Cornwall Football Forum

Rumour Mill 2010-2011

I know its early doors but i would like to get the ball rolling and make a bold statement of Parkway failing to hold onto their players with the majority that leave heading to Tavy and Saltash! Also will Be interesting to see what happens with the Elburton squad and see what improvements the new management bring in! :smiley20:

I've heard rumour of Chris wright leaving Parkway, and current suggestion is he is looking at Blazey or Buckland....though i would prefer him to come back with the ASHES! :thumbsup:

Ian Gosling to Truro reserves, so i wonder whats going to happen (if anything) to the current reserves management, but No doubt alot of players chopping and changing between perrenporth and truro then!

Be interesting to see who is going to try and create something at Cully. Seen somewhere someone touting Dane Bunny to go along!

Anyway looking forward to another Rumour merry-go-round this summer now! Chin Chin :drink:

Guest little dave

I've heard rumour of Chris wright leaving Parkway, and current suggestion is he is looking at Blazey or Buckland....though i would prefer him to come back with the ASHES! :thumbsup:

Ian Gosling to Truro reserves, so i wonder whats going to happen (if anything) to the current reserves management, but No doubt alot of players chopping and changing between perrenporth and truro then!

Be interesting to see who is going to try and create something at Cully. Seen somewhere someone touting Dane Bunny to go along!

Anyway looking forward to another Rumour merry-go-round this summer now! Chin Chin :drink:

dane bunny dnt be silly hes the worst manager in the world cant even get a team most weeks gets his mates to play and they are so bad couldnt even play at dutchy standard.he is a joke

I wonder if theres any truth in the rumours that St Austell utility player James Chapman has been earmarked as new "Football Management Consultant" at St Austell AFCFCAFC?

Jenksy - I have heard on the grape vine that Mr Chapman will be combining his commercial managers role with a full time playing contract for next season. He will Be a great addition to the squad his undoubted ability has been sourly missed through injury this season and will be great to see him back in a lillywhites shirt soon.

Money Man

Guest fingerz_ma_boy

I have heard slight rumours that Daniel Chapman who is currently at Torpoint 2nds could be stepping up another level and Bodmin are interested

I've heard players coming into the league and moving as follows:- Pat Shaughnessy (Liskeard), Mark Berry (Ivybridge), Mike Burke (Saltash), Stewart Yetton (Parkway), Joe Jasper (Elburton Villa), Shane Krac/Will Stringer (Parkway)

Guest The Villa Man

Nothing been said about Ravo yet.

Someone must know his next move, may be just to "Toys Are Us"

Why would there be ? This is the Carlsberg South West Peninsula League Forum Thread

JUST TO LET THE PEOPLE WHO ASKED WHAT I AM DOING I HAVE RETIRED FROM MANAGEING MENS FOOTBALL FOR GOOD, THANKS TO ALL THE LADS WHO HAS PLAYED UNDER ME IN THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN INCHARGE,I HAVE NOT APPLIED FOR ANY JOBS AND WAS NOT GOING TO.I WILL NOT CARRY THIS THREAD ON ANY LONGER.Ravo

LEWIS DAW IS GOING TO TORPOINT, STU DUDLEY A GREAT BLOKE AND HIS BROTHER THERE, GLAD YOU TOOK HIM STU HE CAN ONLY GET BETTER, HE HAS BEEN A DIFFERNT GRAVY FOR ME, I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST. RAVO :thumbsup:

Dudley staying at Torpoint next season is he? If so is he going to bother coming to training or just going let Ricky Cardew do it all for him again.

"Dudley staying at Torpoint next season is he? If so is he going to bother coming to training or just going let Ricky Cardew do it all for him again."

thats a bit harsh.. is leigh the assistant still there?thought his warm ups and fitness sessions where good?

Matt and Aaron Cussack along with Ross Saint and Ben Smallridge all to Saltash Utd , Wonder if Hendy can keep his signings this season !! :P

Loads from Tavi leaving to follow hilson to parkway ( hobbs , cracc , davies , bevan , bailey ) The only one i've heard they're signing so far is Ahearn from Elburton

Ahearn , Saint and Ashton all leaving Elburton , can see them struggling to find replacements !

Not much chat from Torpoint so are they all staying ?

All Rumours until next week when players can be signed

Matt and Aaron Cussack along with Ross Saint and Ben Smallridge all to Saltash Utd , Wonder if Hendy can keep his signings this season !! :P

Looks like the ashes will rise next season!

Though the comment about blackler and brook i've heard them going to Parkway, Though i don't know who will replace them at Blazey? Perhaps Elphick will go to Blazey to replace Blackler, or maybe there's another young keeper looking for a club in plymouth or cornwall.

Whatever happens it looks like (if these rumours are true) next season is going to be a cracker,.... With Saltash winning the league of course haha! :smiley20:

With all these rumours of players joining Saltash United next season, who is leaving them?

One critism aimed at the management last season by players who had joined Saltash from others clubs, was that the club training was of a poor standard. On the few occasions that I saw Saltash play, I did not feel they looked as fit as previous seasons, especially when Timmy Alford was the manager.

Heard on the grapevine that Hoops and Laffs maybe leaving St Blazey due to the lack of commitment from the blazey committee? Big showdown this week.Watch this space.

Well I hope the commitee do the right thing and get things right!!

I believe most of these rumors are now becoming bad keeping's of secrets. Managers are now finally talking to players before their summer holidays and finalizing deals. Tavistock and Plymouth Parkway have bothe been busy with Hobbs, Krac, Bevan, Davies & Bailey being approached and seem to of settled an agreement with the Bolitho Club. As for players leaving Parkway, 'The Cusacks' have been heavily linked with Saltash, Baker and Curtis both to Elburton. Brookes has also been linked with Parkway. Chris Wright happen to be staying as well as Andy Sargent, two of the leagues prolific goalscorers in past seasons. I believe that Parkways back line are all staying, even though all very young, have had a lot of interest from clubs within the league.

I have heard slight rumours that Daniel Chapman who is currently at Torpoint 2nds could be stepping up another level and Bodmin are interested

A very good player, who turned down Manchester United trials for a Skating competition. Make the most of what you've got lad.

A very good player, who turned down Manchester United trials for a Skating competition. Make the most of what you've got lad.

he should step up this buy is class get on chappy

tavistock captain has left the club 2 join wayne hillson and become parkway captain.

hillson has now taken stringer, hobbs, krac, bevan, bailey and davies

i think most people could of guessed that !! why would parkway want carter when they have sarg, wright,hobbs ? you cant play all 4 !! looks like parkway will have a strong team next season although with the colourfull characters in the team like hobbs,stringer,krac,doel,brook it will be interesting to see what happens when there not winning and get on each others backs !!

i think most people could of guessed that !! why would parkway want carter when they have sarg, wright,hobbs ? you cant play all 4 !! looks like parkway will have a strong team next season although with the colourfull characters in the team like hobbs,stringer,krac,doel,brook it will be interesting to see what happens when there not winning and get on each others backs !!

think u wud struggle 2 play all 3 anyway! unless hobbs plays wide left which i heard he doesnt like playing there 1 of the reasons he left tavy