Morwenstow 2 Launceston 2
Saltash United 2 Tavistock 2
Torpoint Athletic 7 St Teath 1

Division One

Lanreath 1 St Stephens Borough 3
Millbrook 1 Mevagissey 3
Pensilva 4 St Austell 3
St Blazey 2 Camelford 0
Wadebridge Town v Holsworthy (Postponed)

Thanks for that Andy, nice to see you playing "up front" again and having a great game. I think you were just a little bit better and stronger than a very good Lanreath side but as usual made to feel very welcome from one of the most hospitable teams in the league and special  thanks to Tracey and Paul Haddock  for this   

Went to watch the Elburton Villa v Callington.  A comfortable win for the villa after Callington took the lead within the first minute.  My reason for writing is comment on the hospitality of EVFC after the game.  Not one representative from Callington FC came in to the Clubhouse after the game.  It was a bitterly cold afternoon, but hot food was laid on for both teams.  It is not as though they came from the far end of Cornwall, so it was very disappointing that nobody came in, even if they just bought a can of coke each had something to eat, that would have been something. 

Hedgerow . I totally agree with you there i was up there watching today and after the game not one callington representive came in. Even the referee went in after the game. Also i did think the referee handle the game well and let the game flow in tricky conditions. Elburton must of wasted a lot of food.

Yes there was a mass brawl, but it was handbags at ten paces.  Managers and players from both sides was soon in there to split them up, even the Callington supporter got clouted in the tussle to pull the two players apart.  So before anyone has a pop at EVFC, best get there facts right.  But I have to say it was not that sort of game, it was played in the right spirit, yes, possibly the referee got a some decisions wrong but thats life.  At the final whistle, all players shooks hands in a sporting manner.

Hedgerow. I think you will find that carps is on the management staff n a player of callington. So u can see why he is biased and ovi a bad loser. It was impossible for the ref to see how the mass brawl started as it was in the other half. Even being a netural fan there asking ppl from in the ground nobody knew how it started. If i was going to mark the ref out of ten i would of gave him 8.5 as he tried to let the game follow and used common sense during the so called mass brawl.

Hmm, Edgcumbe have surprised me but 6 points behind now,Torpoint will drop points but so will Edgcumbe. Torpoint's squad is good, that's why they're top of the league, got their first team as a resource as well. Edgcumbe's squad is small isn't it? And if I'm correct, their top scorer & another striker have been away for a while with work? Losing that fire power can't help, but helps torpoint. Correct about Elburton tho, they could possibly do it, double over Edgcumbe, beat Torpoint. But then Saltash, Tavistock & Polperro are all there, so we'll see, sticking with Torpoint as I have from the start but it's up for grabs if anyone slips up.