Cornwall Football Forum

Guest grumblebee

will we miss the players that left for pz no. along with the previous manager and coach they are history.the only thing that really matters is people who.are dedicated to the club they play for.the setup we have now where managers talk to each other at least gives the younger players a chance to progressthat never happenedlast season we dont expect miracles but with our new found club spirit we,ll be ok.

Jesus...you Hayle lot are soooooooo boring. Get over it. They have the opportunity to play in a better league so just let them be.

Why not concentrate on supporting Hayle rather than hating Pz?

Again...you are soooo boring.

Bananaman you have it wrong.No-one that has any position at Hayle hates Pz as you suggest.

Good luck to them.....in the main it was the published comments by one or two that were off the mark.Anyway thats all done with.

The club is far from boring believe me.Its in the best nick its been in for years !!

hayle fc would like to wish all the players good luck

for the future. we bear no grudge to any of them for leaving.

all the players would be welcomed back in the future.

i think its time to move on now.

we have a new manager in denty who as fit in lovely at trevassick park,

along with his assistant reno. together they have worked hard at creating

a brand new hayle team.

so as far as im concerned the past is the past.

good luck to penzance in the new season :D

From a neutrals point of view it sounds like all the Hayle fans on here are green eyed monsters.

Think we are all bored of this subject now. So like I said...

Zzzz zzzzzz

Mate ur the only banging on about it fella everyone else is saying good luck to the new look side! n theirs you banging on about ppl hating Penzance! Grow up you muppett

From a neutrals point of view it sounds like all the Hayle fans on here are green eyed monsters.

Think we are all bored of this subject now. So like I said...

Zzzz zzzzzz

Mate ur the only banging on about it fella everyone else is saying good luck to the new look side! n theirs you banging on about ppl hating Penzance! Grow up you muppett

you obviously haven't been Reading other threads mate. I accept that you are wrong.

Well said joejoe best of luck to both teams. Please let this be the end of it. Please.

St justice I miss you.

you obviously haven't been Reading other threads mate. I accept that you are wrong.

Well said joejoe best of luck to both teams. Please let this be the end of it. Please.

St justice I miss you.

Back at christmas mate will come and watch you at the mighty seagulls....Thats if you are not injured!