Cornwall Football Forum

Still undefeated.

I imagine Argyle played the same squad of players who lost 5-1 to Bodmin recently, I think this has been the least useful pre season friendly we have had, most useful may have been v Penryn a game we edged 2-1.

Is it worth entertaining Argyle XI's in future when the supporters of the clubs they play pay to SEE A GAME not men overrunning boys.

Since my last posting I have read the report from the PLYMOUTH HERALD, in it it states Argyle played 8 (eight) professionals last night at Truro City, if that's the case, what chance have they got this season?

Mayday - Mayday for the Pilgrim Mariners or will it be grim mariners?

A sad situation for the team I followed regularly back in the days of Bill Shortt, Maurice Tadman etc.

Plymouth had Paul Wotton playing Marvin Morgan Nathan thomas plus the new goalie Bittner who heaven help Argyle if McCormick gets injured they got to put him in goal there where 8 full 1st team players of Plymouths and the man of the match had to be Truros Barry Hayles who is a brilliant player and Newquay boy Isaac Vassel who looks good at long last . Im looking forward to the Yeovil match at Truro next saturday Truro look a very good team

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY 0 TRURO CITY 4. GOALS from WATSON 2,VASSELL,COOKE.

Another good performance,against decent opposition.

Great hospitality from Parkway,last night .Great little set-up and very welcoming.

Thanks for a good evening,and the best of luck for the new season.

TISA Boys always there.

• 2 weeks later...