Cornwall Football Forum

Seeking confirmation of tonight's friendly at St Austell.

Very good performance from Liskeards (mainly) young side.

Think St.Austell should open betting on the starting 11 Laffs will put out against Exmouth - They'd make a fortune as God knows how he'll make that selection. Good luck Laffs!

Real credit to MQ, that was the best Liskeard team I have seen in a long time and young!!! if he can keep them together for a few seasons they will be a force. The boy Gilbert in midfield had a cracker. A decent run out for St Austell with Liam Eddy looking sharp and I thought Slates had a cracker running the midfield!!

Selection headaches for Laffs which can only be classed as a good thing!! :thumbsup:

Never saw Carl leaving - seemed like he really wanted to make it at a higher level.......jokes! Always gonna go back home, just a matter of time, signing Eddy just shoved him a bit closer to the exit door.....will he get in the St Dennis side now?

I left St Austell for reasons to do with my son. Had a great time at St Austell and loved every minute playing there, everyone assosiated with the club are amazing people. But i just want to stress that i left for a personal reason and nothing else.

Real credit to MQ, that was the best Liskeard team I have seen in a long time and young!!! if he can keep them together for a few seasons they will be a force. The boy Gilbert in midfield had a cracker. A decent run out for St Austell with Liam Eddy looking sharp and I thought Slates had a cracker running the midfield!!

Selection headaches for Laffs which can only be classed as a good thing!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the positive comments again guys, it is down to great teamwork behind the scenes and a great bunch of guys working hard in pre-season. We have a fantastic team of managers working to promote fast flowing football and as a result I am looking forward to the final week of training before kicking off against Helston to start a busy season. A bit cheesy but Good luck to all teams and clubs this season and hopefully there wont be any more casualties before next June.

MQx

Thanks for the positive comments again guys, it is down to great teamwork behind the scenes and a great bunch of guys working hard in pre-season. We have a fantastic team of managers working to promote fast flowing football and as a result I am looking forward to the final week of training before kicking off against Helston to start a busy season. A bit cheesy but Good luck to all teams and clubs this season and hopefully there wont be any more casualties before next June.

How would you know! Your team one once last year

MQx