Cornwall Football Forum

Rumour Mill 2010-2011

Guest Uncle Albert

Richard Maddison from tavi is another and jon Morris from parkway another 2 that I've heard

Paul hider has gone saltash so I'm told

sven, have you heard where Mark Berry has gone? He's been linked with several clubs.

Hider is going to the Ashes, as confirmed by Kevin Hendy in the Cornish Guardian today.

Guest Uncle Albert

That's interesting, sven. Thanks. I have a soft spot for Liskeard and it would be good to see a player of Mark's ability playing for the Blues.

I have decided that I need a new challenge this year I have met with a number of clubs and of them all the best club for me in my eyes is liskeard, I've enjoyed my time at Bodmin and been very sucessful, travelling is major factor in my decision to leave and both darren and mike the chairman understand this. I would like to thank everyone at Bodmin for some great times, and I hope I don't get too much stick from the supporters beyond the goal :-) all the best Bodmin look forward to my return for the blues

Just been told by a Plymstock Utd player that Micky Hunt is stepping down as manager to spend more time with his family after the birth of his son.

Daryl Young will be caretaker manager until Micky returns later in the year, lets hope Daryl can keep Mickys talented squad together after finishing 6th last season and reaching the Semi Finals of the Devon premier cup

Glad to see the Ashes have made some very good signings so far this summer, and i'm sure come pre-season they will gel well and demonstrate the teams potential in the forthcoming friendly's!

Beckham so i take it your leaving because Daryl is now taking over? what other players have left do you know?

Also does anybody know when the SW website gets updated with the summer movement?

Glad to see Spain off to a great start! cheers!