Praze-An-Beeble vs St Buryan

St Day vs Robartes Arms

Storm vs Constantine

Penryn Athletic vs Helston Athletic

West Cornwall Football Club vs Illogan Rbl

i thought redruth were knocked out???

Fowey vs Looe looks like a big game in eastern section

Quite a few clubs who got through have been kicked out

looks like Torpoint were reinstated to play St Austell but have been thrown out giving St A a bye to the last 16.

North Petherwin (D4) vs Foxhole (D Prem) or P6 (D3) is our potential second round tie.

Tywardreath RBL v St Cleer. I'm happy we have a home tie and it would be nice to take a Premier scalp, looking forward to it and should be a tight match!

Coop's you jammy sod with St Austell getting a bye! Were gonna have to progress the hard way.

Chacewater are eliminated for playing an unregistered player.Redruth Utd now play Mawnan.

there was me thinking that my junior cup for the season was over without playing as i was one of five regulars missing from the chacewater game and now we get another chance . oh well lets hope we can get everyone fit and available for mawnan

A good chance someone outside the premier league will contest the area final.I Dont understand what has gone on with St Dominick they must have had problems with registration ,they will surely play St Austell if everything is in order.Good luck to everyone in the next round,can i suggest that everyone left in gets hold of county and rechecks all there registration again.

Foxhole Stars (Duchy Prem) 2 - 3 Premier Sixes (Duchy 3) HT 0-1 (score 0-1,0-2,1-2,1-3,2-3)

Scorers Martyn Probert, Dan Parsonage, Rob Black

A rather disjointed performance from P6 who were missing two key players saw them edge through in a tie that wasn't perhaps as close as the scoreline suggested. Foxhole made the tie interesting reducing the deficit to 1 goal in the last minute with a fantastic dipping strike from their forward.

North Petherwin away in round 2.

A good chance someone outside the premier league will contest the area final.I Dont understand what has gone on with St Dominick they must have had problems with registration ,they will surely play St Austell if everything is in order.Good luck to everyone in the next round,can i suggest that everyone left in gets hold of county and rechecks all there registration again.

St dominick also had an unregistered player which was also a mistake as they believed he was signed on.

Cant denie that it looks a little easier,but all depends on the draw,happy to be home in the next round,but would not like to travel to par running track to play anyone,the place scares me to death.Pitches 2 small noisy trains ,a lot of dog crap ,and thats before you face RBL.The lads at torpint must be gutted but i am sure they and gunni will look at winning the ko cup and the league still a lot o football to be played.St AUSTELL,will be quitely confident of going a long way,as well as FOWEY no one will want to go to either.Good luck to everyone that remains.

Would be nice mate ,not sure about the drinking bit though ,i think i may be in training for the final run in.A new man arrived on the vets scene and tore the opposistion to pieces ,and then nearly died at the end.Ginger kay and Kitto along with the most of north cornwall would no doubt enjoy the banter,whoever gets there will enjoy it i am sure.

Cant denie that it looks a little easier,but all depends on the draw,happy to be home in the next round,but would not like to travel to par running track to play anyone,the place scares me to death.Pitches 2 small noisy trains ,a lot of dog crap ,and thats before you face RBL.The lads at torpint must be gutted but i am sure they and gunni will look at winning the ko cup and the league still a lot o football to be played.St AUSTELL,will be quitely confident of going a long way,as well as FOWEY no one will want to go to either.Good luck to everyone that remains.

Hey Kitbag i play for Tywardreath RBL and i know what your saying about two of the pitches down Par Track. Luckily we use the pitch to the far right as you come in, which is not only bigger than the other two Duchy pitches but a much better surface to play on, without the dog shit!!

Think you had to use that bleddy awful pitch over the river in your previous game against Duke of Cornwall and I can honestly say it should be condemned for use! Its a real health hazard and i'm so glad we dont use it ourselves. If we can overcome St Cleer at home then maybe are path's will cross?

I'm sure your the favourites for the competition but don't take us lightly this season, we may surprise a few!

Chacewater are eliminated for playing an unregistered player.Redruth Utd now play Mawnan.

Hmmmm who was it sf?

and how come because Chace are normally Shit hot at things like that

yeah chacewater are normally shit hot at things like that, when they had a manager who knew what he was doing, now the blind are leading the blind, i wouldn't expect much from chace this year, either team, great bunch of lads, organized by children

morcs, Jamie Manuell has made a big difference to you going forward and the quality he has will always give you a chance. Good Luck

Your right Batesy he has made a big difference. We have him and Martyn Jones both on 9 goals in all comp's already this season and were top scorers in our league so far. Were grateful to have his quality and composure up top!

League is obviously are priority and i feel that we can win this league and get promoted as we SHOULD have done last season! But i hope were challenging on all fronts and give these Premier boys a run for their money and also St Austell who will be thinking they can go all the way.

Glad to see the St Dennis boys are kicking ass back in senior football, always thought they would! You running the 2nd's now?

Only until we find a new manager, which could be for next game home to Biscovey.

I must admit i am enjoying it, and have 4 boys who played 1st team last year or senior. We lost only 1 game to Goldolphin in Junior Cup this year but could have had 5 or 6 but missed the chances.

Good job for you boys i am not doing full time or i would be back for my star man.

Guest toaster15

A few good games been drawn there hey !!

:drink:

Threemilestone vs Carharrack

Praze-An-Beeble vs St Buryan

Storm vs Constantine

St Day vs Robartes Arms

:yahoo:

GwinearNo.10, I am trying to read your post but I keep getting drawn to your avatar for some reason