Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL SIGNING OF THE SEASON

no tongues zippy just my opinion mate, ive played with ross for a few years and know how good he can be when his head is right, just think he's a big loss to falmouth town as is gavin boon to perranwell, both good young players that want to play football, vlad asked who everyone thought was the best signing around so i gave an answer

Guest sick note

my signings of the season is

gavin boon

james scruba dub been absolute class

and tomandjerry u can chat all u want obvouisly u havent got the balls 2 come out and let every1 know who u are instead of slagging me off behind a name but i will say we at penryn laugh at everybody who slag us of coz we know wot we got here which is a great bunch of lads that will work bleedy hard for each other for 90 mins a wk and then can go out and have a good time of the picth too and will go and do it all ova again the nxt wk and if we dont win anything this year i would still turn around and say that its been a privelige to play with such a talented and great bunch of lads and for me its the best move i made NO disrespect to anybody at fal town.

UP THE RYN :drink::D :yahoo:

Guest geachy1

aint a sgning but howard vague for stithians is awesome trust me ;)

howard is very good player jakey.

stithians have made loads of goos signings will probly win fhfl div 2

thanks lads,well we will see how it pans out

obv st day perranporth and carharrick are my favourites for div 2

kirk is class player too,not too sure bout his thong antics though..cant say i miss that sight every sat :)

Dnt lie Jake you miss looking at it realy :clapper: i will have to get a new 1 soon coz iv had the same 4 a while now :lol:

Thanks for your comment Dean Bray :thumbsup:

FIFI D

:c:

Ross Bowden is a definite asset to Penryn and I think he was and should have been destined for combo football had he stayed at Falmouth Town. Known Gavin for a fair few years and am sure his impressive start with Penryn will continue! Where is Ieuan ( spell check doesnt recognise it !! ) playing then ?

Iuean (sorry about spelling) is currently at St Blazey (ECPL) but could will he see the light and follow in his brothers foot steps and join Penryn 3rds??????

Only time will tell.......

FIFI D

No disrespect to fal Helston Div 1 but Ieaun is too good for that league! :c:

because he was with the combo team from the start off the season last yr, and because they were very strong in midfield he didnt get enough game time so he dropped down to the seconds with his brother and m8s... he's a top lad and great player. wish him all the best out blazey and hope he stops breakin his ankles!!! :P

True Kempy very true, but IF he does drop down to FHFL 1 he will enjoy it i give you my word on that!

Just 1 question, why didnt he carry on playing at Perranwell this season?? :P

FIFI D

Prob because he was talked into it by someone!! And you will have to ask him why!!

Guest scrubz111

signing of the season for me is all the way from poland! alls we had 2 pay was his travel costs he plays 4 penryn 3ds and his name is james bush playing class m8 keep it goin :clapper: :clapper:

Guest scrubz111

lol i knew i could do it mariner just takes abit off common sense thats why it took me ages 2 figure it out ha! looking forward 2 the game 2 moz against fal should b a gd 1 i think we will win 3-1 thats my verdict and no doubt we will get anouther gd performance from the polish nutter aka james bush lol :clapper::thumbsup: :clapper:

peg leg why attack sloth hes done nothing wrong to anyone, he just loves football,

and he and we will do good down ath, cant wait for next game

tom&jerry

i will be watching ur nxt game and i will be in sloths ear (the big 1) all game telling him how good he is....... i mean how CRAP he is :lol:

cnt wait 4 ur nxt game either