Cornwall Football Forum

ALL MOUTH NO ACTION DOWLING TRIES AGAIN

Guest TOPDOG

Guest TOPDOG

WHO THE HELL GAVE NICK DOWLING THE MANAGERS JOB FOR BODMIN 2NDS AGAIN, THEY NEED SHOOTING. ALL-MOUTH NO ACTION DOWLING WILL IT UP AGAIN, THEY SHOULD GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THERE DOING AND PICKS THE BEST TEAM FROM WHAT HE,S GOT AND NOT JUST HIS MATES, AS SOON AS IT STARTS GOING UP, HE,LL LOSE INTEREST, JUST LIKE LAST TIME, WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOPDOG totally out of order; Nick is a top bloke and last year i watched them play a few times and i thought they were a good team and played good football.

If you remember the season before Bodmin had a terrible season and Nick has turned them into a decent side, and i think they will do well.

Anyone who has managed a team at any level will know its not easy--well done Dowly.

TOPDOG, Welcome to the PUBLIC forum where just about everyone in the world can now see your post

Not the best way to introduce yourself to the rest of the forum (Only my opinion)

I know nothing about the situation but if you are not happy i guess you have two options, Leave the club and go play somwhere else (If you are a player for this club that is) or ask for the job yourself and dont forget to tell the commitee that you are the best man for the job, Have all the time in the world and will give up a hell of a lot to do it with little or no thanks

The choice is yours :D

Nick was Stuart Henderson's assistant last season from my recollection.

We played them in our penultimate game last season at Priory Park and ripped them for twenty minutes, racing into a two goal lead.

Nick came off the bench to make three in CM and to be fair Bodmin took a stranglehold on the game and deservedly got back to 2-2 before we nicked it (no pun intended) with a last minute penalty.

Got to admit, that as a player, Nick almost turned the game round, sat just in front of their back four and along with Stuart took a brave decision to make changes after 20 minutes and bring himself on at a time when we looked like running riot.

Our league opener is at home to Bodmin today and we know we'll be in for a tough afternoon.

Not sure who they've brought in , but have lost Dikitri Kanakh to Liskeard and he'll be a big miss.

Good luck to Nick for the season......although not today!!!!!!!! :P

You might think Topdog is a tad out of order but you could well be wrong. Just take a look at the post directed at D Thompson on this very forum by 'boysarebackintown' and then put the little numbers together. It might just change some minds. Just a thought!

When someone gets slagged off in public it is inevitable that person would want an opportunity to speak for his or herself. Maybe one or two replyees might like to think about that.

Oh I know alright. But I'm more than happy for the culprit to show his or her colours. Let me put it this way: he, or she won't. The poster made a derogatary post about a manager publically. Let's see if the poster has the guts to return and make his, or her stance clearer. I bet he, or she does not and my bet is she is a he. Need I say more?

I repeat: why should some low-life come on here and slag someone off - for no proven reason - and expect to get away with it?

\how would you like it if it were you?

Might I add, I actually work with Nick Dowling, he trained me on my current job and we two get on pretty well. I don't have anything against him at all. My original post was in defence of D Thompson who was speaking up for himself after being publicaly trashed.

lay off nicky dowling i doubt he knows this site exists , if hes ever online i bet hes looking up women and geegees ! great start 2nds ! that shouldve shut pabs and tommo up for a minute ! keep it up ! also good start for TOPDOG (derek thompson) happy days

and if nick trained you at your job and is such a nice bloke , dont bite the hand that feeds you x peace

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ninja bodmin

As joint manager and freind of dowlo i can honestly Say he mght be a cocky git but that dnt ulta the fact he,s stil the best playeR 2 come out of bodmin he,s dun agr8 job there so far and with the new sgnings we made ths yr top 3 aint unrealistic unlike the crap i just read!