St Dominick v Tavistock H

Division One

Bodmin Town v Bude Town D

Holsworthy v Camelford H

Lanreath v Probus H

Millbrook v St Blazey A

Pensilva v Nanpean Rovers H

Roche v Wadebridge Town H

I think ECPL Prem is going to be a tussle between Torpoint and Edgecumbe, after those two there will be a huge tussle between the likes of saltash, Tavistock, elburton, polperro etc for the third spot, but I think Callington will surprise a few.

In division 1, it has to be the likes if St Austell, Roche and Pensilva as favourites for the title.... I'm looking forward to following it all for sure!

Premier Division

Bere Alston United v Elburton Villa HOME WIN

Callington Town v St Teath HOME WIN

Fowey United v Torpoint Athletic DRAW

Launceston v Plymstock United HOME WIN

Liskeard Athletic v Morwenstow DRAW

Polperro v Edgcumbe AWAY WIN

St Dominick v Tavistock AWAY WIN

Division One

Bodmin Town v Bude Town DRAW

Holsworthy v Camelford AWAY WIN

Lanreath v Probus AWAY WIN

Millbrook v St Blazey AWAY WIN

Pensilva v Nanpean Rovers HOME WIN

Roche v Wadebridge Town HOME WIN

Congratulations to Pensilva on there first game in the ECPL yesterday and a deserved win. Everyone from Nanpean was made to feel welcome, although we arrived a little later then we would have liked (bloody traffic) 80mins from Nanpean. One player turned up with 30mins to go :(

We would have liked to have given you a better game especially 2nd half but due to 7 regulars missing it was a miracle we some how managed to get a team out.

The Referee Mr Paul Buscombe also had a good game.

Good Luck from Nanpean Rovers for the rest of the season, I am sure you will surprise a few teams. Well Done and Thank You for the hospitality after.

Steven Bates

Nanpean Rovers Manager

A superb vote of thanks must go to referee Francis Matuleicz who was in charge of the Lanreath v Probus match. Badly twisted his ankle after just five minutes yet carried on for the rest of the game in obvious agony, before driving himself to A&E. We often get on the backs of our officials but this guy deserves a medal.

Thanks Steven,

If half the sides in ecpl are as sporting as Nanpean we are thurally going enjoy it, we thought your guys sporting behaviour was amence and we are looking forward to the reverse fixture.

Totally agree with you on Paul he had very good game in the middle.

Best of luck with your upcoming fixtures.

Tony (manager)

Congratulations to Pensilva on there first game in the ECPL yesterday and a deserved win. Everyone from Nanpean was made to feel welcome, although we arrived a little later then we would have liked (bloody traffic) 80mins from Nanpean. One player turned up with 30mins to go :(

We would have liked to have given you a better game especially 2nd half but due to 7 regulars missing it was a miracle we some how managed to get a team out.

Good Luck from Nanpean Rovers for the rest of the season, I am sure you will surprise a few teams. Well Done and Thank You for the hospitality after.

Steven Bates

Nanpean Rovers Manager

Steven Bates

Nanpean Rovers Manager

A superb vote of thanks must go to referee Francis Matuleicz who was in charge of the Lanreath v Probus match. Badly twisted his ankle after just five minutes yet carried on for the rest of the game in obvious agony, before driving himself to A&E. We often get on the backs of our officials but this guy deserves a medal.

I totally agree ECPL. I don't think he should have carried on, because he was obviously in a huge amount of pain.

We (Probus) spoke to him today to see how he was and he was in A&E until 10pm last night and has to go back later in the week as the ankle was too swollen to assess properly. We hope that he gets better soon and isn't out for too long.

I totally agree ECPL. I don't think he should have carried on, because he was obviously in a huge amount of pain.

We (Probus) spoke to him today to see how he was and he was in A&E until 10pm last night and has to go back later in the week as the ankle was too swollen to access properly. We hope that he gets better soon and isn't out for too long.

Chris, we echo your good wishes to Francis, I thought the game was going to be abandoned but he went through the pain barrier to complete the fixture, so hats off to him.

Max Facey (Chair of Lanreath FC)