Cornwall Football Forum

TCFC and Helical announce development plans for Club

Released early this morning via the club's email system :

Joint announcement by Helical Retail Ltd and Truro City Football Club

Truro City Football Club (TCFC) has taken a further step in its quest to bring Conference Premier level football to Cornwall following a joint agreement with developers Helical Retail Ltd on its relocation.

Helical entered into a development agreement with JIL, the owners of the TCFC site, in November 2012 and have been working up their proposals since that time. Helical and TCFC have announced that the current football ground at Treyew Road will be redeveloped as a retail park to be called Truro City Shopping Park. Proceeds from the development will pay for the relocation of the Club.

Peter Masters, Chairman and co-owner of TCFC, alongside Pep Perryman said: After protracted and sometimes tough negotiations with the developers we are delighted that we have been able to reach agreement that will ensure the TCFC will be able to facilitate football at Conference Premier Level, albeit on an alternative site subject to our existing home at Treyew Road being granted the necessary planning permissions. It has long been thought that the club should relocate to the Stadium Site at Langarth Farm, which is still a very real possibility but we are also in advanced discussions with the Tregothnan Estate, for an alternative site at Nansavallan, enabling the club to develop much needed footballing facilities commiserate with Conference Premier Football, Ladies and a much needed Youth academy which is vital to the long term sustainability of Truro City Football Club and Cornish football as a whole.

The proposed shopping park will comprise a number of large, non-food retail units, bringing new retailers to Truro that currently cannot find suitable sites in the City Centre.

Philip King a representative from Helical said: We have been encouraged by the significant demand from furniture, kitchen, electrical, home store and fashion retailers who would like to trade in Truro but there is no suitable available accommodation. These retailers would be considering schemes in St Austell and Hayle if it wasnt for these proposals. Details of the scheme will be released when the consultation process commences shortly but we can assure residents it will be designed to complement the surrounding area, it will be of a very high quality and constructed to meet exacting sustainability standards. This is a very exciting plan"

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality grammatical error

It has long been thought that the club should relocate to the Stadium Site at Langarth Farm, which is still a very real possibility but we are also in advanced discussions with the Tregothnan Estate, for an alternative site at Nansavallan, enabling the club to develop much needed footballing facilities commiserate with Conference Premier Football, Ladies and a much needed Youth academy which is vital to the long term sustainability of Truro City Football Club and Cornish football as a whole.

Or should it be commensurate.

Apathy Rules, Oh dear!

I am very surprised there have been no comments from the TCHS (Truro City Haters Society) Newquay and Falmouth Branches in particular. Come on lads lets be avvin yue.or do I suspect a slight touch of jealousy.

Spot on Ray,the TCHS seem to have disappeared.

HAMMERS,where are you.

Could you see the floodlights,if we move to Nansvallon.????????????

Didn't realise you missed us so much, welcome back to the real world.

The chances of TCFC getting a ground of their own, worthy of Conference National Standards, is as likely as the next Pope being a Muslim. You guys were already suckered by one property developer, despite the warnings before the old clubhouse mysteriously burnt down, be careful of who you get into bed with.

A simple Google search shows the following figures for Helical Retail Ltd as at 31/3/2013 - £0 Cash - £885,797 Assets - £623,591 Liabilities - £262,209 Net Worth. They may be bankrolled by Helical Bar (shares down 10% this year) & Oswin Developments (£7,637 Net Worth) a very small company in the West Midlands, but you can bet your bottom dollar, they will be relying on a deal with Cornwall Council for the ill fated Stadium for Pirates & City.

There are no green eyed monsters here, Newquay are full steam ahead with the Training facilities at Quintrell Downs & Treviglas, without the need for dodgy businessmen who rip off locals for his own benefit. I urge TISA and the owners of the club to be very careful, make sure all the I's are dotted, T's crossed and cheques cleared. The clubs name is stained already, keeping quiet until actual building work had started on a new ground may have been a better option, these things have bitten you in the bum before.

I wish all pre-Heaney TCAFC fans all the best, it was once your club, to keep going shows true faith. The rest of you can try and keep the wobbly wheels from coming off your bandwagon.

It's nice to see a club with aspirations as big as City's. I have enjoyed taking my boy to watch Truro matches when ever we don't have a game. My team Tranmere are too far away to make regular visits too, so City are a nice alternative. If City weren't trying to move through the pyramid then I wouldn't waste an afternoon watching anyone else in the county as the standard really doesn't warrant the time.

The chances of TCFC getting a ground of their own, worthy of Conference National Standards, is as likely as the next Pope being a Muslim. You guys were already suckered by one property developer, despite the warnings before the old clubhouse mysteriously burnt down, be careful of who you get into bed with.

A simple Google search shows the following figures for Helical Retail Ltd as at 31/3/2013 - £0 Cash - £885,797 Assets - £623,591 Liabilities - £262,209 Net Worth. They may be bankrolled by Helical Bar (shares down 10% this year) & Oswin Developments (£7,637 Net Worth) a very small company in the West Midlands, but you can bet your bottom dollar, they will be relying on a deal with Cornwall Council for the ill fated Stadium for Pirates & City.

There are no green eyed monsters here, Newquay are full steam ahead with the Training facilities at Quintrell Downs & Treviglas, without the need for dodgy businessmen who rip off locals for his own benefit. I urge TISA and the owners of the club to be very careful, make sure all the I's are dotted, T's crossed and cheques cleared. The clubs name is stained already, keeping quiet until actual building work had started on a new ground may have been a better option, these things have bitten you in the bum before.

I wish all pre-Heaney TCAFC fans all the best, it was once your club, to keep going shows true faith. The rest of you can try and keep the wobbly wheels from coming off your bandwagon.

Thanks for the warning.

Sorry to disappoint you,but TISA have spent a lot of time with Mr Masters,recently,and a lot of discussions have taken place between us.TISA are behind the new regime 100%,and will continue to support the Team.as we always have.

ALWAYS THERE.

SSS, do you believe that they will be playing at the new ground by the 2015/16 season as Mr Master hopes?

For me, thats far too soon, I remember 2 Americans saying that a spade will be in the ground in 60 days time!!! that never materialised.

That does seem to be a tight schedule.

I think plans are far more advanced,than are being quoted at the moment.

If Mr Masters tells us that it is his target,then this man usually gets what he wants.

We will have to wait and see how things progress.

Exciting times ahead,for sure.

We seem to have a good Captain steering the ship,a very promising young management team in Steve Tully/Wayne Carlisle,and a lot of last season's squad resigning,plus a few additional players to add to the squad.

We have been told what is required ,for this Club in the future,so Im really positive and looking forward to next season.

More than I can say about my other team.

Hate brigade clutching at straws!

No green eyed monsters or dodgy businessmen at Newquay then Nemesis, I think your memory must be playing tricks with you old boy. Regarding the fire at our clubhouse you will be pleased to know that it did not burn down and is still standing proudly in evidence. For your information what did happen was that a fire did occur and was caused by an electrical fault underneath the bar probably an overloaded adapter which was caught on cctv and accepted as the cause by the insurance company, it was only the bar that was damaged and of course a lot of smoke damage. Nice to hear about your new training facilities you keep training them up and we will give them a future in the game if they want to further there ambitions. All the best for the forthcoming season in the attempt to become the Towns premier club. Finally I do believe the next pope could be a muslim, as in the words of a famous football chairman Never say Never.

Rayvon, you are obviously one of the Bandwagon mob who signed up after the original timber Garden Shed of a Clubhouse burned down, it was then rebuilt to look like the lounge of a Travelodge, the one you have now.

Just to reiterate my position, it is my sincere hope that Truro City have a ground they can call their own one day, not one where they are tenants of a unseen Property company. My sympathies have always been with the supporters of Truro City AFC, those who did not want their club sold down the river. As long as the Cornish Tax-Payer does not pay a penny towards your upkeep, I wish you well for the future.

I see Mr Masters and Mr Perryman are saying that Truro City OWE them £400,000 they have pumped into the club keeping it afloat.

Add another year or two of paying out, to that figure and what are you looking at £600,000.

If you take over a club you don't loan it money, you give it money!

If it is losing money now, how in the hell will it make money if it moves into a new ground that will need full-time staff to run/maintain it.

Dreams of Conference football will involve higher running costs including wages and travelling.

Do they think that attendance figures will jump?

Do they think they can charge more at the gate to cover costs?

Will sponsors pay more just because their wooden board is stuck on a new wall?

Unfortunately there is not enough money in the local economy to afford a club in the Conference.

I see Mr Masters and Mr Perryman are saying that Truro City OWE them £400,000 they have pumped into the club keeping it afloat.

Add another year or two of paying out, to that figure and what are you looking at £600,000.

If you take over a club you don't loan it money, you give it money!

If it is losing money now, how in the hell will it make money if it moves into a new ground that will need full-time staff to run/maintain it.

Dreams of Conference football will involve higher running costs including wages and travelling.

Do they think that attendance figures will jump?

Do they think they can charge more at the gate to cover costs?

Will sponsors pay more just because their wooden board is stuck on a new wall?

Unfortunately there is not enough money in the local economy to afford a club in the Conference.

What amazes me, with all you TCHS brigade,is what a wonderful knowledge of our Football Club you all have.

To be honest,you have'nt got any idea,of what is going on at Truro City,and your little pathetic jealous rants are pitiful.

A lot of your questions you ask,have the answer YES.

Attendance figures will ,jump.That has been proved before when Truro were top of League's and fighting for Championship's.

The plastic fans will return.

Yes .Prices will increase as the standard of football improves.

We are expecting a price increase on our Season-Tickets for next season,already.

Of course sponser's will pay more.Look at the advertising at Conference level with T.V etc.

Their is certainly money in local community,its just a simple matter of getting them to invest in the cause.

So there you are ,that has blown your theories out the water.

Trust me my friend,if your are jealous now ,of Truro,you are not going to like what is going to happen in the future.

To be fair, the common sense brigade, or haters as you lot call us, were invited to comment by your representative Rayvon. You will have noted that in recent months, there have been very few comments on your club, you're boring as hell with your brainwashed views. You have been given certain facts, figures and info, go away and find out what you can about the potential dark alley you might be being led down, your club might need all the help it can from those original TCAFC supporters.

Answer me this.

Stadium for Cornwall will be £10M plus.

Stadium for Truro City will cost what? £5M perhaps to purchase the land and build a super-duper stadium.

Do you think some developer will give Truro City £5M for a football ground they DON'T OWN as it belongs to someone else now so they can build a new stadium?

Wakey wakey SSS!

Answer me this.

Stadium for Cornwall will be £10M plus.

Stadium for Truro City will cost what? £5M perhaps to purchase the land and build a super-duper stadium.

Do you think some developer will give Truro City £5M for a football ground they DON'T OWN as it belongs to someone else now so they can build a new stadium?

Wakey wakey SSS!

You really do prove my point about knowing what you are talking about.

Have you actually read the new Stadium plans and proposal's.? Silly question,of course you have'nt.

The new Stadium will be build by the owners of the ground,and Truro City will continue to play at Treyew Road until it is ready.

When the ground is built it will be of Conference standard.So there is a hint of our targets.

As me and St Darren have already discussed,the target is to be in the new ground in 18 months.

Im wide awake.Think its you that is half a sleep.

A massive retail park with big name companies such as John Lewis could be built on the site of Truro City Football Club, it has emerged.

The development could see the 125-year-old club move to to the proposed stadium for Cornwall site at Threemilestone or to a new site at Nansavallan Farm at the bottom of Arch Hill just off the Truro to Falmouth road.

Peter Masters, chairman of Truro City explained to city councillors that the ground was now owned by a US investment company and a London development firm Helical Bar was looking to build a retail park on the site on their behalf.

Proceeds from the development would pay for a new ground for Truro City that would allow the club to progress to Conference Premier level and have facilities for women's and youth teams.

Mr Masters told Truro City council members at a planning meeting last night that the deal with Helical Bar was the only way of saving the club.

He said: “Under the agreement with Helical Bar we have got a new stadium being offered that is a higher standard than what we have.”

Mr Masters said the mistakes of the past, which saw the Truro City ground being sold under former chairman Kevin Heaney, would not be allowed to be repeated when a new ground was built.

He told the meeting: “The football ground itself would be put into a proper trust so it would never be allowed to be sold off.”

Mr Masters said the deal with Helical Bar was the product of tough negotiations over the past 18 months.

Mr Masters, owner of L2 nightclub, and Philip Perryman, owner of A2B Taxis, stepped in to bring the club back from the brink of closure. The deal with Helical Bar would also compensate the pair for approximately £400,000 they have invested in the club.

Philip King, development manager for Helical Bar, told councillors of plans for a new home for Truro City Football Club at Nansavallan which could also provide a site for a new park-and-ride in the south of the city.

The football club could also relocate to the proposed stadium for Cornwall site but any stadium development would depend on developers Inox striking a deal with a supermarket and getting planning permission.

The retail park to be developed on the Treyew Road site would be made up of two massive units.

Mr King said: “We are proposing a shopping centre which will help promote Truro as the leading shopping destination in Cornwall.”

When pressed by councillors regarding which sort of companies might set up shop, Jonathan Cox, managing director of Helical Retail Ltd, named John Lewis and DFS as possible tenants.

The plans received a cold welcome from Truro City Council members.

Councillor Maurice Vella said: “We are all suffering the curse of Heaney. The prospect of developing into that valley (at Nansavallan) fills me with horror.”

Dick Withers is the tenant farmer who currently occupies the land at Nansavallan, which is owned by the Tregothnan Estate.

Mr Withers said plans to build a football ground and a park-and-ride were “ridiculous”.

“I can’t grow potatoes there because it’s a flood plain,” he said.

The developers told the meeting the presentation last night was the beginning of a consultation process and no plans had yet been submitted.

A massive retail park with big name companies such as John Lewis could be built on the site of Truro City Football Club, it has emerged.

The development could see the 125-year-old club move to to the proposed stadium for Cornwall site at Threemilestone or to a new site at Nansavallan Farm at the bottom of Arch Hill just off the Truro to Falmouth road.

Peter Masters, chairman of Truro City explained to city councillors that the ground was now owned by a US investment company and a London development firm Helical Bar was looking to build a retail park on the site on their behalf.

Proceeds from the development would pay for a new ground for Truro City that would allow the club to progress to Conference Premier level and have facilities for women's and youth teams.

Mr Masters told Truro City council members at a planning meeting last night that the deal with Helical Bar was the only way of saving the club.

He said: “Under the agreement with Helical Bar we have got a new stadium being offered that is a higher standard than what we have.”

Mr Masters said the mistakes of the past, which saw the Truro City ground being sold under former chairman Kevin Heaney, would not be allowed to be repeated when a new ground was built.

He told the meeting: “The football ground itself would be put into a proper trust so it would never be allowed to be sold off.”

Mr Masters said the deal with Helical Bar was the product of tough negotiations over the past 18 months.

Mr Masters, owner of L2 nightclub, and Philip Perryman, owner of A2B Taxis, stepped in to bring the club back from the brink of closure. The deal with Helical Bar would also compensate the pair for approximately £400,000 they have invested in the club.

Philip King, development manager for Helical Bar, told councillors of plans for a new home for Truro City Football Club at Nansavallan which could also provide a site for a new park-and-ride in the south of the city.

The football club could also relocate to the proposed stadium for Cornwall site but any stadium development would depend on developers Inox striking a deal with a supermarket and getting planning permission.

The retail park to be developed on the Treyew Road site would be made up of two massive units.

Mr King said: “We are proposing a shopping centre which will help promote Truro as the leading shopping destination in Cornwall.”

When pressed by councillors regarding which sort of companies might set up shop, Jonathan Cox, managing director of Helical Retail Ltd, named John Lewis and DFS as possible tenants.

The plans received a cold welcome from Truro City Council members.

Councillor Maurice Vella said: “We are all suffering the curse of Heaney. The prospect of developing into that valley (at Nansavallan) fills me with horror.”

**** Withers is the tenant farmer who currently occupies the land at Nansavallan, which is owned by the Tregothnan Estate.

Mr Withers said plans to build a football ground and a park-and-ride were “ridiculous”.

“I can’t grow potatoes there because it’s a flood plain,” he said.

The developers told the meeting the presentation last night was the beginning of a consultation process and no plans had yet been submitted.

AND.?????????????????????????

Well blackmail springs to my mind. The farmer is also on the money....flood plain. Think Somerset levels.

De Savary used similar tactics in Falmouth, he got his way, and now there is a secluded gated area that the public once owned.

Stadium for Cornwall, financed by the public purse looks more likely, CCC would see that as a feather in their cap. Just like the Ships and castle fiasco was in Falmouth, gobbles up public money - all done for kudos.

Best of luck to TCAFC from me, but, I don't see that I should pay for the previous debacle that put them where they are today.

Firstly I must apologise to the Penzance Branch of the TCHS for omitting them from my original thread and for your continued interest shown. Did you all realise that it is seven years to the day that Cornwall's must successful football team made history by winning the FA Vase at the new Wembley in front of a record 36,000 thousand crowd, the rest is history as they say, Truro rose like a phoenix from the ashes and after almost going out of existence now embark on another exciting chapter in our history. Next season will be the 125th anniversary of the club. I would be lying if I said I did not have any trepidations regarding all the current goings on within the club but as a life time supporter of the red and blacks do I have any regrets No I do not.

Regarding the clubhouse I do agree with you Nemesis the place does have a non football feel about it but that's a marketing feature and is all about earning money for the club with such as corporate events I think even you will appreciate where I am coming from. I used to love visiting the clubhouses in the old South Western League days and always enjoyed our trip to Mount Wise with my son and paying homage to the Chris Morris football shirt on the wall, we are both life long Sheffield Wednesday fans. Thanks for reading this item but please remember its only good hearted banter on my part. CTB good luck to you also for the coming season with your former City player as manager, he was a good lad and always gave 100%

What part of best of luck didn't you understand ?

You obviously don't mind spending public money on a private venture, spend yours...not mine. The usual reply from quite a few of the save Truro brigade now ZZZZZZZZ no answers to the questions being posed.

Don't moan when these stupid things are built and your council tax eventually doubles to subsidise its losses.

I don't hate Truro, far from it.

I just think that if you take over a club and you put your hand in your pocket to bail it out then that money is gone. It is not a £400,000 loan. It's what Mr Heaney did.

All those balance sheets at the AGM and no-one ever spoke up to say - Hey Kevin, you own the club. it's your hobby, so it's your hard luck we can't break even. The £2.7M is your loss.

Surprised there have been no comments about the front page of Thursdays West Briton, plenty of information for the TCHS to get there teeth into. Cornish Teddyboy you are forgive as I expect you get the Cornishman. The chance of the next pope being a muslim looks more likely by the day. Truro City medical team will be issuing bitter pills free of charge for any one who requires them. They are of course easy to swallow.

Unfortunately, in these parts we only get The Cornish Guardian, although The West Briton & Cornishman are part of the same group owned by the Daily Mail, hence I don't trust a word I read in any of them.

Same old nonsense from the brainwashed brigade, carrying their begging bowls so that the taxpayers build them a nice new stadium... cos if they don't, then City 1st XI will drop back down to where they belong, the SWPL West. Success borne out of fraud is not one to be proud of, success bought with taxpayers money would be just as bad. You got into bed with Heaney, Cornwall shouldn't have to bail you out. You screwed up, you have no ground, you cling on to the hope that the Taxpayer will be forced into something that 99.9% of Cornwall won't be able to use, without paying again.

No, Nae, Never !

By all means save yourselves, I'm behind that, but not at the expense of all and sundry. One big company using a couple of tiddlers as a vehicle to (blackmail) persuade the local authority and community that this is THE ONLY WAY to save your club is compounding the mistakes already made.

If you have to start back in junior football to resurrect your club then so be it, at least there's some honour in that. You need to take a step outside your club and look in to see what others see.

Would have thought that no-one in their right senses would want to see a vast development there at all. Truro is already becoming a disaster zone for traffic and the needs of the majority should be more important than that of a few.

Absolute poppy-c££k.

Are you lot also up in arms about the massive development ,up at the Cattle Market,and all the traffic problems up there.??????????

Do me a favour,and come up with something better,than that.rubbish.

Truro City are in a false position, they found success by deception, fraud and general skulduggery. When those who built Treyew Rd into what it is now, but went unpaid, there were few, if any City supporters who gave them a second thought. Families & local businesses suffered, employees had to go unpaid and even laid off, but did City fans have a whip round to bail them out ?

There is no reason for Cornwall to bail City out, they are a very small club without a ground, with no hope of funding themselves at their current level unless Cornwall bails them out. Want a ground to call home ?, go find one, share if necessary but not at the expense of people who couldn't give a toss. Cornish Pirates can afford to build if they really wanted to, but they too are hoping that Cornish taxpayers will pay up for a Stadium under the false promise that it would be for all Cornwall. Try telling that to folk in Bude, Torpoint, St Just etc, folk who will never use it but be forced to pay for it, that is not democracy.

Time for you to go back to your own forums, stop polluting this one with your constant begging for approval and money.

Truro City are in a false position, they found success by deception, fraud and general skulduggery. When those who built Treyew Rd into what it is now, but went unpaid, there were few, if any City supporters who gave them a second thought. Families & local businesses suffered, employees had to go unpaid and even laid off, but did City fans have a whip round to bail them out ?

There is no reason for Cornwall to bail City out, they are a very small club without a ground, with no hope of funding themselves at their current level unless Cornwall bails them out. Want a ground to call home ?, go find one, share if necessary but not at the expense of people who couldn't give a toss. Cornish Pirates can afford to build if they really wanted to, but they too are hoping that Cornish taxpayers will pay up for a Stadium under the false promise that it would be for all Cornwall. Try telling that to folk in Bude, Torpoint, St Just etc, folk who will never use it but be forced to pay for it, that is not democracy.

Time for you to go back to your own forums, stop polluting this one with your constant begging for approval and money.

You have not got a clue.

Heaney is gone ,we have new owners.

Why keep bleating on about fraud,corruption and paying taxes and Cornish people.

Who said Cornwall is going to finance a new Stadium.?

You are so out of touch,about what is going on at Truro City ,at the moment.

Just keep watching and reading,because I got a feeling you are going to be on these forums a lot more ,belly aching about Truro City.

Nemisis,what part of Cornwall were you born in.

Read my post again SSS and digest. I'll say it again. Take a step outside of your club and look in to see what others see.

As for the two saviours putting in £400K !!!! where the hell did that go???? if that level of money is required to stand still then I would say you need to re-think your ambitions.

I read all the post's,and you lot dont know what you are on about,because,as you say,you are outside looking in.

Use your head,where do you think £400K has gone,these guys saved the Club from going out of exsistance.

Why was it going out of exsistance,because Heaney the crook,had the Club in all sort's of trouble.

That money was 'nt required to stand still.In 12 month's that has taken us to where we are now.

Consoladation and building the Club,to go forward.

Read the posts,even though you are outside,looking in.

Sweeping your very shady past under the carpet, does you no favours at all. You got into bed with Heaney, he screwed you all the way to the bank, now you complain that he used and abused you and made you homeless. If you and your ilk had listened to the sane souls who were pleading with you, not to listen to the Spurs Season Ticket Holder, you would not be in this mess. OK, you would not have gotten out of the SWL or won the FA Vase, but at least you would still own your own ground.

Please advise what the £400k has been spent on ? Players wages of £9k a match based on 44 games a season ? If so, Truro City cannot afford Southern League football or even Western League on attendances of 300 or so. So, if and it is a big if, the Helical deal goes through, what's to say they will pay £5-10m towards a new ground, why would they ?, the land isn't valued at that much, so what on earth makes you think they will cough up ?

Bottom line, the club is sinking further into debt, to a couple of local businessmen, previously seen as saviours. There is more chance of Truro City being in the Trelawny Leagues in 3 years than Conf National.

As for my birthplace, not sure what relevance this has, at least I live here, work here, pay taxes here and support my local football club. How many of the TCFC 1st team squad where born in Cornwall ? Does it matter ?

Sweeping your very shady past under the carpet, does you no favours at all. You got into bed with Heaney, he screwed you all the way to the bank, now you complain that he used and abused you and made you homeless. If you and your ilk had listened to the sane souls who were pleading with you, not to listen to the Spurs Season Ticket Holder, you would not be in this mess. OK, you would not have gotten out of the SWL or won the FA Vase, but at least you would still own your own ground.

Please advise what the £400k has been spent on ? Players wages of £9k a match based on 44 games a season ? If so, Truro City cannot afford Southern League football or even Western League on attendances of 300 or so. So, if and it is a big if, the Helical deal goes through, what's to say they will pay £5-10m towards a new ground, why would they ?, the land isn't valued at that much, so what on earth makes you think they will cough up ?

Bottom line, the club is sinking further into debt, to a couple of local businessmen, previously seen as saviours. There is more chance of Truro City being in the Trelawny Leagues in 3 years than Conf National.

As for my birthplace, not sure what relevance this has, at least I live here, work here, pay taxes here and support my local football club. How many of the TCFC 1st team squad where born in Cornwall ? Does it matter ?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ