Concessions £3

50/50 tickets £1, with cash prizes

Full Colour 48 page programme only £1

Tea Hut Open all game

Bar Open all day!!!!

**************** FAMILY DISCO *****************

****************1 P.M. TO 6 P.M. *****************

This is the first time we have palyed Saltash United on Boxing Day

went to the mill today expecting to see a good game of football played in conditions that would be a great leveller. ie wet and windy.. This was my first local game for 12 months and sorry to say will probably be my last.Both sides were guilty of using foul and abusive language towards all three officials and trying to get members of the opposition booked Before anyone says this is the way the game is played now I played at this level for 15 years and quite frankly it appallrd me to witness the abuse towards the officials who I thought done a good job in difficult conditions Also if this is the standard of cswpl premier maybe I have set my standards too high and would be better off watching p and d football

Maybe you have set your standards too high Panda. Don't know what you expected in this competitive local derby but the match was played in pretty awful conditions and on a surface more suited to Torvill and Dean. I think even Real Madrid would've struggled to play their passing game on that pitch! I thought it was a great game played in good spirits which ebbed and flowed throughout. I didn't hear much language - maybe due to the sound of the rain on the stand roof! I thought the referee was excellent too and dealt with any back chat or desent firmly. Every yellow card seemed justified to me. As to watching P&D on Plymouth's dog parks - are you having a laugh?