Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results and table - Tues 19th Aug 2014

Theirs a few players in the league like this Ben lad, they have bags of potential but have a stinking attitude to go with it, football at this level should be for enjoyment obviously competitiveness comes into it, but there's a line which is crossed far to often by players like this, and the old illogan keeper I forget his name!

Let's be honest, there have been plenty of people over the years, who have threatened people and just set out to injure people. The whole St Just team have been doing it for years, curly at Illogan and many more in the past. I don't know this new person, but if he is that young and talented, I am sure that the manager and skipper plus anybody at Redruth will take him to 1 side and ensure that it doesn't happen again. Let's not confuse passion and aggression, in the heat of the moment, on big occasions, sometimes we say and do stuff, which is out of character. I hope that this is an isolated incident and it doesn't take the shine off the good work that Redruth United are trying to do and tarnish what has the potential to be a good season of progress rather than regress.