Cornwall Football Forum

** PARKWAY V TRURO **

Hi Rayvon

Exit A38 at the 3rd junction after crossing the bridge marked MANADON, (City Centre and Tavistock) Stay in left hand lane. At traffic lights at the end of the slip road stay sharp left into lane marked Local Traffic, into St Peter's road. Follow St Peter's road for approx 3/4 mile. Be aware of the speed bumps.

At the end of the road bear right and then right again at mini roundabout into gravel car park. Bolitho Park is situated on the right hand side at approx 150m

Regards

RVP

It would appear that Marypoppins does not have a good word to say about Parkway. For this assumption I refer to both the comment above and the thread about Parkway v Weymouth. Did they not sign you on Mary? Or did they charge your Granddad full admission fee once? I see you have only made 18 posts on this forum; have any of them been positive? I try to live by the mantra 'if you haven't got anything positive to say, then say nothing.' Well done to The Bald One for keeping your dignity.

It would appear that Marypoppins does not have a good word to say about Parkway. For this assumption I refer to both the comment above and the thread about Parkway v Weymouth. Did they not sign you on Mary? Or did they charge your Granddad full admission fee once? I see you have only made 18 posts on this forum; have any of them been positive? I try to live by the mantra 'if you haven't got anything positive to say, then say nothing.' Well done to The Bald One for keeping your dignity.

Does this forum have to be positive? I'm just saying what I feel and haven't got my tongue where is shouldn't be! Don't like parkway as a club but congrats to them on the treble last year great achievement! I'm pretty sure they won't be anywhere near that standard this year though

Just wish to put on record what an enjoyable evening I had at Parkway. Was made to feel welcome by the home club and was very impressed by the set up, a club going places imo. For a psf the game was very competitive with both teams playing some good football, ref was a bit fussy but kept control. My man of match was Steve Tully who played a full 90 minutes and showed some of the youngsters what its all about. Sorry I did not meet up with RVP or the Bald One I did enquire after them. Even enjoyed the pasties on offer for 2 quid but they sold out before half time before I had chance to try a second. Had no trouble finding the ground Older RVP's directions were spot on. Good luck for the coming season, Parkway still the team to beat.