looked after guaranteed.

Before you all come on here and deny that Perranwell have never paid have a little think 1st.Rappo never got paid did he!!!!!!

Also Pullen £30 Day £30 and Hill £25. So that leaves Papparone the twins and Cadman getting nothing hey laugh joke. Oh and Steve Allen he gets looked after guaranteed.

Before you all come on here and deny that Perranwell have never paid have a little think 1st.Rappo never got paid did he!!!!!!

How many more childish postings like this are there going to be? St. Day now Perranwell, who cares what or who gets paid? They're the same players with the same ability paid or not! It's suppose to be 'senior football' isn't it? I don't hold out much hope of it happening, but it's about time some people on here grew up! :SM_carton:

Dom don't play for money and never has. Pasties and sweets and sticky buns maybe but not money.

As for the others I cannot comment even though I have heard rumours but so what take whats given if it's offered.

xxxxxxxx

I will be negotiating my pay on Saturday!!

3 more wine gums i think is fair!!

Hey Guns if i told you that i was gettig £50 a game you would believe me too!!!All the talk about all this outlay off £££'s at perran is bulls**t,but you can keep believing in what you are hearing and posting it on hear,get a life you sad ass muppet!!

I get £25 a game.....................to keep the bench warm

Get used to it you wont ever keep the bench warm dry maybe warm never!!!

With the players that are being bought in alot of you guys whom are loyal to the club and have been for a few seasons are goin to be dumped on there for most of the season all cold and wet with no cover!!!brrrrr.

Hope the club remembers you all when you leave and they fall apart when the mercenaries go at the end of the season. I would never have thought Dave Fisher would have let this happen I question who actually is in charge at the club at this moment in time.

:yahoo::clapper: :yahoo:

With the players that are being bought in alot of you guys whom are loyal to the club and have been for a few seasons are goin to be dumped on there for most of the season all cold and wet with no cover!!!brrrrr.

Hope the club remembers you all when you leave and they fall apart when the mercenaries go at the end of the season. I would never have thought Dave Fisher would have let this happen I question who actually is in charge at the club at this moment in time.

:yahoo::clapper::yahoo:

You are talking out of you a.s we are losing a few players soon Uni and going to see the world etc ! so just do one :yahoo:

You are talking out of you a.s we are losing a few players soon Uni and going to see the world etc ! so just do one :yahoo:

Kempy you should change your name to Mr.Angry. :clapper: :ninja:

Kempy you should change your name to Mr.Angry. :clapper::ninja:

No not at all! I just find some people who know not the facts or wish to put down football clubs ( like yourself ) would

not publish your stupid, non proven comments on here!.

I do have an opinion on certain things that i would not even like to put on here for all to see. :SM_carton:

So if i am Mr Angry?!! not at all !! :thumbsup: very nice to most people lol (so think about it!!)

Kempy you should change your name to Mr.Angry. :clapper::ninja:

No not at all! I just find some people who know not the facts or wish to put down football clubs ( like yourself ) would

not publish your stupid, non proven comments on here!.

I do have an opinion on certain things that i would not even like to put on here for all to see. :SM_carton:

So if i am Mr Angry?!! not at all !! :thumbsup: very nice to most people lol (so think about it!!)

I rest my case. ^_^ :ninja:

• 1 month later...

Another mysterious Quote from the infamous WINNOW yet another account in a disguise that man will sink very very low!!!

Another mysterious Quote from the infamous WINNOW yet another account in a disguise that man will sink very very low!!!

ilovefootball,

Just for the record WINNO dnt even look at this forum any more because he keeps getting threatening phone calls from some gutless p...k! Do me a favour and Grow up!!!

FIFI D

:c: