Cornwall Football Forum

A Message from the Cornwall Channel via Piran Films

I met with Shane Solomon from the Cornwall Channel this morning and discovered that he is keen to set up a dedicated monthly 30 minute Cornwall Sports programme on his Sky Channel. He would need to find some sponsors, but in the mean time I have offered the services of my video production company (Piran Films) to cover two SW Peninsula League fixtures - the highlights from which would be broadcast on his standard programme on a Monday evening at 9pm - over the coming months.

Shane has asked for suggestions for upcoming fixtures that would be of interest to the residents of Cornwall (and across the world), would promote Cornish soccer and encourage potential sponsors to get in touch with him with regard to his Cornwall Sports programme.

As I have just acquired a Truro City season ticket, we would need to work around the Truro City home fixtures (Sep. 6, 30, Oct 4, 11, Nov 15, 29) and my visit to Argentina in the second half of October. An evening fixture could also be a possibility.

Over to you!

Mark

SWPL Premier Matches involving Newquay AFC that fit in with your availability...

Tuesday 2nd Sept 7.30pm - Newquay AFC v Callington Town

Friday 3rd October 7.30pm - St Blazey v Newquay AFC

Tuesday 7th October 7.30pm - Newquay AFC v Saltash United

Tuesday 4th Nov 7.30pm - Newquay AFC v Falmouth Town

Fri 26th December 11.30am - Newquay AFC v Godolphin Atlantic