Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURES Saturday 6th December

It's far from "every club" that does it Brett. However,it's within the rules,and until those rules change (if they ever do),it will continue to be down to the individual clubs' discretion. Some clubs feel the need to do this to win big games,to settle derbies or to simply raise a side,which can be no easy task these days. Some of us don't like it happening,but there is no better feeling than beating a side with "ringers" in - certainly makes for an easy team talk! Those clubs who choose NOT to do it,will always gain the respect,if not always the trophies.

Why don't people, get off the Rickards back, isn't it quite easy to see, they just want to play football and not for money, pity there aren't more players around like that, also as Lee stated nothing in the rules to say that cannot play

Steves, thought ud b more annoyed that the twins didn't play 4 u, instead u had belly up top who's nearly 50 yr old lol

Ricks u do get paid per game more than some of blazeys 1st teamers!!!Carl got 40 quid travel expenses n he doesn't even drive lol

Why don't people, get off the Rickards back, isn't it quite easy to see, they just want to play football and not for money, pity there aren't more players around like that, also as Lee stated nothing in the rules to say that cannot play

Steves, thought ud b more annoyed that the twins didn't play 4 u, instead u had belly up top who's nearly 50 yr old lol

Ricks u do get paid per game more than some of blazeys 1st teamers!!!Carl got 40 quid travel expenses n he doesn't even drive lol

It's actually £60 per game Grosey plus I get mine and Carl's travel seems though I drive there all the time lol.

End of convo now ?