Cornwall Football Forum

anyone free this weekend at your place???

Guest bunditheboss

Guest bunditheboss

Portreath reserves are without a fixture this weekend, if anyone out there is also free and has a pitch spare please get in contact in you fancy a run around on saturday!!!!!!!

Guest mikey catterall

Portreath reserves are without a fixture this weekend, if anyone out there is also free and has a pitch spare please get in contact in you fancy a run around on saturday!!!!!!!

i just wrote a new topic instead of a quote i cant read and think at the same time get stu number off dave mate im always up for a game and know the rest of lads will to.

Guest mikey catterall

alrite bundie stu just phoned me and said that most of our team want the week off and a few of us are going up with the first team its a shame because i think it would have been a good game good luck for the season mate :D

Guest mikey catterall

no football saturday even though we were fixtured apparently the leauge secretary made the fixture but camborne said they were given to late notice i may be wrong but i seen that the game was fixtured days ago on the forums f/h fixtures i wanted to play a freindly against bundies portreath who have recently signed my good friend dave"trouser snake" bartlam as a strike pair we were just effective as cole and yorkey in there hey day :lol: but our manager dosent want any players gettin injured and most of the team want a weekend off which is fair enough so its up the park with the kids home for score interative then me and the misses are going out for a few drinks so not a bad day on the cards :thumbsup:

Guest bundithegreat

dave was saying you two were a good partnership, thats why he got fed up i think because he enjoyed playing upfront with ya but wasnt given enough chances, never know you two might team up in the future???????????????

Guest mikey catterall

me and dave used to assist each other regulary his speed and my finishing was a good combination but we didnt have any widemen who could get down the flank at pace and whip a ball in so i think thats why dave was asked to play wide about the future who knows when or where i nearly signed for portreath last season when my good freind shaun dunstan asked me football works in mysterious ways.

Guest mikey catterall

its like cristiano ronaldo says "i have a dream but only god knows the future" the transfer window has closed if bundie threw in a vindalo and boiled rice it could have been a transfer but the take away shop closed :lol:

Guest mikey catterall

i owe the club this season mate i want to get the team promoted but next year maybe i want to play first team football i cant do at troon beller and stan shouldnt be playing junior football i aint got a chance i know i can score goals regulary in f/h 1 or mining 1 ive never scored less than 30 a season in all junior leauges im 24 and want to compete im not sure what the future holds sometimes it may hurt but the bird has to fly ask me in the summer i dont want the seconds to go down hill and im playing regulary and scoring ive recently hit 30 for the season good luck for the season bud :D

Guest bunditheboss

read all about it-----

portreath reveal that after some changes in positions, both combination and mining 2 team on hunt for striker with killer instinct in front of goal!!!!!!!

many players have been linked but who will join the ranks??????