Cornwall Football Forum

2010 / 2011 CSWPL Transfer Update

Thank you the Python, I have been informed that he is the Chairman of St Austell Football Club, & he is called Chapman,

& that he is not a very nice person,

Money man by his attitude he is doing St Austell Football Club no favours,

Maybe we need to find out what St Austell are paying their players, because I gather they are quite well off as a club,

But truthfully without Doubt has got a very big chip on his shoulder about other clubs who may be a bit better off finanially than his club, we may never know, maybe we should all ignore him & he may just go away,

Hammers :c::lol::c:

Not a very nice person ....... Wrong ........ Chairman ......... Wrong....... Commercial Manager ......... Correct.......Player...... perhaps one more season.

Nice to meet you Hammers.

Best of luck for the coming season Falmouth .........look forward to seeing you in August.

Perhaps your right chip on my shoulder. But when you do the job I do at a football club you will understand.

Money Man

why does every thread on here end up with arguements between club supporters and individuals within clubs

Cant we get back to the original discussion on this thread which was 2010 / 2011 CSWPL Transfer Update

Maybe should start up another section on this forum for people who dont like other clubs to slang them off. Then will not need to hijack every discussion on here and turn it into 'a my clubs better than yours bitch fest.'

Here we go again, Hammers and Nemesis playing the only record in their collection : the scratched one titled "Whinge, whinge,whinge, let's moan about St Austell". Hammers, check your facts before you start slagging people off and while you're at it, buy a dictionary and learn to spell. Nemesis, Poltair Park is a Council-owned ground so as Council tax payers we are quite entitled to ask the Council to make repairs to the ground.

The financial situation that exists at the moment is something that every club has to deal with, the clubs that have more money will inevitably go for the best players and if a player is offered £100+ a game then they are more than likely going to go to that club. At St Austell we realise that we don't have as big a budget as some clubs to play with so we have set a budget which, thanks to Money Man's hard work and determination in getting sponsors and the committee's various fund raising efforts, we feel is an acheivable and realistic one. What Falmouth Town do with their budget is their business. We have had some bad times at St Austell over the years but we have turned the corner and we hope that this season will be one of consolidation and we can begin the process of establishing ourselves as a Premier Division club.

P.S Baldy, it was very harsh (and wildly inaccurate) to describe Crouchy as a thug, or maybe you believe that every player who wore a St Austell shirt last season was a thug. I'm not going to say any more about that as it sums up what an idiot you are without me having to add anything!

With regard to James Miller and Falmouth, I dont think you can claim its for the love of the club that he is going back, more the love of the size of the brown envelope, he's been the same for years just chasing the money, Liskeard, Porthleven, Penzance and now Falmouth again.

What's wrong with chasing the money,if David beckham was born in st.just,he should of stayed playing for the tinners in the last 15 years instead of playing for united Madrid etc for 100k+.r u saying beckham should of worked in a pasty shop and play for his local team st.just?

Ozzellfan,

So you never have spelling mistakes?

Oh & by the Way I have not been Whinging about any clubs Financial state including St Austell,

Before you reply to other Forum members read their thread,

it was Money man who was Whinging about Falmouth Town,

& like you a St austell fan,

Not once have I mention or Questioned what St Austell Have Financially as A Club Or what they spent,

I care not a hoot, if St Austell are better off than Falmouth best of luck to them

& as I have said on this Forum the best of luck to all of the clubs,

so before you go shouting your big mouth of read what I said, in my reply to Moneyman, then write a sensible reply if you wish,

Hammers :c::glare: :c:

What's wrong with chasing the money,if David beckham was born in st.just,he should of stayed playing for the tinners in the last 15 years instead of playing for united Madrid etc for 100k+.r u saying beckham should of worked in a pasty shop and play for his local team st.just?

Sorry, did you just compare James Miller to David Beckham, and I didn't say it was wrong, merely questioned the so called desire to play for his local club, who just so happen to be the big spenders in the league, interesting timing wouldn't you say.

Actually, I wasn't referring to Crouchy as a thug. It would be difficult as I do not know who he is, for sure.

I was told cetain players had signed for Foxhole but as yet I have not seen them mentioned on here.

Slapped wrist for believing what I heard, at worst?

Actually, I wasn't referring to Crouchy as a thug. It would be difficult as I do not know who he is, for sure.

I was told cetain players had signed for Foxhole but as yet I have not seen them mentioned on here.

Slapped wrist for believing what I heard, at worst?

Baldy, Crouchy is a top lad, I'm sure that most folk already know that he goes by the name of Bradley Ralph... a totally innocent party in the nonsense of Oct 2009.

Thanks for your kind words Glass Hips :thumbsup:

With James I suppose it is nice to see a Falmouth lad playing for Falmouth, even though I am sure like somebody said a nice brown envelope has helped...But...I find it strange that now Falmouth has a KFC he has made the big step. Is Matthew Drummond staying at Falmouth-anybody know.

With James I suppose it is nice to see a Falmouth lad playing for Falmouth, even though I am sure like somebody said a nice brown envelope has helped...But...I find it strange that now Falmouth has a KFC he has made the big step. Is Matthew Drummond staying at Falmouth-anybody know.

Yeah like the last two saturdays when I happily gave up my time for nothing to paint the stand. Surprised not to see some 'true supporters' giving a helping hand. Maybe you were down KFC! :yahoo:

Yeah like the last two saturdays when I happily gave up my time for nothing to paint the stand. Surprised not to see some 'true supporters' giving a helping hand. Maybe you were down KFC! :yahoo:

Id love to come down and paint the stand but my arthritis riddled body wont allow it these days.

Perhaps most true Town supporters know that nowadays local lads such as Mr Miller will only play for Town providing cash is there, And does work for Mr Kimberley anyway . I couldnt give a damn if Town have local lads playing for them , a few years ago the plea was out there for local lads to play for Falmouth town and they did not want to know .

Good luck to Town but as for them having local players who really want to play for the club DONT MAKE ME LAUGH