Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Rumour Mill......

apparently he played for Hayle on sat.

I also heard this as well as a couple of falmouth and illogan combo players turning out for hayle at the weekend.

Winston not all of your comments are correct. Kayne did play for Hayle on saturday as did Brian Scoffin from Falmouth as both of our goalkeepers were on holiday and we would like to thank Brian for helping us out, however, where you got the idea that we had illogan combo players playing for us on saturday from i really don't know as I can tell you there weren't any. We have a very good squad of players and we will not be in the habit of using 'outsiders' unless absolutely necessary as in the case of Brian.

Guest Living the dream

Kayne is a decent player and would be a good addition to anyones squad.....however, he is unfit and tends to spend half the season on the sidelines injured!

And after watching him play it seems all the desire has gone from his game and he just looked lazy, at the moment he is nowhere near the player he was and off the pitch he seems to have trouble getting on with people!!!

heard that a few of the old wendron pre peninsula team are going back to the club possibly hobbs, martin, toy, o'neil and scoffin etc maybe even mr cantona 7 himself after a bad start against ivybridge with falmouth.

i know hobbs has no intention of going back, & i am definately not going back even after a bad start against ivybridge cheers for that!

Kayne is a decent player and would be a good addition to anyones squad.....however, he is unfit and tends to spend half the season on the sidelines injured!

And after watching him play it seems all the desire has gone from his game and he just looked lazy, at the moment he is nowhere near the player he was and off the pitch he seems to have trouble getting on with people!!!

Kayne is unfit-granted...but this is due to his injuries...& always being injured is no reason not to want a player at combo level- it's not like he has a contract to be paid,even players who are paid in cornish football don't get it when they are out.... having seen him play in the last couple of weeks hes looking better than has done 4 a LONG TIME, having spoken to him his desire has gone from his game because of people like you!!!!!! talking absolute crap!! I've only ever known him to fall out with two people-both for a good reason....

Regardless of his fitness/injuries he is still too good for combo which is why so many clubs want him and why idiots like you talk about him.

heard that a few of the old wendron pre peninsula team are going back to the club possibly hobbs, martin, toy, o'neil and scoffin etc maybe even mr cantona 7 himself after a bad start against ivybridge with falmouth.

Well I heard that Scoffin and O'Neill had gone back. Was told O'Neil scored a few goals for them at the weekend.

Any news down the well??

Oh yes,the pitch is still awful. :clapper::yahoo::ninja:

Here we go again get a life Mr.T we had this debate last year,if your good enough you can play on any pitch so probaly you have never played football or your just a crap player who blames a poor first touch on the pitch what ever pitch you r lucky to play on. :SM_carton:

I hope Kayne signs for Hayle, the new found spirit within the club would be good for him.He is a class striker and he would be great for us and i,m sure he would make a major impact.He,s always done well against us and whatever he decides he will always be made welcome at Hayle.

I think if people are going to slag others off they should have some balls and put there names to the post. I feel living the dream is obviously a player at a club that cant get Kaynes place off him. Ive known Kayne ( Trev ) for a long time and he has his problems like everyone else but his ability is 2nd to none. He is wasted playing combination league football and should play a higher standard. I feel if he gets away from his mates and plays he may fulfill his potential. Thats not being derogitory to his mates but sometimes you don't play your best when your with them. Mates if they are real ones will still be after football

I agree with the above, Kayners has been looking good in training and would be quality if he stays at St Day, I hope he does!!!

As for people slagging each other off, it's a joke, people within football are outrageously 2 faced.. to be honest I can't wait until the season starts so all this rubbish is put to bed!x

Well I heard that Scoffin and O'Neill had gone back. Was told O'Neil scored a few goals for them at the weekend.

scoffs isnt back

I agree with Winno, put your real names up & stop slagging people off behind an alias. Kayne was one of the best strikers we played against in the Peninsular league last season & would be again this year if he decides to play in it. In my opinion, he is to good for the combo but if thats where he decides he wants to play, then good luck to him. You may question his desire to play at the highest level, but, nobody who's played with or against him can surely question his ability !

Any news down the well??

Trevor Thomas you are a ****!!!! just keep on slagging off our village team humpty dumpty!! :ninja:

Kempy your'e awake! Catch you every time. :thumbsup::ninja:

You never did pass the 11 plus did you!!! spelling as good as can be for a bald headed muppett!! lol

you could not even rent a shit house here lol

Any news down the well??

Here we go again get a life Mr.T we had this debate last year,if your good enough you can play on any pitch so probaly you have never played football or your just a crap player who blames a poor first touch on the pitch what ever pitch you r lucky to play on. :SM_carton:

Get a life? Yes i've played football to Senior level and Perranwell's pitch is still awful!!! Go back some years,Malabar won Fal/Helston and Junior Cup,refused entry to Combo because they wanted to play at Boscowen Park,(public playing field)WHATS PERRANWELL? :yahoo: :ninja:

Any news down the well??

Trevor Thomas you are a ****!!!! just keep on slagging off our village team humpty dumpty!! :ninja:

Kempy your'e awake! Catch you every time. :thumbsup::ninja:

You never did pass the 11 plus did you!!! spelling as good as can be for a bald headed muppett!! lol

you could not even rent a shit house here lol

Grass never grow on a busy street!!!!! :ninja:

Just how much money are St Day prepared to pay out for a top 6 finish after speculations about former Helston player Reg Pearson is on £25 a game Kayne Trevaskis is on £30 per game then there's Duane Briton Colin Kettle and now Blakey who is keeping stum about how much money he's being paid. This season could prove to be a costly one for the Saints but as a fan im sure I will get down to there ground to watch this new side

Any news down the well??

Get a life? Yes i've played football to Senior level and Perranwell's pitch is still awful!!! Go back some years,Malabar won Fal/Helston and Junior Cup,refused entry to Combo because they wanted to play at Boscowen Park,(public playing field)WHATS PERRANWELL? :yahoo::ninja:

I can't see that mr trevaskis will be at St Day, he played and possibly signed for a peninsula club at the weekend.

Would that be Penryn or Hayle,which ever team sign him and he stays fit will only bring quality to ther forward line. :drink:

Saw Kayne play for Penryn on Saturday he looked fit and played really well. Don't know if he signed or not though. Would be a huge asset to Penryn and he will love playing on that pitch every other week......