Cornwall Football Forum

Striker on transfer list!

From the Truro City website and twitter : "The Club would like to make it known that Ben Watson has tonight been placed on the transfer list. Ben was last season's holder of the golden boot, but with just two goals this season, it is timely to make a decision regarding Ben's future at Truro City. Steve Tully has tonight spoken to Ben Watson and Ben fully understands the situation.

The Club would like to make it known that Ben has been a loyal team player and has always committed himself 100% to the team and club.

Steve and Wayne will make an announcement regarding the centre forward position in the very near future."

Christ you lot down at Truro are a classy lot. Slag off Bideford players...then offer them big bucks to join "Mein Fuhrer" Masters Truro. Not pay up players as promised then put them on the transfer list. Completely waste a young ex-Cornish players time, don't pay him as promised, then 5 months later illegally tap him up with false promises and offers of massive bucks.

You all appear to be losing your morality and selling your soul whilst being brainwashed by yet another untrustworthy, clueless dictator at Truro FC. See the light you lot.

Why so much ammonsity aimed at Pete Master ( HE and Pep saved the club) and Truro City ????? As a football fan I would love a Cornish Club to make the football league. And as Truro play the top class football in Cornwall, I started to watch them for 2010 and it's been very entertaining. A manager has to make big choices take Man Utd, Welbeck sold I was gutted, but understood the reason, only time will tell if Steve Tully is right.