Godolphin Atlantic Reserves       4v1              Rame Peninsula FC

High Street         2v3              Delabole United

Pelynt Reserves       2v7              Mevagissey

Division 5

Saltash United Res      3v3              Pensilva

St Mawgan Reserves      4v3              Boscastle Reserves

St Newlyn East Reserves      0v4              Week St Mary

Padstow 2 2 Torpoint

Great game at Jury Park. Torpoint will no doubt be disappointed to only go home with a point after defending so well particularly the second half. They went 2-0 inside the first 15 minutes but the home side pulled one back very quickly through Kev Allen after good play down the left from Sean Blows. Padstow dominated the last 20 minutes of the first half but Torpoint looked comfortable and also dangerous on the break. In the second half the home side continued to dominate possession but could not find a way past a resolute Torpoint defence. Tom Hull hit a screamer from 25 yards out but saw the ball come back off the bar with the keeper well beaten. The away side still looked dangerous in the counter attack and only poor finish on a couple of occasions kept Padstow in the game. Padstow pushed pushing for the equaliser which came from a corner when Danny O Hagan forced the ball over the line to earn his team a well deserved point.

Foxhole Stars 0-2 Grampound

Foxhole edged the first half on chances and had they scored the 10th minute penalty they were awarded it would have been a different outcome. Grampound, slightly against the run of play took the lead in the 37th minute and from then on they never looked back.

Three minutes into the second half, the visitors scored the decisive second goal and comfortably saw the game out. Without knowing where the two sides were in the league, I wouldn't have guessed Foxhole were top. Dan Riley in the Grampound goal made several good saves including one in the last five minutes as the Foxes tried in vain for a consolation. After having an effort cleared off the line right at the death, that summed up Foxhole's day.

A fair report of the Padstow v Torpoint game. I thought you edged most of the game but we created all the goal scoring chances. We defended well & broke quickly. Heartbreaking to concede the equaliser so so late! We've gained a single point over the 2 games & I'm convinced we should have 6.
On a side note I thought the state of the changing rooms on our arrival was poor. Clearly hadn't been cleaned of the mud & rotten banana skins from previous fixtures. However the spread put on after the game was the best I've seen in years. Kudos to the social club.

Foul Throw 3 point taken on the state of the changing room.
I locked up after the game and was disappointed myself to see the state the changing room was in.
Obviously been like it from the previous week
It will be mentioned at the next committee meeting.

Good luck to you boys for the rest of the season.