Cornwall Football Forum

Any Players on the move?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My money is on Liskeard but I may go each way and drop a £ or 2 on St Blazey now that they are attempting to poach players from rival clubs for figures reaching £70. Don't know about anyone else, but sounds like a panic to avoid likely relegation. Any which way but lose I guess!

My money is on Liskeard but I may go each way and drop a £ or 2 on St Blazey now that they are attempting to poach players from rival clubs for figures reaching £70. Don't know about anyone else, but sounds like a panic to avoid likely relegation. Any which way but lose I guess!

Seems St Blazey are damned if they do and damned if they don't! If it is true, there won't be many get that sort of money and just a pity the club did not see the danger of relegation sooner.

Opinions expressed are mine and not intended to represent the Club.

Well Chairman, there are players on the circuit receiving higher end money from higher placed clubs in better placed positions than Blazey currently are, who are having their heads turned by bigger offers of money by people within St Blazey FC. £70's & £50's per game for example. So either there's something you don't know about your Club or the Club has won the lottery!

Interesting statement you make regarding your club not seeing the danger of relegation sooner though. Be interested to hear at what point you saw it and what action you would've taken? Was it this season, last season, last summer, last year or this month??