Cornwall Football Forum

West Ham.Cheats?

somersetspur

Just heard the news that West Ham Utd,have been told by the Appeals Court to pay Sheffield Utd,

30 million pounds in compensation,following the Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano scandel.

They have found West Ham guilty of playing eligible players,because of 3rd party ownership.

This,broke F.A. and Premiership rules.

The F.A.s punishment was 5.5 million pound fine.

Sheffield Utd were relegated,because there were no points deduction.

If any other club,in the lower divisions were found guilty of this crime,automatic points deducted.

Afriad this stinks of another F.A cover up.Its just shambolic.

Questions arising now are.These players are still owned by a third party.

Where does that leave Man Utd + Liverpool.

I got a fair idea,what will happen.NOTHING.

If recent F.A investigations are anything to go by.

They are 2 of the famous 4.Can you see the F.A deducting points from the Scoucers + Mancs,let alone

West Ham.

Dont a former West Ham legend,work for the F.A?

This lot really make me sick.

Cue responses like "you're just bitter because your beloved Spurs are at the bottom of the league" etc etc :rolleyes: .

The actual point you make is a very valid one but I'm sure that there will be plenty who think that you've overreacted. The fact is that when the fine was dished out, West Ham looked dead and buried in the league and Tevez and Mascherano (who barely wore a Hammers shirt) didn't singlehandedly send down Sheffield United. Losing 8 of their last 11 games and only scoring 8 away goals all season is what sent Sheffield United down.

On the sport side of things, Neil Warnock and his players are guilty of blowing their chance of Premiership survival because they lost too many football matches, END OF. However, on the non-sporting business side of things, West Ham are guilty of breaking the rules and as far as I'm aware they were punished by way of a £5million fine.

I think it's clubs such as Luton, Leeds etc etc that should be pursuing legal action against the FA, the office of fair trading and any other governing body because their crimes were less severe but their punishment has left an almost unbridgeable gap between themselves and the rest of the footballing community.

somersetspur, NO mate I don't think that the £5million fine was the correct punishment and I didn't think that at the time. As far as I'm aware it is written in the rules that a team which breaks the rules in the way that West Ham did should suffer a fine AND point's deduction. However, I'm pretty sure though that we've seen enough in recent years to leave us in no doubt whatsoever that certain teams are simply above the law..

Pidge, I love your loyalty mate, "Go West Ham"... I'm sure that they'll gladly oblige once the £30million has to be offloaded to Sheffield United. OR will Mr Brooking be having ANOTHER quiet word in the ears of those that matter at FA Headquarters?.

Just heard the news that West Ham Utd,have been told by the Appeals Court to pay Sheffield Utd,

30 million pounds in compensation,following the Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano scandel.

They have found West Ham guilty of playing eligible players,because of 3rd party ownership.

This,broke F.A. and Premiership rules.

The F.A.s punishment was 5.5 million pound fine.

Sheffield Utd were relegated,because there were no points deduction.

If any other club,in the lower divisions were found guilty of this crime,automatic points deducted.

Afriad this stinks of another F.A cover up.Its just shambolic.

Questions arising now are.These players are still owned by a third party.

Where does that leave Man Utd + Liverpool.

I got a fair idea,what will happen.NOTHING.

If recent F.A investigations are anything to go by.

They are 2 of the famous 4.Can you see the F.A deducting points from the Scoucers + Mancs,let alone

West Ham.

Dont a former West Ham legend,work for the F.A?

This lot really make me sick.

1st off can you please provide a link to a news story that states west ham have to pay 30 million??? as at the moment the only definate thing is that the tribunal have found in favour of sheffield utd and no amount of compensation has been set.

2nd and this is what really makes my blood boil, yes i'm a west ham supporter so obviously i'm biased but, the whole 3rd party thing is the biggest crock of shit thing going there are loads of occasions where 3rd partys have influence over team selection yet the FA are quite happy to let this continue, the FA stated that there was nothing wrong with there registrations so they can't be ineligable, and the biggest point of the lot west ham fielded their best side in every game not like Colin who decided when sheffield utd played man utd not to field a full strength team as they wouldn't get anything out of the game!! its a good job west ham didn't take that stance on the last game of the season. They can say points should have been deducted but there is not a similar case anywhere and the rules where so unclear that they were re written after this case.

If sheffiled utd gain a single pound out of west ham thats me and football finished the whole game stinks at the moment and this would be the final nail in the coffin in my eyes when what happens out on the pitch gets challenged in every court in the land.

Football RIP

Well Crosser,you better get ready to turn your back on football.

Because West Ham are going to pay a lot more than £1:00 to Sheffield Utd.

Mr.McCabe,the Sheffield Chairman,stated on the Website,that true the fee has not been agreed

by the Tribunral,but he was expecting a MINIMUM payment of 30 million.

I do agree with one thing.

Football is going to hell,in a handcart.

I agree 100%.Really feel sorry for you guys.

Rotherham,Luton ,Bournmouth,Leeds,just dont have a chance.

Leeds may have a chance because of their large support.The rest,forget it.

When was the last time a Premeir Club was deducted points.?

Think you will find it was Spurs.

Then when Sir Alan Sugar decided to take them on,they backed down.

Who will be the next lower league team to go to the dogs.

Meanwhile,the Premeirship continues with big tycoons,taking over clubs,paying massive prices and

wages to players. Absolute madness.

When was the last time a Premeir Club was deducted points.?

Think you will find it was Spurs.

Then when Sir Alan Sugar decided to take them on,they backed down.

The last premiership team to be deducted points was boro for failing to fulfil a fixture a 3 point deduction, i believe spurs were handed a 12 point deduction which mr sugar got quashed on the basis of the fact that the previous owners had been the guilty partys and why should he the club be punished.......hmm that sounds familar to the west ham scenario.

Also Sheffield Utd don't want just any points deduction as a 1 or 2 point deduction would still see them relegated no they want 3or more points deducted which will see west ham relegated.

and one last point could the original tribunal panel that fined them the 5.5 mill might have actually thought that a points deduction which could/would have relegated west ham been too harsh i.e in theory relegating west ham because of this, and the punishment not fitting the crime

Also Sheffield Utd don't want just any points deduction as a 1 or 2 point deduction would still see them relegated no they want 3or more points deducted which will see west ham relegated.

3 or more points deducted would be a bit too harsh for you it seems crosser mate??. So to deduct 3 or more points for BREAKING THE RULES AND CHEATING is a bit too harsh but to deduct 5, 10, 12, 20 or 25 points because a club has ran into financial difficulty is acceptable?. I THINK NOT :angry2:

It makes me sick to the stomach that the likes of Leeds, Luton, Rotherham and Bournemouth are all floundering around in the lower leagues wondering whether they even have a future as a club because they ran into financial difficulty and were unable to pay wages for a month or two. Yet the top 4 in the Premiership all have debts of over £200million and most other Premiership teams also carry huge debts, yet continue to run without interference or threat of closure.

Sport used to be about fairness and sportsmanship but it appears that those days are long gone. I say those clubs that carry debts and are not self sustainable should all suffer the same fate as those poor sods that we have already spoken about.

As for West Ham, well I apologise to those friends of mine that support West Ham with great passion BUT your club cheated and they should have the book thrown at them. The paperwork that the FA required may well have been received BUT the fact is that the club did not legally own the player because Kia Joorabchian (spelling?) did and had the papers to prove it. That is FACT and the problem with that is that a club cannot legally register or play a player that is owned or managed by a third party.

This of course is all rumours,but,things dont look to promising for West Ham.

The amount to be paid to Sheffield Utd will be decided in January.

West Ham are hoping to agree an out of court settlement with Sheffield[15-20 million pound?]

With the collapse of club sponsers XL,owner Bjorgolfur Gudmundsson cannot afford to pay all of the fine.

He has told Gianfranco Zola players will have to go.Zola wants to bring in some players he wants.

So the bottom line is top players could be sold?

Dean Ashton,Robert Green,Mark Noble,and Scott Parker are the names mentioned.

Coopsie,with West Ham being Spurs feeder club,do you fancy any of these players at the Lane

in January?

As for West Ham, well I apologise to those friends of mine that support West Ham with great passion BUT your club cheated and they should have the book thrown at them. The paperwork that the FA required may well have been received BUT the fact is that the club did not legally own the player because Kia Joorabchian (spelling?) did and had the papers to prove it. That is FACT and the problem with that is that a club cannot legally register or play a player that is owned or managed by a third party.

No Coopsie FACT Tevez and Mascherano were registered players for west ham, as sanctioned by the premier league, the problem was a clause in the contract which was removed, man utd and liverpool do not own tevez or mascherano they are still under MSI control, however they do not have the same clause as west ham did.

I do like the way a spurs fan takes the moral high ground on cheating 12 points excluded from the fa cup and a 600,000 pound fine which was all reduced on appeal. :P

All premier league clubs sign up to obey the leagues rulings, west ham were charged and found guilty and fined 5.5 million what you think of the fine doesn't really come into it unless your Colin or a Blunts fan. Because the blades didn't like the outcome as they were so shit at the final part of the season they blew a 10 point lead on the hammers which saw them relegated, they couldn't appeal the outcome as it had nothing to do with them so they challenged the original independent board, the inquiry into the original independent board found no wrong doing on their part and they had followed all procedures. This still wasn't good enough for the blunts so they have re challenged through another procedure. What they would have done if that had not been successful is beyond me maybe the european courts for human rights??

Maybe if watford get relegated or miss out on the play offs or promotion maybe they should take reading and the officals to court to get some money from them??

Oh and somersetspur don't think any of west ham players will want to join spurs they would want to stay in the premier league :P:P:D :D

Yes Crosser I was waiting for that one.

I do honestly beleive Spurs will finish above West Ham this season.

So if Spurs are going down as you say.

According to my prediction,you're coming with us.

Hope we are both wrong,eh.

Honestly,Spurs were rumoured to be intrested in Dean Ashton before the window closed.

Especially seeing we only have 2 international strikers and a reserve Mancs.

If the total sum is £30m, I will be interested what the rationale behind the figure is (e.g. lost TV revenue, reduced gate receipts etc). In 2007 WHU turned over £58.3m and made a £3.7m operating loss. Add that to a debt of £150 odd million (which seems a common occurance in the Prem) and £30m seems like quite a bitter pill to swallow on top of the £5.5m fine.

I don't think there is an argument with the fact that what happened at West Ham was wrong. But giving consideration to proportionality, a couple of incorrectly registered players isn't exactly crime of the century, is it? A fine to the value of 50% of the annual turnover of the club can't be considered reasonable. Given the choice of Premier League football or minus £30m I am sure it would have been a relatively easy choice, but I just can't help but think that the matter could have been identified and resolved long before teams like Sheffield United were hotfooting their way into the Championship. They only have themselves to blame and in my humble opinion it seems that this is the next best option after the points deduction attempts failed.

I am sure half the UK population will donate a pound to cover the costs - the relegation of Sheffield United did football a favour - Neil Warnock disappeared from the radar.

West Ham Cheats?

Well I have to say I’m astounded at what you have written Mr Somersetspur because having read some of your posts they seem almost (But not quite) word for word as some of the same reports I have been reading on the net (Did you copy and paste)

First question for you though is when you call West Ham Cheats what part of the club do you mean exactly, Is it the Managers fault (Alan Pardew at the time) or maybe it was Steve Rigby (He is our kit Manager by the way) but then again it could have been Giorgio Gasparini (Rehabilitation Physiotherapist) but my money is on Nicola Lord (Head of partnerships) Because as I sit here trying to answer to you calling my favourite club Cheats I just have to ask myself WTF you are going on about.

The whole problem comes from the fact that our CEO told the F.A one thing about the Carlos Tevez paperwork and then told Kia Joorabchian who owned part of tevez something completely different, which is why we ended up in so much trouble (Fact)

Another fact is that both Tevez and Mascherano were only bought to West Ham so that they could be put in the shop window for another club (Bigger than us and with more money) to purchase them, This was all instigated by Kia Joorabchian who is the main reason we are where we are today (In the S**T) and for some unknown reason still has something to do with some of our transfers (That I cannot answer)

I found a couple of articles which may be of interest to some of you because what a lot of people don’t realise is that the 3rd party investor is actually quite common and goes on within most clubs, Take Jo who went to Manchester City he came from the same club Corinthians as Tevez and Mascherano and guess who was involved in the transfer (No not West Ham Utd) but Mr Joorabchian who owns MSI and therefore owns part of Jo (This is all getting spooky)

Look here Third party

And here Third Parties

All said and done though West Ham were in the wrong and were dealt with by way of a big fine, The BLUNTS could not let go and could not accept the fact that it was not West Ham who put them down it was because they over the 38 games played were in fact S**T and could not amass enough points to stay up, Long and short of it is it has nothing to do with us losing points it is because they did not win or draw enough games at the end of the day

I don’t agree with what West ham have done and I do say we should have been punished which we were but to blame us and call us cheats is a little harsh, People say that the big clubs get the favours and the little ones don’t well then there should be one rule for all made by Fifa and made world-wide to stop this kind of thing, Oh yes are Leeds not a big club they were regulars in the champions league but not now so is that also West Hams fault

West Ham are now appealing this ruling and this affair could carry on for months so the chances of the BLUNTS getting that £? Million in the near future is slim so don’t get off your high horses just yet, Anyway the BLUNTS never were and never will be a premiership side your better off where you are in the fizzy leagues

As for you Mr Somersetspur, I see you turned your attentions to some of your ex players in another thread you know the ones you used to love and cheer, No player is loyal to his club nowadays it is a business transaction plain and simple so before you go on about your new signings dont forget if they get a better offer then there off pal ? Yamma Yamma Yamma

Cockerkneeboy.The Post Title was,West Ham. Cheats.Question mark,therefore inquiring weather people

thought West Ham got off lightly?

Unfortunatly,who ever ballsed up,dose'nt matter.West Ham as a club must carry the can.

You broke Premeir League rules.That's a fact.Was £5.5 million fine enough.Personally I did'nt think so.

Sheffield Utd don't think so either.

I also stated Sheffield Utd deserved to go down,because they never had enough points.

Another point I also made was these players are still owned by third parties,as you said so are other

players .Where do that leave Man Utd,Man City + Scoucers?

You did'nt make any comment on the possible exit of players in January,because of your owners

financial situation?

As for the other thread about Spurs ex players,do you think Spurs conducted a great bit of buisness

with Keane + Berbatov,because I think it was.

I watched both players,for all their Spurs career,and mark my words these 2 players are never worth

£50 million pounds,or do you disagree with me.

Interesting questions there fella, For one I agree that West Ham as a club should carry the can and it should have been dealt with internally to get rid of the culprits but as we all know football clubs today are just money making machines that turn over £millions every year yet somehow seem to owe £millions (Well most do), What I don’t agree with is the fact that if we have already been punished then that should have been an end to it, If a player gets sent off and appeals but is then found guilty again you don’t see them appealing for a second time which would say that a ruling has been made and that’s that, In this case a ruling was made but challenged to which the club were found guilty so now that club are re-challenging the ruling by taking it to court and hopefully common sense will prevail

No matter what you me or anybody else thinks if it had happened to your club im 99% sure you would try to defend what you believe in and in my case that’s West Ham, I have supported them all my life through thick and thin (Thick mainly) and if they have done wrong then like any other club they should be punished in the correct manner, What needs to happen is rules to be made for every club in the world to follow because we hear how football is the same language in every country so why are the rules different, Organization is what’s needed but that will never happen will it

With regards to the January transfers and who will go is anybody’s guess although I have a feeling this situation will not be resolved by then anyhow, If players are to leave or get sold off then so be it but as a fan I am obviously hoping it will not come to this, Football clubs do have a knack of surprising people when least expected so we will just have to wait and see what happens I guess

With regards to the Spuds transfers I agree a good bit of business and no players are worth the millions they go for, Gone are the days of a 5k transfer now its all about millions and I guess if a club wants to pay that amount for one single player then good luck to them, I don’t believe money buys success it is all about the set up because the Spuds have purchased some good quality players and I did read that one of your players thought that the training sessions were a little hard but that’s just the premier league for you it is all about survival of the fittest at the end of the day

Anyway chap all the best for the rest of the season (Just don’t finish above us please) lol

Pretty bubbles in the air :clapper:

Hello cockerkneeboy, how are you fella?. Not going to comment any further on the exact title of this topic because I think enough has been said already. However mate, have you seen the latest report that the Sheffield United players are now looking into the possibility of individually suing West Ham for loss of income based upon enforced pay cuts after their relegation from the Premiership. This COULD end up getting extremely messy indeed and the financial implications for West Ham must be extremely concerning for both the club and it's supporters?.

What's your opinion mate?.

Oh and to add insult to injury mate, take a look at the link I've provided and go to the very last piece of info on Kia Joorabchian (point 18) and then ask yourself why your club is in the shit. ABSULUTELY UNBELIEVABLE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kia_Joorabchian

Coopsie me old mucker im fine thanks fella

To be honest it is getting a little out of hand now and there is so much talk going about that i feel a lot of it is complete poo mate but i guess we will all find out in time although how long that will be and exactly what happens remains a mystery im affraid

Yes i thought it was something like that regarding Kia Joorabchian although god only knows why he is still at the club (Something very dodgey going on there) and i for one want him out asap

(And for those of you who know a little cockney) :D

Lawd above! Coopsie me old mucker im fine cheers fella

To be 'onest i' is ge'in' a little aaaht ov Maryland now an' there is so rabi' 'utch charlie chalk michael owen abaaaht what i feel a hoppin' pot ov i' is complete barney magrew blud but i guess we'll all find aaaht in bird lime althuff 'ow long that'll be an' exactly what 'appens remains a mystery im affraid

Yes i thought it was somethin' like what regardin' Kia Joorabchian althuff odd bod only knows why 'e is still at da club (Somethin' very dodgey michael owen on there) an' i fer one wan' 'im aaaht asap. , innit.

Oh and to add insult to injury mate, take a look at the link I've provided and go to the very last piece of info on Kia Joorabchian (point 18) and then ask yourself why your club is in the shit. ABSULUTELY UNBELIEVABLE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kia_Joorabchian

I'm not going to say that pount 18 in wiki is incorrect, just that its important to remember that wiki can be updated by anyone....I could also add point 19 that he is the son of a motherless goat and until somebody contacts wiki and tells them that no his goat had a mum it would sit there. So don't take that as gospel.

But if point 18 is correct kinds of makes you wonder why he was part of sheffield utd party at the recent case.

With regards sheffiled utd players now trying to go the legal route. This whole case will let football ruin itself at some point the FA or Premier league will have to get involved.

Football RIP

• 2 weeks later...

I know West Ham have been kept out of the News Headlines,by Spurs and Newcastle recently,

but it seems things are not getting better in the East End.

News today is,West Ham could be in Financial ruins as the bank of West Ham owner,

Bjorgolfur Gudmundsson has gone into receivership.

Where does that leave The Hammers.

Up the river without a paddle ?

Guest crosser

I know West Ham have been kept out of the News Headlines,by Spurs and Newcastle recently,

but it seems things are not getting better in the East End.

News today is,West Ham could be in Financial ruins as the bank of West Ham owner,

Bjorgolfur Gudmundsson has gone into receivership.

Where does that leave The Hammers.

Up the river without a paddle ?

And the West Ham rollercoaster is back! Arms in the air, everyone! Wooooohooo!

monks_roller_coaster.jpg

West Ham should have been relegated.

Quite simply they got away with cheating.

why?

Ask Mansfield town, guilty of fielding uneligible players and deducted FOUR POINTS. What they should have done is move to London and play in Claret and Blue. Failing that, they should get an ex-player to find a cushie job within the FA. :c:

Talk about double standards, the FA should bow their heads in shame :(

Guest crosser

West Ham should have been relegated.

Quite simply they got away with cheating.

why?

Ask Mansfield town, guilty of fielding uneligible players and deducted FOUR POINTS. What they should have done is move to London and play in Claret and Blue. Failing that, they should get an ex-player to find a cushie job within the FA. :c:

If i have to say this once more, tevez or mascherano were not ineligable!!!! there was nothing wrong with their registration!!!

coopsie you seem like an intelligent fella but your making an arse of yourself regarding the brooking statement he has no sway within the Premier League so read this original news story http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/6594613.stm, one of the key lines

Among the reasons for the decision not to deduct points was the club's guilty plea and the fact that they are under new management and ownership.

Hmm the club are under new mangement and ownership now i wonder why that would have any effect on a decision could'nt possibly be down to the fact that spurs succesfully appealed against their punishment when they were found guilty???? on the basis that it was carried out by the previous owners??? so maybe mansfield should move to london and play in white??

Oh and it was nothing to do with the fa, it was a premier league appointed independent panel that sat on the original case nothing to do with the FA!!!

IF there was nothing wrong with their registration, what was the £5million fine for?. IF rules weren't broken, What was the £5million for?. IF everything was above board, why are Sheffield United to be HUGELY compensated?. Seems there are quite a few questions to answer for a club that did nothing wrong eh?. :wacko:

Guest crosser

IF there was nothing wrong with their registration, what was the £5million fine for?. IF rules weren't broken, What was the £5million for?. IF everything was above board, why are Sheffield United to be HUGELY compensated?. Seems there are quite a few questions to answer for a club that did nothing wrong eh?. :wacko:

I never said that rules weren't broken West Ham pleaded guilty to the fact that they had broken the rules they were fined. The offence's they were charged with are completely different to fielding an inelligable player. there was nothing wrong with their playing registration.

They were charged with breaching rules U18 and U13 quick explanation for you

It was alleged the deals for both players were in breach of rule U18 which states "no club shall enter into a contract which enables any other party to that contract to acquire the ability materially to influence its policies and/or the performance of its team."

West Ham were also accused of breaching rule B13 which states that "in all matters and transactions relating to the League, each club shall behave towards each other club and the League with the utmost good faith."

Hmm don't see any mention of fielding inelligable players there!! For the breach of rule U18, relating to thirdparty ownership of players, West Ham were fined £2.5m and for the breach of rule B13 they were hit with a £3m punishment.

So the bigger fine was for not behaving with utmost good faith slightly different to the picture your painting, and yes sheffield utd could be getting some payment from us, but only at the 4th time of asking having been rejected at every other point.

Guest crosser

Doesn't matter how many times Sheffield United have been rejected before having their case accepted and proven. The fact is that they are to be compensated, that means they must be correct, surely??.

wouldn't get to carried away just yet this will go to CAS first then the high court if needed.

Guest crosser

I'm not saying it won't happen, i'm just making a point that you were throwing your toys out of your pram because there was lots of paper talk about spurs players, but you find it ok to post rumours about other clubs.

How long is left on his contract hmm not sure, would i be bothered to lose him possibly but not overly and lets all remember spurs have a tag of "we nearly signed him"

The west ham management have said there will be no funds for new players apart from what zola manages to generate from players he sells, is Upson someone he is willing to sell I can't answer that, i would much prefer him to shift some of the dead wood that curbs bought....i.e. Boa Morte, Davenport, etc but it all depends on how many players zola wants to bring in and what funds he needs.

i'm a realist every club needs to sell players, even the top ones you can't have a massive squad picking up massive wages, so squad trimming needs to take places.

Would I swap the position west ham are in to the one spurs are in nah I don't think so :P :P

No you wouldnt swap positions with Spurs at the moment.I agree.

I didnt throw my toys out the pram.

Just wanted to know other peoples opinion,about the media reports are over the top.

Seems to me,that Newcastle are in turmoil,no manager,owner wanting to sell,and struggling on the field as

well.West Ham with their problems.But the big thing is what about Hull,a fantastic start,and all these things are hardly mentioned.

Do you think Im being biaised.?

i would much prefer him to shift some of the dead wood that curbs bought....i.e. Boa Morte, Davenport, etc

Davenport's been good for you, don't you think?. Just a bit unlucky with injuries.

Do you think Im being biaised.?

Yes you crazy, Spurs supporting nutter.. ;) . Quit with the jibberjabber and accept that we are universally hated and should keep our opinions to ourselves. :c: (Tongue firmly in cheek, before you all jump on me).

Crosser.The Upson story seems to be gathering pace.

This is from your own West Ham website,Cmon you Irons!

Upson,is keen to join Spurs.A fee of £5m,rising to possibly £7.5m due on appearences+International caps.

Also available are Scott Parker £3m and Dean Ashton for £7m.Thats a lot of money for an injury prone

striker,cant see anyone paying that money for him.

Must be getting close to January.The old transfer window rumours are starting.

Guest crosser

Gathering pace because its on a west ham forum and not even a good one at that!! and odds on the bloke who posted it probably saw it on a spurs site and decided to spread the rumour it bit further, like i said in the previous post I'm a realist west ham have always been a selling club that won't change that is the nature of the club, and its how we keep going, i was hopefull with this foreign investment that might have changed but alas it has not.

with regards to the players you've mentioned I've already stated how i fell about upson, Parker I would be quite happy to pick up and drive him to any club that wants him!! would be disapointed if ashton left because think he has massive potential but his injury's are starting to get too frequent now so maybe its for the best.

And going back on topic West Ham have Lodged appeal with CAS