Cornwall Football Forum

FHL Transfers and Rumours

Having trained last night I think fal ath will both there leagues loads of good players there, Paul moans for one. Also penryn will do better if Jarvo gets it right this year dan bux to captain penryn fourths to the league title in div 2. Don't know who I'm signing for it yet so am welcomes to offers I'm a good defence. Also good luck

Good english mr jerry. Lol. Is dan buckingham signing for penryn? Why is he going back there? Has he fallen out with mawnan. He is a class defender that should be playing higher but just likes to have a laugh with his mates so i guess hats of to him. Tom and jerry who did you play for last year. Are fal athletic looking good this year? Phil kellow has just taken last seasons fal town thirds hasnt he? What happens to all the loyal athletic boys that just get forced out? Who else have penryn signed??

Fal ath last seeson skeletor looking good down there this year but don't know who I'm signing for, also heard the bush bros are wanted by st day along with Paul hart any truth in this?

The Bush bros?? i think youll find the Bush Whackers will be staying at penryn.

this photo was taken at penryn pre season training on tuesday of james and david

Lol phil mark Kent Mitchell heard your going Albion you should come and join us at fal ath, also heard simmo is leaving the ryn any truth? I also heard the mooney young is splashing the cash around at penryn forths what's that all about, do u know anything about it minto

Lol phil mark Kent Mitchell heard your going Albion you should come and join us at fal ath, also heard simmo is leaving the ryn any truth? I also heard the mooney young is splashing the cash around at penryn forths what's that all about, do u know anything about it minto

have also heard that there is a bit of cash flying around at penryn 4ths!!!! If they sign dan bucks then thats a hell of a coup!! Who else has gone up there. Culdrose are looking strong this year with all the mawgan boys heading over there. Cant see the bush whackers leaving penryn, they are penryn through and through except for when they played for albion, athletic, mabe wanderers etc lol!!! Top players remind me of the neville brothers (looks)!!

Great photo phil!!!

Also any team with rappo in it will be strong so st day are my outsiders to win.

Guest mariner

Can confirm Ross bowden has signed for fal ath for back up

Apart from the back up part is the rest true, anyone confirm this if true a blow to penryn

• 3 weeks later...

This is just a rumour as im not connected to either club. Im just using the forum like a newspaper!! Pure speculation but maybe with a hint of the truth. Have been told carharrack are on a recruitment drive to add to there squad to push for combo. Have been told that regular forum user bushy is leaving penryn to sign for carharrack. Dont know what they can offer him that penryn cant but i would say penryn will finish higher unless carharrack sign a few more players.

This isnt meant to offend or wind anybody up just maybe generate conversation.

Let be realistic, carharrack need alot more than the bush boy to push for combo. Ive heard the bush boy has been asked to go down there and contributions to petrol was offered. Couldnt see the bush boy leaving penryn unless carharrack tempt his brother and mates to go down. Anyone confirm this rumour about the bush boy??

Also heard they are trying to pursuade richie ward back there after he left to sign for penryn.

Iam the best, if he signs for albion all ill say is that would be the biggest waste of a good goalkeeper ive ever seen. Youve already got a load of wasters that cant hack it in the combo playing down at albion. Not mentioning any names. Owen, minto, rj.

Tom and jerry, bush boy is a good player. He scored a few against us last season and would walk into any div 1 team. Not albion though they are weirdos. The film deliverance springs to mind.