Cornwall Football Forum

torpoint afc

• 2 weeks later...

Bradley Yeo is manager, Lee Bevan has gone as assistant. And They have signed Ben Davies,Matty David,Jack Alexander,Callum Martindale,Danny Brooks,Billy Allen. With Darren Hicks & Shane White leaving, There has obviously been a shake up over at the Mill & it will be interesting to see how they get on this season!

Bradley Yeo is manager, Lee Bevan has gone as assistant. And They have signed Ben Davies,Matty David,Jack Alexander,Callum Martindale,Danny Brooks,Billy Allen. With Darren Hicks & Shane White leaving, There has obviously been a shake up over at the Mill & it will be interesting to see how they get on this season!

be interesting to see how many of the names mentioned supposedly joining torpoint are actually there at start of season, has darren hicks actually signed for parkway and where has shane white gone to, seems to be lots of speculation about

Just wanted to say I have come back home to the mill and although cuwwently I am injured I'm am dertimend to get bk fit and become the wock in defense once more and lead us bk 2 the glory days like the vase wun.

Matt how come you struggle with your R's in your post but your name contradicts yourself.

Should it not be Matty D of wrny!!!!!!!

Bit harsh on Brooky guys. I would imagine that he had signed for Tavistock before Yeoy got the Torpoint gig.

I don't think money comes into it in this case. There's alot to be said for mates playing together for one club. Banter, team spirit and all that. The problems occur if and when the manager moves on, but I think Yeoy and Bevs will be committed and expect the same from their players.

I think they'll do well this year...