Cornwall Football Forum

West

Can you explain your predictions? 3 away wins for me. Just depends if the three home defences can keep Goldy, Carl and Jack away from the goal. These boys are bang in form.

Think Helston and St Dennis will both be far to strong, depending on which Penryn side turn up on the day.

Illogan seem to have struggled of late and could be the game of the day if both sides turn out and play how they can.

Looking at the current stats for all sides.

Sticker v Illogan

Sticker home

P 8

W 6

D 1

L 1

Goals for 21

Goals Against 8

Illogan RBL away

P 8

W 6

D 1

L 1

Goals for 22

Goals Against 14

Possible Sticker 2-3 Illogan RBL

As the above stats suggest there is little between these two sides, however SaintsAFC in describing the away in form strikers, has omitted the mercurial winged footed Bowyer who banged in 4 last week taking his tally to 32 this season. Lets hope we are not disappointed come Saturday afternoon. Good luck to all.

Sorrr ennis81, i was in fact decribing Jack bowyer as 'Jack' in the comment. I have now read back and reads completely wrong. I should have said depends if the defences can keep out Goldy of helston, Carl of St. Dennis and Jack of Sticker. We all know these boys know where the goal is. Should be an interesting weekend, and leading to boxing days fixtures of St. Dennis vs Sticker and Penryn Illogan the table could look oh so very different come 2015